Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

s-l640.jpg

AJ Astrology

She won the Popular Vote.

Hi david starling,

That's nice, except we live in a federal republic, and it is the States that elect the president, not the people.

If you have an high school diploma, you should probably think about giving it back, or maybe getting a lawyer and suing your old school for not properly educating you in government class.

Hi JUPITERASC,

I'm still waiting for someone to explain the difference between US Media Interference in the Election and Russian Interference, because I'm not really seeing any difference between the two, and both are appalling and unwarranted.

If the US Media hadn't anointed Billary as Queen, then Bernie would have gotten the nomination and won, because those 77,744 Democrats and Independents in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin didn't vote for Trump, they voted against Billary, because they couldn't stomach her nonsense.

Actually, Jim Webb was the best candidate and would have made an outstanding president, but the US Media had already chosen Billary for the American people and totally ignored Webb.

david starling

I'm noticing a pattern going on. Democrats want Trump out of the presidential office, republicans want the death of all democrats.

The main concern of Republicans is that the legal immigrants from the Southern Hemisphere, tend to vote Democrat. That's why they fear ANY influx from that direction, and oppose ANY path to legal status, even for the children born in the U.S. with parents of illegal status.
Not all Republicans are actually Trumpublicans. The Trumpublicans are RINOS, and the real Republicans want him out as well, although most of them are afraid to admit it.

david starling

Hi david starling,

That's nice, except we live in a federal republic, and it is the States that elect the president, not the people.

If you have an high school diploma, you should probably think about giving it back, or maybe getting a lawyer and suing your old school for not properly educating you in government class.
So, you're saying the President represents the States, and not the People?
Try reading the Preamble to the Constitution to see what the Founding Fathers had to say about it.

david starling

The difference between the U.S. media influencing the election, and a foreign government using agents posing as Americans to influence an election, is that the former is not only legal, but proper--it's known as "Freedom of the Press"--whereas the latter is both illegal and improper, and is known as "Subversion".

The difference between the U.S. media influencing the election, and a foreign government using agents posing as Americans to influence an election, is that the former is not only legal, but proper--it's known as "Freedom of the Press"--whereas the latter is both illegal and improper, and is known as "Subversion".

I'm glad you agree that Hillary and the DNC colluding with the Ukraine, Russia, UK, Australia, and Italy intelligence agencies to overthrow an elected president is 'subversion.' Actually it's treason and sedition. All this sh1te is about to hit the fan, courtesy of AG Bill Barr. You might want to inform yourself, sweetie, so you don't have a nervous breakdown when it happens. This will all be new to you but we Deplorables have known about it for at least two years because conservative news isn't censored like mainstream media is.

This is a detailed Spygate timeline by George Papadopoulos about how he was set up. It's better than any spy novel! Even biased NY Times finally told the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NBTb0eZMLI

Hillary won the Popular Vote!
Can't get over it, can you? :lol:

Hillary is a loser. She can't get over it and neither can you. :tongue:
Maybe you can console her personally. I hear tickets for An Evening with the Clintons cost $2

America is a republic. Google it. Then decide which country will accept you when you emigrate. Other countries enforce their immigration laws, by the way. :cool:

david starling

Hillary is a loser. She can't get over it and neither can you. :tongue:
Maybe you can console her personally. I hear tickets for An Evening with the Clintons cost $2

America is a republic. Google it. Then decide which country will accept you when you emigrate. Other countries enforce their immigration laws, by the way. :cool:

She WON the Popular Vote! Trump LOST the Popular Vote by the largest margin ever for a winner of the Electoral College Vote, which Trump himself declared a "total sham and a travesty"! :biggrin:
Guess that makes him a Sham President.

Last edited:
Hillary is like a bride who got jilted at the altar. She can't stop talking about it.

"I had the prettiest dress! I booked the biggest cathedral! I had the best food for the reception!" :(