Accurate time of birth/ Is It posible to know????

BobZemco

23Leo said:
It was DST-- but I have been told that the Chicago many hospitals recorded birthtime CST

Not "many" hospitals, all hospitals in Illinois. It was a state law.

23Leo said:
and the hospital is no more

Really, that's interesting because Billary Clinton was born in a Chicago hospital that was shut down due to Medicaid/Medicare fraud in the 1980s or 1990s.

byjove said:
But are you saying we don't use transits to verify birth time? I'm not trying to annoy anyone - I hate when people do that. I'm simply confused, where does it begin, and where does it end?

I understand, I'm just saying don't expect the aspects to be exact down to the minute of arc. Some people will have exact aspects, but for others 1 - 2 degrees is the best that it will ever be, no matter how many years you spend twiddling with the chart.

byjove said:
If you could sum up the process of verification for those of us (not necessarily anal retentive, but have family members who ALL dispute time of birth, and dispute hospital-given times) what would it be? Assuming that this thread is supposed to enlighten, educate and help teach...

I abandoned the traditional method of chart rectification in favor of Age Harmonics, but regardless, you still need at least 6 meaningful events, and those are typically physical (as opposed to mental events).

Divorce of parents, death of grandparent, parent, sibling, child, your marriage(s), divorce(s), job termination(s) (getting fired, not quitting), lawsuits (the day judgment is rendered or the case dismissed), incarceration of you, parent, spouse, child, birth of your child(ren) or hospitalization or serious accident.

You're going to need software to help. SolarFire allows for easy chart rectification, and you can even rectify charts using Kepler.

If you're looking for free ware, the program I used for years (and still use) is Astro123 or AstroWin. I just ignore the interpretations and the cosmodyne magical touchy-feely ray of church light stuff.

For each of your significant events, set up a bi-wheel for transits and check each event, then a tri-wheel with transits and progressions and check each event, then a bi-wheel with Arcs and check each event.

If you aren't in the ball-park, adjust the birth time accordingly so they do match up as best as possible.

In your case, take the two claimed birth times that are farthest apart, and using transits see how the events match up, then adjust the time, and check your progressions and transits to progressions, then check your Arcs.

It's a very long and tedious process (that's why you should look at transits first). Just make sure you're reading the chart right. Marriage to a foreigner involves what house ruler? 9th. Death of a grandparent? 7th. Death of a sibling? 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th, depending on birth order. Death of a child? 5th, 9th, 1st, depending on birth order. Second spouse? 9th. Third spouse? 11th. Death of your father's brother (your uncle) assuming you were close and it impacted you, would be the 3rd House from your father's house which would be the 12th, 2nd, 8th or 6th assuming your father is the 10th and his brother was older or younger.

Remember, especially with deaths, the 8th House is involved, but not necessarily your 8th House. The death of a grandparent is the 2nd House (the 8th house from the 7th House).

byjove

Account Closed
OK, the above information I think is actually quite helpful and I understand far better. Thanks Bob.

And I think we're finally making progress on the thread. :smile:

byjove

Account Closed
:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy: yes.....

a simle examble step to step it would be very helpfull for nivce, if it is posible:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

P.s. Astroid, look out for extremely important transits in your chart, preferably upcoming, which either will or won't be on target...my secret ace in the hole is TR Uranus and Jupiter retrograding over natal Mercury conjunct MC in Pisces this September (EXACT on the current proposed day of departure too)...the retrograde being the 'bang', the bullet out of the gun...

I should be moving abroad to study for a year. It either will happen, or it won't. Hopefully that's the change that the transits suggest. A number of events over the last few months have conspired to help me in this endeavor, and I've watched each obstable being removed...

Last edited:

Kannon

Asteroid,

The first thing you need to do is start by verifying that the Asc sign is correct. Consider the surrounding signs, including ones two signs back. Be absolutely sure the Asc sign is correct or do not proceed any further. Until you do that nothing else matters, not methodology or orbs or anything. If you want to verify your Asc sign/degree you must not make assumptions that the sign itself is correct as is. Start with no assumptions and be thorough.

asteroid

P.s. Astroid, look out for extremely important transits in your chart, preferably upcoming, which either will or won't be on target...my secret ace in the hole is TR Uranus and Jupiter retrograding over natal Mercury conjunct MC in Pisces this September (EXACT on the current proposed day of departure too)...the retrograde being the 'bang', the bullet out of the gun...

I should be moving abroad to study for a year. It either will happen, or it won't. Hopefully that's the change that the transits suggest. A number of events over the last few months have conspired to help me in this endeavor, and I've watched each obstable being removed...

Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i will test it :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy: