Dark Presence Factor....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitas

People are always saying I give off a strong dark intimidating evil aura/vibes or presence, I heard many people with stelliums may give off fearless warrior vibes what do you guys think?

natal12.gif

Flapjacks

People are always saying I give off a strong dark intimidating evil aura/vibes or presence, I heard many people with stelliums may give off fearless warrior vibes what do you guys think?

Just gonna throw this out there.... your chart ruler (ruler of AC) is Venus, which is in Scorpio and conjunct Moon and Pluto. This is a very intense placement. You also have Sun/Merc opposed Jupiter, and conj/opposition between Jupiter and Sun seem to give personalities that are very noticeable.

You were born a day after a good friend of mine. He is not intimidating at all, but he has Moon and Venus in Libra! He is, however, impossible to ignore when he's around.

vitas

Just gonna throw this out there.... your chart ruler (ruler of AC) is Venus, which is in Scorpio and conjunct Moon and Pluto. This is a very intense placement. You also have Sun/Merc opposed Jupiter, and conj/opposition between Jupiter and Sun seem to give personalities that are very noticeable.

You were born a day after a good friend of mine. He is not intimidating at all, but he has Moon and Venus in Libra! He is, however, impossible to ignore when he's around.

was he born in the same year as well? you mention "Sun/Merc opposed Jupiter, and conj/opposition between Jupiter and Sun" giving off noticeable personalities but I am actually referring to physical appearance.. Also you said my ascendant is venus in scorpio so does that mean I will look more scorpioish than taurus rising so what decan of scorpiop will my appearance be simular to?

kimbermoon

The Scorpio energy is typically endowed with highly magnetic traits...it is about their mysterious and psychic aura that others pick up on...some are attracted by their sexual magnetism, while others want to know the deep secrets they sense lie within...for others it is the element of danger that draws them in, as if they are wanting to pit themselves against death. I think it has a lot to do with the eyes in Scorpio types which can be penetrating and staring...remember that Scorpio is also the archetype of the eagle, on a higher level, which can be intimidating in it's own way due to their constant observations. The horizon is the axis of relationships, and with Taurus Rising, the bull can be equally threatening if it wants to, especially when their horns start to show through.

Flapjacks

was he born in the same year as well? you mention "Sun/Merc opposed Jupiter, and conj/opposition between Jupiter and Sun" giving off noticeable personalities but I am actually referring to physical appearance.. Also you said my ascendant is venus in scorpio so does that mean I will look more scorpioish than taurus rising so what decan of scorpiop will my appearance be simular to?

Yes, same year. :sideways:

If you want to know about your physical appearance alone that is a different question than I thought you were asking. Are you saying that people tell you that you just physically look dark/intimidating from a distance, but not when they talk to you or interact with you? When you say "presence" it makes me think it is coming from within you as well, not just physical characteristics.

You will want to look more at the ASC condition for your physical appearance. Here is a good thread on it:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70842

Quoting for your question in particular:

Our constitution is described and prescribed at the Ascendant. The constitution embraces not only the body but also the psychological makeup of a person. The Ascendant is our appearance, both our appearance as a new star and the state, condition, manner, impressions, style and circumstances of our being, which can be characterized as psychosomatic. Both mind and body are depicted here, dependent on all of the internal factors found dispersed through the whole chart and brought to manifestation at the Ascendant. Sixth House anxiety or Second House financial setbacks find their way to the Ascendant, always. Energies from within must and will find an outlet, an expression either direct or sublimated, and it will emerge at the Ascendant.
(emphasis added)

Important to note that your 1st house ruler is in the 6th and conjunct Pluto and Moon. This could mean a lot of things, but I'm not going to get into it here!

Venus, Moon and Pluto are all in first decan, the Scorpio decan. Your Ascendant decan is Virgo, ruled by your Mercury... so that aspect with Jupiter might apply to your physical appearance as well. Are you physically big, or have a "big" voice? That is a possible manifestation. Taurus AC can also give off the "strong" appearance, someone who can't be moved if they don't want to move, yet in a calm/grounded manner instead of an aggressive one.

Also interesting to note is that you have Neptune sextile your Moon/Venus (in close orb) from the 8th house, and Neptune rules your 12th house. You might have a lot of emotional/spiritual depth and secrecy around you that others can't put a finger on, but that you find completely natural or normal and like about yourself.

