Understanding my Love Nature

Wilowisp

Hello,

I am new to this website and only know a little about astrology (the bare basics). I was wondering if anyone could shed light into the kind of person I am in relationships and the kinds of men and relationships that suit me.

In addition, I am currently going through a Saturn trine Venus transit. Can anyone shed more light on that?

I am deeply appreciative to anyone who can give me knowledge on any of the questions that I have asked.

I have attached my natal chart.

Thanks again! :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_willow.2910.18261.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_willow.2910.18261.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

I cee

Hi Willowisp, relationships! That a tuff one, I'll have a go!
With scorpio on your ascendent and its ruler in the first with sun and merc, you have a strong impact on others and a magnetic quality in mannerisms and how you communicate, this gives you great depth.
I feel you would need a person who equals this depth.
Taurus is on your 7th house of relationships ruled by venus in your second house which is Taurus's house. Your moon is in Libra also ruled by venus, but airy!
You have a venus uranus conjunction in the second house so maybe a relationship that allows you some space or a relationship that is unusual to the norm.
mars in cancer shows you want a sensitive man maybe? With the sun and mars both in water, and neptune ruling your 5th house of romance,showing what you look for in a guy.
Earth blends well with water and as you have that taurus 7th and venus in capricorn, earth and water would be good for you, but of course its not that simple! Lol
Communication is important and you have a fiery sagg, so that will need expression also and your north node is sagg too, so fire is good too!
Not sure I'm helping much here, but of course we are all uniquely blended!
Hope this helps a little?
Couldn't see the saturn trine venus transit you speak of?
You do have pluto Transiting over your venus capricorn at the moment
Here's a link that might be of use (T pluto conjunct venus)

http://www.cafeastrology.com/plutotransits.html

StillOne

Hello Wilowisp,
I loved what I cee had to say about your love nature. For the most part I agree. I think we look to Mars for who you'll be attracted to and so that would be Cancer. So a sensitive person with some depth will be enticing for you.

One thing you'll want to research is your Moon that's square Venus. This will have an impact on how your emotional nature relates to your love nature. It may be important for you to recognize this aspect, in case you identify with it, so you can work with it in the future.

kimbermoon

I use an effective and reliable method for getting to the heart of the matter in terms of individual love natures, which I will share with you...consider the interactions between Mars, Venus and the Moon: do they balance each other off, or create polarity? Mars depicts our perceived desires and the motivation to act on that; Venus shows our expectations [often unrealistic and idealistic] based on our values and social upbringing; the Moon represents the true needs of the psyche that are often held below the level of awareness. Here we have Venus in Capricorn[earth], Mars in Cancer [water] and Moon in Libra [air]. Your elemental energies are reasonabley balanced; you could perhaps use more fire energy, for action and self-expression. Mars in Cancer is weak in self-promotion and apt to be lacking in motivation if enough stimulation is not given. What you think you desire is someone to support, nourish and protect you; or this may be how you attract others so that you can be the nurturer.
Fortunately your Mars energy is considerabley enhanced by its relationship to the first house planets including Pluto, Sun and Mercury...this is about gaining empowerment through your relationships.
Venus in Capricorn; not so good...you tend to value integrity, loyalty and social positioning, but these expectations from a partner may be difficult to achieve...Venus in Capricorn can be rather rigid, reserved and stand-offish in social settings: perhaps biased and judgmental about class systems; expecting to be taken care of financially and achieve a position of security; Venus/Moon sq: relationship problems stemming from past conditioning and values that were instilled upon you by the parents...particularly the mother. Moon in Libra: the psyche has an inherent need to be congenial and accepting within social circles. Excessive vanity can keep others at a distance; you yearn to be perceived as being dignified and of good social position; Moon sq Uranus/Neptune: unpredictable changes or upsets: duplicity and disillusionment...destabilization through social-political unrest on a global scale.

other aspects to consider: Relationship axis: Taurus[seeking after material security] /Scorpio[intense emotions] – the polarity between the material word and transcendant understandings...this concept needs to find balance at some point. 7th house [marriage] carries the energies of the afflicted Venus into the second house of personal finance and resources; this may interfere with harmony and equilibrium in the monetary realm.