Donald Trump will be impeached.

I have a feeling the friendship between Barr and Mueller is over. Mueller has proven to be a left wing partisan hack. Barr has integrity and respects the rule of law.

Trump has given Barr power to declassify docs associated with the birth of the fake Russia hoax. As soon as the IG Report comes out in a couple of weeks, revealing illegal acts by FBI, DoJ and Obama officials spying on Americans, indictments will fly and grand juries will be convened. Swamp draining will commence!

Tick, tock, tick, tock!

JUPITERASC

r_3439.jpg

Demwits can't win if they impeach or if they don't impeach. With all the SpyGate sh1te about to hit the fan, it will suck all the air out of the room. Demwits will know they were lied to by their masters and left wing propaganda. I think most of the intelligent ones know that by now, actually. Hence, CNN and BSNBC's plummeting ratings.

My British Brexiteer friend said protests were smaller and this time there were many Pro Trump people (getting beaten up by the Loony Left, including Communists). Since Trump has always been pro-Brexit, they love him.

Seems to be a triumphant trip and the Queen looked charmed by him. Trump is supposedly a charming, gracious and funny man in social circles. It's common sense the Queen would prefer Conservatives. You can't get more conservative than a monarchy!

The two families have a bit in common -- always being trashed by the press. Royals can't fight back like the Trumps do so they probably admire and envy that.

At her weekly press conference, Fancy Nancy basically said Democrats were stupid. "They think impeachment means Trump will be out of the White House when it just means an indictment, a charge. The Senate has to convict."

Which they won''t because Repubs have the majority. Then the Demwits will have played their LAST CARD which Pelosi knows very well. That's why she is stalling.