Hope this is at least somewhat helpful... I agree I think your stellium is part of it here, but I don't think it's because it's a stellium itself, but the nature of the sign, your AC, and their relationship to each other.

gzen

I am no expert, but I will give it a try, maybe it would be of help for you.

I see 9th house Mars is in Capricorn, trine Sun-Mercury in Virgo 5th house and sextile Jupiter in 11th house. Mars in Capricorn seems to carry some drive which people could interpret as strong and intimidative, and especially since it is in such a harmonious relationship to your strong self-expression. Your presence will be related to your stable philosophical views. You may be stubborn about them, and the conjunction between Sun and Mercury could be a sign that you like to dominate conversations.
Earthly energy could feel heavy for people, and with the participation of Jupiter in Pisces, 11th house, this whole setting is exaggerated and blurred, especially in relation to friendship circles.
Neptune in 8th House is also in Capricorn, sextile your 6th House Moon-Pluto-Venus. Capricorn Neptune seems to carry that same heavy energy, with a lot of pessimism possibly. Retrograde motion seems to be strengthening this influence. You would be a channel of these energies from the 8th house thanks to Moon, strongly intensified by Pluto. This could account for dark and strong feelings, which you might even appear to be enjoying, thanks to Venus, ruler of ASC.

I see Uranus in 8th house square Sun-Mercury in 5th and Jupiter in 11th. Uranus square Jupiter in 11th house could account for people seeing you as a stand-off renegade or something like that. Your self-identity and self-expression (Sun-Merc 5th) could be in friction with this. You might be resistant to change. Uranus in Saggitarius 8th house could be a sign of often having strong insight from the higher mind but you might have struggles with applying it to yourself.
Chiron in 2th house opposite Uranus might make you feel as if you would loose because of change. Perhaps you value what you have a little bit too much.
Uranus is trine North Node 12th house. It seems like this change and this movement which you are having troubles with is crucial for your spiritual growth.

Saturn in 7th house, ruler of MC and 9th house, is in Saggitarius as well. It might make you a bit cold regarding personal relationships, you might judge people based on your strong views. Still, it is the mid-point between Neptune and your Scorpio stellium, so it could help to get you grounded and to solve your dark confused feelings. Perhaps you should rely on your friends a bit more, ask them what it is that makes them feel these heavy vibes. Maybe you talk about stuff that makes them uncomfortable?

Perhaps you are a bit too harsh on yourself too. You should give yourself time, accept yourself the way you are, even if people might call you dark or whatever. Think about self-love. I would say prepare yourself, allow yourself to be reborn. Transiting Uranus is headed towards making a trine to your natal Uranus in the following months, thus boosting revolutionary changes within you, and your friends as well. Jupiter will soon be opposite of your Mars, thus possibly activating your strong drive, and then will make harmonious aspects to your Sun-Mercury <-> Jupiter opposition.

Everything is yet to unfold, keep your head up! :)

vitas

The Scorpio energy is typically endowed with highly magnetic traits...it is about their mysterious and psychic aura that others pick up on...some are attracted by their sexual magnetism, while others want to know the deep secrets they sense lie within...for others it is the element of danger that draws them in, as if they are wanting to pit themselves against death. I think it has a lot to do with the eyes in Scorpio types which can be penetrating and staring...remember that Scorpio is also the archetype of the eagle, on a higher level, which can be intimidating in it's own way due to their constant observations. The horizon is the axis of relationships, and with Taurus Rising, the bull can be equally threatening if it wants to, especially when their horns start to show through.

That actually made me smile lol thanx for the compliment, and yes Ive been feeling very psychic lately. I've always wonder why scorpios are the most magnetic signs, I would always thought it would be leos since they are ruled by the sun and the sun radiates energy.....

Yes, same year. :sideways:

If you want to know about your physical appearance alone that is a different question than I thought you were asking. Are you saying that people tell you that you just physically look dark/intimidating from a distance, but not when they talk to you or interact with you? When you say "presence" it makes me think it is coming from within you as well, not just physical characteristics.

You will want to look more at the ASC condition for your physical appearance. Here is a good thread on it:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70842

Quoting for your question in particular:

(emphasis added)

Important to note that your 1st house ruler is in the 6th and conjunct Pluto and Moon. This could mean a lot of things, but I'm not going to get into it here!

