I'm completely lost at this point and don't know what to do with her anymore...

Ariesinlove1996

All folks that can read charts... come on in and give us your personal interpretation of my synastry ect.

Please help me figure this relationship out.

ANY kind of input is greatly appreciated. This Aries male feels SUPER drawn to the Leo female, why?

Definitoxic relationship.

Do you guys think it will ever work out?

Are they bad for eachother?

Does the Leo female love the Aries?

What are the necessary things to do to rekindle the fires of love.

P.S. I met cute girls everyday and guess what! Their all taken!!

Ariesinlove1996

Here is what I know and I wanna know how to cope with it.

My moon squares her moon.

And moon opposite Pluto, me being the moon and her being the Pluto.

We aren't on good terms and I wanna know how to cope with the situation without it getting any worse!

katydid

Her Pluto opposed your Moon ===she knows how to get in your head, and how to mess with you.

She will always know how to manipulate you. You are a baby compared to her decades of womanly wisdom.

Ariesinlove1996

Her Pluto opposed your Moon ===she knows how to get in your head, and how to mess with you.

She will always know how to manipulate you. You are a baby compared to her decades of womanly wisdom.

****... **** my life. Hey Katydid how do I repel this?

For every push there's a pull.. if my moon is opposed to Pluto
Then there is something that I should do to counter affect that

katydid

Here is a good explanation:

http://magicguru.org/astrology/moon-aspects-in-synastry.html

MAN'S MOON IN OPPOSITION TO WOMAN'S PLUTO

This aspect brings in a relationship unstable, explosive quality.

A woman "recharges" a man, but he sees her power as a threat to his sense of confidence and reliability.

Frictions leading to rupture, separation and parting, eventually lead man to a cosmic understanding of his feelings. A woman, in turn, tends to destroy the same house, which seeks, as she pursues a continuing need for revival.

Ariesinlove1996

Some vital info from her chart at the moment! **** she's having it rough... anyone care to interpret?

-Pluto square Ascendant

- Neptune opposition Venus

- Saturn moon square

- Progresses sun square moon

Ariesinlove1996

Here is a good explanation:

http://magicguru.org/astrology/moon-aspects-in-synastry.html

MAN'S MOON IN OPPOSITION TO WOMAN'S PLUTO

This aspect brings in a relationship unstable, explosive quality.

A woman "recharges" a man, but he sees her power as a threat to his sense of confidence and reliability.

Frictions leading to rupture, separation and parting, eventually lead man to a cosmic understanding of his feelings. A woman, in turn, tends to destroy the same house, which seeks, as she pursues a continuing need for revival.

This is for you love! Take a look at what this person said :) but thanks very much! 💜

http://imgur.com/zBBrKtJ

Osamenor

Staff member
Some vital info from her chart at the moment! **** she's having it rough... anyone care to interpret?

-Pluto square Ascendant

- Neptune opposition Venus

- Saturn moon square

- Progresses sun square moon

You're mixing up her natal chart and her transits. I have almost the same chart, and I know this can't all be true.

Transiting Neptune is currently in opposition with her Venus (and mine), but her (and my) natal Neptune is not. Rather, it squares natal Venus (less exact square for her than for me).

Transiting Saturn is not square her natal moon. Her natal moon is in Capricorn, and Saturn is currently transiting late Sagittarius. That's not a square by any stretch of the imagination. Her natal Saturn is in opposition to her moon by sign--not square--but too far out of orb to be a true opposition.

Whether or not Pluto squares her ascendant natally or by current transit depends on her correct chart. You posted a chart with Pisces rising and an evening birth time, but then said she was born in the morning. Do you have the correct birth information?

For her to have natal Pluto square her ascendant, she would have to have Cancer or Capricorn rising, with her ascendant in the early degrees of the sign, because Pluto was in early Libra when she was born. For Pluto to be currently squaring her ascendant by transit, she would have to have Aries or Libra rising, with her ascendant somewhere in the late second or early third decanate (10 degrees) of the sign.

Her progressed sun would indeed be squaring her natal moon right now if her natal moon is in early Capricorn, but that too depends on the correct birth time.

