First Meeting? .... Reunion?

PisceanVenus

Hi all.

I'm curious about first meeting charts after reading a little about them. However, I wonder.... Do 'reunion' charts work? Would the energies represented in a reunion chart modify or override those represented in the first meeting chart?

What I've got is the chart of the first meeting of someone I'm dating... We split, but reunited recently. I also will post the 'reunion' as well. Here are the charts.

First Meeting:
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/PisceanVenus/FirstMeeting.gif

Reunion:
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/PisceanVenus/Reunion.gif

Give me your thoughts, and as always, I deeply appreciate it. :)

-PV

dr. farr

In my opinion the influences of the reunion chart would modify (but not override) those of the first meeting chart; best thing to do is to make a composite of the 2 charts and draw inferences from the delinbeation of that composite chart.

PisceanVenus

Thank You, Dr. Farr for replying. I still consider myself a bit of an astro-newbie. So, I'm still lost on interpreting these. Care to share your thoughts on these? I was worried about the void moon in the first one, and then relieved that it wasn't void in the second, but am nervous about what the composite says.

Anyone else wanna chime in? This could be a learning experience for me since I'm interested in learning astro further. :)

-PV

dr. farr

Regarding the composite of the 2 meetings, the indications do not seem very favorable for a love/romance relationship:
-Venus, lord of the c.ascending sign of Libra, is posited in the 12th whole sign house (disappointments) in Virgo, ie in the Fall of Venus
-while the Part of Fortune is well placed in the7th house, in Aries, we find the unpredictable Uranus posited there in the 7th house as well
-the 11th house has to do with hopes and wishes (among other affinities); Leo is on the whole sign 11th house, its lord, the Sun, is well placed by house (1st house) but ill dignified by being in its Fall in Libra, and also being in the Fiery Road
-Mars is conjunct the Moon in Sagittarius in the 3rd whole sign house, of communications; hint that martial qualities afflicting the emotions (Moon) arising from communications, could hamper the relationship; problems arising from communications are also hinted at by the prominence of Mercury (1st whole sign house), a generic communications significator, being afflicted by close hard aspects to Uranus (sudden events, sudden changes) and Pluto (volcanic eruptions of deeply buried factors), although this situation regarding Mercury is somewhat ameliorated by Mercury's applying trine to Jupiter (which latter planet is rather weak, though, being in the cadent 9th house and in its detriment in Gemini)
-in the composite, Moon is in a mutable sign (Sagittarius) and the lord of the Moon's sign, Jupiter, is also in a mutable sign (Gemini): according to inceptional doctrines of Valens and Maximus, positing of Moon and its lord, both in mutable signs, indicates disappointing or otherwise unfavorable outcomes for such an inception
-MC (high angular point) of the composite is exactly Parallel in declination with the South Node, and is also Parallel with Lilith
-Moon and Mars (emotion and will) are also in Parallel of declination
-lord of the ascendant (and generic significator for love and romance) Venus, has no aspectual nor declinational connections in the composite-its kind of "alienated", thereby, and detrimented by house (12th) and sign (Virgo) placements (there is somewhat of a Parallel involving Venus and the unpredictable Uranus)

So, from my perspective at least, the first meeting+reunion composite does not seem to promise much: hope I am wrong! And perhaps the unpredictable Uranian influences mentioned above might act to reverse the situation for the better (Uranus sudden and unexpected changes can cut both ways!)

PisceanVenus

Thank you again, Dr. Farr

I kind of thought the same by just looking at the composite, but hoped that someone more experienced would see something different. I keep feeling like this will be much more than a disappointment, and was hoping astrology could back that up for me. I guess I'll see what happens soon enough.

I did think that it was interesting that Uranus was on my DC the day we met, and if I'm not mistaken there were a few sensitive spots being hit in his chart too. Ah well, I'll just enjoy his company and keep careful. :)

PisceanVenus

Hi Shourie,

I'm unsure how to predict a reunion. I suppose you could use horary to try and see if one is possible. The chart I posted is after my reunion with the person I'm dating, and I was curious to see how it would turn out. Check out the Horary section of the forum, there are some instructions on there somewhere showing how to ask a horary question and create the chart. Once you've done that, I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to give it a look if you post it up. I'm still learning myself, but I'd even give it a glance if you want. Just PM me with the link to your thread. :)

-PV