Venus, Moon and Pluto are all in first decan, the Scorpio decan. Your Ascendant decan is Virgo, ruled by your Mercury... so that aspect with Jupiter might apply to your physical appearance as well. Are you physically big, or have a "big" voice? That is a possible manifestation. Taurus AC can also give off the "strong" appearance, someone who can't be moved if they don't want to move, yet in a calm/grounded manner instead of an aggressive one.

Also interesting to note is that you have Neptune sextile your Moon/Venus (in close orb) from the 8th house, and Neptune rules your 12th house. You might have a lot of emotional/spiritual depth and secrecy around you that others can't put a finger on, but that you find completely natural or normal and like about yourself.

Hope this is at least somewhat helpful... I agree I think your stellium is part of it here, but I don't think it's because it's a stellium itself, but the nature of the sign, your AC, and their relationship to each other.

LOL thanx I appreciate your answer I am referring to the energies/vibe aurua dark features that i have, I am an athlete so I remain pretty leaned out and have a muscular structure year round, I do gain muscles easily and am highly athletic LOL, my features are very dark and i've been told i give off a penetrating "magnetic" stare. What do you mean by big voice? ive been told I have a nice voice although I wish I could sing, I like to be an artist or hollywood action movie star one day.... Fear of fame is holding me back because I feel I can succeed in such venue but wouldn't like to deal with fame, I've been told numerous times I give off a very strong aura. Everyone is making perfect sense now I see why, its like my sub conscious intense energies are in an extroverted manner, thank you for giving me the clarity...

I am no expert, but I will give it a try, maybe it would be of help for you.

I see 9th house Mars is in Capricorn, trine Sun-Mercury in Virgo 5th house and sextile Jupiter in 11th house. Mars in Capricorn seems to carry some drive which people could interpret as strong and intimidative, and especially since it is in such a harmonious relationship to your strong self-expression. Your presence will be related to your stable philosophical views. You may be stubborn about them, and the conjunction between Sun and Mercury could be a sign that you like to dominate conversations.
Earthly energy could feel heavy for people, and with the participation of Jupiter in Pisces, 11th house, this whole setting is exaggerated and blurred, especially in relation to friendship circles.
Neptune in 8th House is also in Capricorn, sextile your 6th House Moon-Pluto-Venus. Capricorn Neptune seems to carry that same heavy energy, with a lot of pessimism possibly. Retrograde motion seems to be strengthening this influence. You would be a channel of these energies from the 8th house thanks to Moon, strongly intensified by Pluto. This could account for dark and strong feelings, which you might even appear to be enjoying, thanks to Venus, ruler of ASC.

I see Uranus in 8th house square Sun-Mercury in 5th and Jupiter in 11th. Uranus square Jupiter in 11th house could account for people seeing you as a stand-off renegade or something like that. Your self-identity and self-expression (Sun-Merc 5th) could be in friction with this. You might be resistant to change. Uranus in Saggitarius 8th house could be a sign of often having strong insight from the higher mind but you might have struggles with applying it to yourself.
Chiron in 2th house opposite Uranus might make you feel as if you would loose because of change. Perhaps you value what you have a little bit too much.
Uranus is trine North Node 12th house. It seems like this change and this movement which you are having troubles with is crucial for your spiritual growth.

Saturn in 7th house, ruler of MC and 9th house, is in Saggitarius as well. It might make you a bit cold regarding personal relationships, you might judge people based on your strong views. Still, it is the mid-point between Neptune and your Scorpio stellium, so it could help to get you grounded and to solve your dark confused feelings. Perhaps you should rely on your friends a bit more, ask them what it is that makes them feel these heavy vibes. Maybe you talk about stuff that makes them uncomfortable?

Perhaps you are a bit too harsh on yourself too. You should give yourself time, accept yourself the way you are, even if people might call you dark or whatever. Think about self-love. I would say prepare yourself, allow yourself to be reborn. Transiting Uranus is headed towards making a trine to your natal Uranus in the following months, thus boosting revolutionary changes within you, and your friends as well. Jupiter will soon be opposite of your Mars, thus possibly activating your strong drive, and then will make harmonious aspects to your Sun-Mercury <-> Jupiter opposition.

Everything is yet to unfold, keep your head up! :)

WOW thanx I appreciate it, so pretty much your saying that I have some good times coming up? I certainly hope so, i've been in the darkness for far too long... I actually agreed with everything you've said and can't seem to think of a well endowed response but yes I certainly hope I am brought to the right direction in life I am conflicted internally part of me wants to express myself through the artism/athleticism but I hate to be famous.....

