NHL Playoffs

gfy

What does Astrology say about who is going to win?

Right now there are 4 teams left.

Boston vs Carolina in a best of 7 series. Right now Boston is up 2-0.

San Jose vs St Louis in a best of 7 series. San Jose is up 1-0.

The winners of the 2 series will play in the finals in a best of 7 series.

I hope Boston wins.

kazzamm

NHL Playoffs G4
Boston at St Louis, MO
June 3/19
7:00 PM

St Louis ASC in Scorpio, Bruins in 7th with Sun, Moon in Gemini. The Sun, Moon and Mercury (in Gemini, 8th) are all in opposition to Jupiter which you would not think bodes well for Boston scoring. All three are also square Neptune - overconfidence?
St Louis, ruled by Saturn looks to be in better shape with Saturn happily in Capricorn trining the MC.

St Louis

kazzamm

NHLPlayoffs G5
St. Louis Blues at Boston Bruins, MA
June 6/19
8:00 PM

Bruins on ASC in Sagittarius with Jupiter (Sag) comfortably at home in the house. Blues 7th in Gemini with Sun (Gemini) and Mercury (Cancer).

Both Jupiter and the Sun are square Neptune in the 4th, so no illusions on either side that this will be easy. Other than that, no aspects to Jupiter.

Mercury is late in the 7th, not happy in Cancer, and looks to me like an escaped balloon floating around aimlessly. Its only aspect is a sextile to Uranus (Taurus) in the 5th but I'm not sure that's enough to indicate an upset by itself.

The Sun is very close to the DSC but again, its only aspects are an opposition to Jupiter (understandable) and the Neptune square.

The Moon in Leo (home crowd) is sextile the MC from the 8th. Also in the 8th, there's an unhappy Mars in Cancer opposing the Saturn/Pluto conjunction (Capricorn). If this represents the game it looks tight or perhaps a blowout. Not sure which.

I may have underestimated the Sun in the Blues' house.

Boston Bruins

Attachments

• NHL G5.jpg
    NHL G5.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 17

kazzamm

Final Score: St Louis 2 Boston 1

Where was I wrong and what was okay?

"Bruins on ASC in Sagittarius with Jupiter (Sag) in the house"
Shots on goal: Bruins 39 Blues 21 (Jupiter in 1st?)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mercury is late in the 7th, not happy in Cancer, and looks to me like an escaped balloon floating around aimlessly. Its only aspect is a sextile to Uranus (Taurus) in the 5th but I'm not sure that's enough to indicate an upset by itself."

The Bruins had a season home record of 29-9-3 so I do think it was an upset. That Mercury wasn't as aimless as I thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Moon in Leo (home crowd) is sextile the MC from the 8th."

Other than the Moon not happy in Leo, perhaps aspects to the MC aren't important, or the Moon does not represent the home crowd? Work in progress...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Also in the 8th, there's an unhappy Mars in Cancer opposing the Saturn/Pluto conjunction (Capricorn). If this represents the game it looks tight or perhaps a blowout"

I'd call a 2-1 score for hockey tight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Underestimated the Sun in 7th.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

kazzamm

NHL Playoffs G6
Boston Bruins at St Louis Blues
June 9/19
St Louis, MO

St Louis on ASC Sagittarius, Jupiter (Sag) in house. Boston's 7th Gemini with Sun (Gemini).

Jupiter (in St Louis house) is directly opposite the Sun and square the Moon (Virgo) in the 10th and Neptune (Pisces) in the 4th.
The Sun (in Boston's house) is also square the Moon and Neptune.

This chart looks like a major battle.

I can see 3 'stray' aspects which could tip the balance:

1) Venus (Gemini) is within 1 degree of the 7th, trine Pluto, so I'm giving its 'creative destruction' to Boston.
2) Boston's Mercury (Cancer) is sextile Uranus, which has been indicating upsets in a couple of these game charts. I'm not sure what constitutes an upset in this game - Boston winning in St Louis after losing in Boston against St Louis playing for the Cup at home, or St Louis winning their first Cup ever.
3) Mars (Cancer) conj Mercury and opposing Pluto, all I get from this is 'fast war' so I don't see an advantage for either side.

If I were going to bet, it wouldn't be on this game. And if I'm wrong I won't feel particularly upset. This is a chart for more skilled astrologers.

Boston Bruins

Attachments

• NHL G6.jpg
    NHL G6.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 17

gfy

Game 7 on Wednesday in Boston.

Boston Bruins vs St Louis Blues.

Winner take all. Whoever wins this game will be the champions of Hockey.

What does Astrology say?

Go Bruins!

kazzamm

NHL G7
St Louis Blues at Boston Bruins
June 12/19
Boston, MA

ASC Boston in Sagittarius with Jupiter (Sag) in house. Blues in 7th (Gemini) with Sun (Gemini), Mars (Cancer) conjunct Mercury (Cancer).

Jupiter is opposite the Sun in 7th, square Neptune (Pisces) in the 4th. I take the Neptune square here as positive - focused. Jupiter in the 1st has appeared to indicate a high number of shots on goal for Boston.

Mercury is home in the 7th, but a different sign, conjunct a weak Mars. The conjunction is strengthened by a trine to the 4th house Neptune. It is opposed by a strong Saturn/Puto (Capricorn) conjunction in the 2nd. It looks tight or perhaps a blowout. It's gone both ways over 4 game charts... 2 tight games, 2 blowouts.

The Moon (Libra) is VOC. There are different ways to interpret this in a sports chart... I am currently ignoring it. It is trine the Sun in 7, separating. The squares to Mars, Saturn, and Pluto are all separating with wide orbs. There is an applying opposition to a debilitated Uranus (Taurus), so no lead changes, then? It's in 11, has left the 10th heading for a fall in Scorpio. If we use it to represent the mood of the supporters, the sextile to St Louis' Sun looks better for them.

The Saturn/Pluto conjunction is sextile Neptune, not necessarily good when you need to be disciplined. Defence lapse?

Neptune dignified in 4th... dream come true for away team?

St. Louis Blues

Attachments

• NHL G7.jpg
    NHL G7.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 17

Sam119

NHL G7
St Louis Blues at Boston Bruins
June 12/19
Boston, MA

ASC Boston in Sagittarius with Jupiter (Sag) in house. Blues in 7th (Gemini) with Sun (Gemini), Mars (Cancer) conjunct Mercury (Cancer).

Jupiter is opposite the Sun in 7th, square Neptune (Pisces) in the 4th. I take the Neptune square here as positive - focused. Jupiter in the 1st has appeared to indicate a high number of shots on goal for Boston.

Mercury is home in the 7th, but a different sign, conjunct a weak Mars. The conjunction is strengthened by a trine to the 4th house Neptune. It is opposed by a strong Saturn/Puto (Capricorn) conjunction in the 2nd. It looks tight or perhaps a blowout. It's gone both ways over 4 game charts... 2 tight games, 2 blowouts.

The Moon (Libra) is VOC. There are different ways to interpret this in a sports chart... I am currently ignoring it. It is trine the Sun in 7, separating. The squares to Mars, Saturn, and Pluto are all separating with wide orbs. There is an applying opposition to a debilitated Uranus (Taurus), so no lead changes, then? It's in 11, has left the 10th heading for a fall in Scorpio. If we use it to represent the mood of the supporters, the sextile to St Louis' Sun looks better for them.

The Saturn/Pluto conjunction is sextile Neptune, not necessarily good when you need to be disciplined. Defence lapse?

Neptune dignified in 4th... dream come true for away team?

St. Louis Blues
Awesome prediction