Last edited:

Ariesinlove1996

You're mixing up her natal chart and her transits. I have almost the same chart, and I know this can't all be true.

Transiting Neptune is currently in opposition with her Venus (and mine), but her (and my) natal Neptune is not. Rather, it squares natal Venus (less exact square for her than for me).

Transiting Saturn is not square her natal moon. Her natal moon is in Capricorn, and Saturn is currently transiting late Sagittarius. That's not a square by any stretch of the imagination. Her natal Saturn is in opposition to her moon by sign--not square--but too far out of orb to be a true opposition.

Whether or not Pluto squares her ascendant natally or by current transit depends on her correct chart. You posted a chart with Pisces rising and an evening birth time, but then said she was born in the morning. Do you have the correct birth information?

For her to have natal Pluto square her ascendant, she would have to have Cancer or Capricorn rising, with her ascendant in the early degrees of the sign. For Pluto to be currently squaring her ascendant by transit, she would have to have Aries or Libra rising, with her ascendant somewhere in the late second or early third decanate (10 degrees) of the sign.

Her progressed sun would indeed be squaring her natal moon right now if her natal moon is in early Capricorn, but that too depends on having the correct birth time.

Oh 💩!!! Man I hate being a noob to astrology...

katydid

This is for you love! Take a look at what this person said :) but thanks very much! 💜

http://imgur.com/zBBrKtJ

I'm just using my God Given common sense love...you may not like what your synastry says, but it is pretty clear there are difficult issues.

You yourself have admitted as much.

On top of that, you just now turned 20 yrs old. She is in her 40's, has a special needs child and a long time off and on boyfriend.

She has had plenty of time to decide if she wants to take you up on your offer of marriage. So far, she has kept you at arms length.

You can go ahead and accuse me of being negative. But I assure you, I am coming from a positive place, in trying to save you from your mega-Aries, unrealistic self...:sideways:

Ariesinlove1996

I'm just using my God Given common sense love...you may not like what your synastry says, but it is pretty clear there are difficult issues.

You yourself have admitted as much.

On top of that, you just now turned 20 yrs old. She is in her 40's, has a special needs child and a long time off and on boyfriend.

She has had plenty of time to decide if she wants to take you up on your offer of marriage. So far, she has kept you at arms length.

You can go ahead and accuse me of being negative. But I assure you, I am coming from a positive place, in trying to save you from your mega-Aries, unrealistic self...:sideways:

I'm not disagreeing with you Katydid. ❤️❤️❤️ I love you so much!!! I know your watching out for me.

By the way I'm refraining from contacting her and I haven't called or texted in 5 days where as before I'd call with a burner phones randomly.

She has definitely kept me at arms length and yes she's had a long time to decide.

waybread

Well, you know what I think from your previous threads on your relationship with this much-older woman who has been repeatedly untruthful to you.

Ariesinlove1996

I have good good good news... I'm FINALLY over her. Finally I am able to think for myself with out anxiety and impulsiveness. I am able to concentrate on myself and my education... although I made a vow to myself to never jump into relationships until I'm done with my main priorities as a 21 year old male. Truth be told I am happy I went through 2 1/2 years of ******** with her... cause I learned so so so much. And I'm also happy I learned it now cause god forbid what if I was married and had kids? My children would've suffered even more due to her selfishness.

Come to think of it...I now know it was her fault. She was the immature one with constant lying and poor decisionmaking. She was the one that tainted our relationship while I did my best to make enough coffee dates to fix issues. Issues we agreed on fixing but she never changed like she said she would. I won and she lost. How? I won because I dodged one big bullet. I won because I took what I could learn from it and come out a better stronger man out of this without innocent kids or anyone else suffering. She lost because she threw away a bright future, a home and a stable fun loving life. A marriage with kids where we all as a family would go out on adventures with and travel the world ect. That dream folks... she stole from herself. I type this smiling because when I share that dream with a young beautiful woman living my life the way I should as a faithful loving husband and father... she's gonna wonder how the **** she ruined it all for her self.

Thank you all for being there for me... every single one you.

P.S. It was you guys who were there for me where my family didn't even know ****. That should tell you folks something