Wames

I'm not sure what a dark/evil aura would be. Do you dress like Dracula? :wink: Saturn rules dark places, colors like black and gray, beautiful dark cloudy skies, etc and what I consider to be a "gothic" vibe (some may disagree). You have your Sun-Merc conjunction and Mars making a grand trine with your Ascendant degree. That's a lot of yang energy! It could be intimidating to others because those planets add another layer onto your Taurus rising/personality. Your chart doesn't really read like a shy person at all! The only thing that stands out is your Moon/Venus conjunction in the via combusta zone which could indicate some fear and instability regarding your path in life (asc ruler) and/or your relationships with women. Do you ever do yoga? That might be good for you, getting in touch with your feelings and femininity as well.

Hope this helped. When I first read your thread title, I thought this was going to be about an experience you had with a lower astral entity and how it could be related to your chart. Ha.

vitas

I'm not sure what a dark/evil aura would be. Do you dress like Dracula? :wink: Saturn rules dark places, colors like black and gray, beautiful dark cloudy skies, etc and what I consider to be a "gothic" vibe (some may disagree). You have your Sun-Merc conjunction and Mars making a grand trine with your Ascendant degree. That's a lot of yang energy! It could be intimidating to others because those planets add another layer onto your Taurus rising/personality. Your chart doesn't really read like a shy person at all! The only thing that stands out is your Moon/Venus conjunction in the via combusta zone which could indicate some fear and instability regarding your path in life (asc ruler) and/or your relationships with women. Do you ever do yoga? That might be good for you, getting in touch with your feelings and femininity as well.

Hope this helped. When I first read your thread title, I thought this was going to be about an experience you had with a lower astral entity and how it could be related to your chart. Ha.

Yea I've heard people mistake me for a leo or aries rising interesting you say that, I've always wonder if grand trines to asc affects the appearance of the native... i'm impressed because you are correct I hate my past and I do fear connecting with people since my venus is in detriment which essentially means problems with women (been there, done that). Although I do wish to become a successful hollywood actor but at times I feel as if I'm chasing a dead dream, I've heard I have fix stars in my natal chart which shows potential for celebrity status or fame, also in my cayce past life report, it said in a past life incarnation I was a famous artist living a high quality life, but I would hate to be famous.... I really do want to express my life force through the athleticism and artisim and would like social recognition for it I want to leave a body of work for society.......I think the dark presence comes with my dark features its been said i have a bad boyish look lol....

Zarathu

Account Closed
Lots of people have responded.

Now you've bumped it up.

Please indicate what more information that you need that was not already provided by other astrologers. You have to interact to help fine tune what is offered here. As much as many of us would like to be, we are not members of the psychic hotline.

sworm09

You're a Taurus rising, ruled by Venus occidental, Mars is trine the Ascendant, the Moon is waxing, the Sun is in a summer sign, and Jupiter is the chart's almuten (relatively sure, only glanced)

So you have a dominating Choleric temperament as well as a few Sanguine traits. Choleric people are described to have a tendency toward arrogance and domineering tendencies. It shows a tendency to anger and rashness; generally shows a quarrelsome nature. The upside is that this temperament shows bravery and hardiness. The Sanguine undertone that you have gives cheerful and faithful qualities.

Your significator of manners is the Sun, because he is conjunct Mercury. The Sun is peregrine, and it describes you as someone who has issues with pride, turbulence, and a domineering nature. It really backs up and interacts with your Choleric temperament. Jupiter also participates through his opposition with Mercury, giving you idealistic qualities as well. So we get an idea of someone who may be a tad extravagant and showy.

I wouldn't expect you to give off the vibes of a fearless warrior. You seem to have more domineering qualities than that of a fearless warrior. Your chart shows an impatient, mildly rash, and domineering character, but in a friendly, sporty sort of way. You enjoy talking with other people, but you're competitive and love attention. Your posts here and on other forums exemplify that really well.....you display an extremely Solar quality, but not in the best way.

Bump bump bump....

Good manifestation of a Choleric-Sanguine temperament. Impatience.

Last edited:

vitas

Lots of people have responded.

Now you've bumped it up.

Please indicate what more information that you need that was not already provided by other astrologers. You have to interact to help fine tune what is offered here. As much as many of us would like to be, we are not members of the psychic hotline.

I am responding to the other guys comment, maybe if you would of read than you would realize I wasn't bumping anything, because there are still some unresolved questions to be answered...

vitas

You're a Taurus rising, ruled by Venus occidental, Mars is trine the Ascendant, the Moon is waxing, the Sun is in a summer sign, and Jupiter is the chart's almuten (relatively sure, only glanced)

So you have a dominating Choleric temperament as well as a few Sanguine traits. Choleric people are described to have a tendency toward arrogance and domineering tendencies. It shows a tendency to anger and rashness; generally shows a quarrelsome nature. The upside is that this temperament shows bravery and hardiness. The Sanguine undertone that you have gives cheerful and faithful qualities.

Your significator of manners is the Sun, because he is conjunct Mercury. The Sun is peregrine, and it describes you as someone who has issues with pride, turbulence, and a domineering nature. It really backs up and interacts with your Choleric temperament. Jupiter also participates through his opposition with Mercury, giving you idealistic qualities as well. So we get an idea of someone who may be a tad extravagant and showy.

I wouldn't expect you to give off the vibes of a fearless warrior. You seem to have more domineering qualities than that of a fearless warrior. Your chart shows an impatient, mildly rash, and domineering character, but in a friendly, sporty sort of way. You enjoy talking with other people, but you're competitive and love attention. Your posts here and on other forums exemplify that really well.....you display an extremely Solar quality, but not in the best way.

Good manifestation of a Choleric-Sanguine temperament. Impatience.

Listen mate I just want to understand myself because I've been feeling sad, depressed and lonely ever since I was born, my life has been a roller coaster ride, and all I hear is negative statements about me on these forums which is simply reinforcing my self pity and resentments of my actions, I was never shown love or affection to begin with, what happened to me when I was a teenager ******* me up to my adulthood, I feel hate inside me and its burning up severely now im reaching 30 and instead of becoming more compassionate I am becoming the villian of my story of my life I am speaking in philosophical terms..... I really don't care if I live or die it's not like if anyone is going to miss me, I got backstabbing friends and was never shown any love for 27 consecutive years, how the hell do you think living such a life will mold up someones psyche or morals????

Zarathu

Account Closed
Listen mate I just want to understand myself because I've been feeling sad, depressed and lonely ever since I was born, my life has been a roller coaster ride, and all I hear is negative statements about me on these forums which is simply reinforcing my self pity and resentments of my actions, I was never shown love or affection to begin with, what happened to me when I was a teenager ******* me up to my adulthood, I feel hate inside me and its burning up severely now im reaching 30 and instead of becoming more compassionate I am becoming the villian of my story of my life I am speaking in philosophical terms..... I really don't care if I live or die it's not like if anyone is going to miss me, I got backstabbing friends and was never shown any love for 27 consecutive years, how the hell do you think living such a life will mold up someones psyche or morals????

And where do you think that, with this kind of life, astrological insight is going to assist you. IMO, you need to go see a therapist. This is too big a burden for you to handle all by yourself with 27 different people taking potshots at it.

Besides, I offered you a full flat analysis that would take months to do and would cover all the aspects of your life and you turned it down, or just ignored my offer (I can't remember which). That offer is still on the table, but you can't come and go every three months like you do now. You have to stay here, and respond to each post I make describing what the astrology says, and commenting as to what it says for your life. And you have to agree to the procedures which I will send you via email.

The ball is in your court.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Please get outside help, to vitas

vitas,

You said:
I really don't care if I live or die it's not like if anyone is going to miss me...

This is NOT a suicide counseling station, it does not pretend to be, it does not have the right people, it is not staffed appropriately, it simply doesn't have the ability to give you the immediate help you need. For that reason, the sooner you look AWAY from this forum, the sooner you can look for help in an area where people will give you the help they need.

Forum members have suggested these links on self-help when you're feeling suicidal:
http://www.suicideprevention.ca/in-crisis-now/thinking-about-suicide/
http://www.cmha.ca/mental-health/find-help/emotional-wellness/
http://www.suicideforum.com/
http://www.takethislife.com/suicide-forums/
http://d2lrevolution.com/no-suicide-zone/?gclid=CJbqx42XprwCFWLHtAodQx4AKw

According to Forum rules, I am locking down this thread.

Wishing you wellness,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.