Galactic Center and Transiting Pluto

Lapis

Today I found a great article by a new to me Astrologer named Eileen Nauman. I've been very curious about the Galactic Center (GC) and the affects of transiting Pluto approaching it. In this article she talks about this and a few other powerful things. I feel the GC is well worth starting a thread about - not to mention the upcoming conjunction with Pluto!

www.medicinegarden.com/astrology/cosmic_egg_GC.html

If you find her information interesting, she's written a lot of great articles about different astrological things.

C1

:arrow: Hi Lapis,

I have been interested in learning more about GC. This morning I looked at today's local newspaper (in the Seattle area) and there was a drawing
of the galactic center -- with its glowing photon band stretched across the opening of the central "core of mystery" (if you will) which is the GC.

Spiraling out from the GC were the swirling stardust "arms" -- and in one section of one "arm" was an arrow next to a box with the words "The Sun" on it. Cute

That GC picture was developed by scientists at the U of Wisconsin (my home state).

Then I entered cyberspace and this Forum and read the article you provided a link to
-- and was delighted!

My ASC is 22 Sag
My Vesta is 26 Sag CONJUNCT GC!
Uranus 28 Gemini, a nice opposition to GC and the point of release of my Sun/Pluto square:
Sun is 15 TAURUS
Venus 20 TAURUS
Mars 4 TAURUS
Pluto is 14 Leo
Saturn is 29 Leo
Neptune on MC at 13 Libra
Mercury is 6 Gemini
Jupiter is in Aquarius: 1 degree, 50 minutes.
Things are hopping for me.....Pluto's been conjunct my ASC, Jupiter just left its upward journey to conjunct Neptune on my MC and is on the decline
--- and regardless of my economic, emotional, physical or mental state I trust Vesta, conjunct the GC, the direction of my guiding light.

Beginning in 2006 when transiting Jupiter is opposite my natal sun, and
transiting Pluto begins a year of conjuncting GC & my natal Vesta, I hope to be developing full use of the galactic heart, to be meditating, exercising, working, plowing fields, growing something new and healing.....

Astrologically, we may be achieving evolutionary mass consciousness....
for people in the US we are struggling now to "root" the truth of the ideals of justice this country was founded on (the Iroquois Federation template) and to confront our shadow side, which is connected to E G O.

I Ching says: ego is a huge shadow cast by something the size of a slug...
(I'm paraphrasing) -- and America's shadow is pretty big and ugly.

Heart is our muscle of meditation and consciousness....maybe there is so much increase in heart fibrillations and the sale of personal de-fibrillators and electronic pace-makers implanted in so many guys in the US these days because there is all this energy to the heart and it's asking us to balance heart/mind and to open to the energy coming
from the GC (LOVE).

Also at this time there's the Neptune/Uranus "Mutual Receptivity" occurring, with each planet in the other's sign (mutual reception) -- water and air involved in an energy dynamic -- a "law of spiritual approach" -- (our psyches attracting spirit to the Earth plane -- into each of our hearts and disseminating love throughout the human plane).

And with my 2nd Saturn return beginning (Saturn in Leo)....8th House.....this is nothing to fool around with, which is why I am also interested in learning everything I can about this GC energy...

Hope others join the discussion. Thanks again for the link.

C1 / See ONE

:eek:

Lapis

GC

C1,

Hi and what a great post! Thanks for pickin' up the ball and running with it! Yes, the synchronicities have been flowing once again haven't they? I was sort of gifted with that link/information just yesterday and a few other bits and pieces of info I need right now. Aaahhh the currents flowing again.

There was a drawing in your local newspaper of the GC AND the Photon Band??? :shock: Oh the times they are a changin'....... I've seen those photos of the Milky Way with the little arrow pointing to our neck of the woods. Like those "You are Here" signs and it is funny!

The photon bands/photonic Light is another very important issue I feel. One that I think us students of the stars should be incorporating right alone with all the other higher dimensional energies flooding earth and bombarding humanity. For years I've had a past life memory of Egypt of about 12,600 and the Photon band was present then (beginning of Age of Leo) just as it is now at the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. We stand at the opposite point (opposition) to that ancient time and all those ancinet civilzations. Atlantis anyone? :wink:

Well it sounds like we're close to the same age - my Pluto is 21 Leo. It seems that those of our Pluto in Leo generation have been having all the outer planets slowly work their way across an opposition to our natal Plutos. First it was Saturn, then Uranus, next Neptune or will Chiron get there first? See how on top of it all I am? I'm exhausted........This transformational stuff is hard work!

Over the past couple of years I've been drawn to this transit of Pluto for numerous reasons. One the obvious trek across the GC, but then its going to enter Capricorn.......and I intuit that major changes will begin on planet earth! Plus my Sun is 1 Capricorn 2' so this will be a load of fun too no doubt. The pathway between today and 2012 is paved with endless exciting Initiations for us all I suspect.

As of this minute I think Pluto is still the farthest known planet in our solar system. (This may have changed while I was asleep last night!!) Psychologically this is important and holds much symbolism. When this outer edge planet of our conscious reality conjuncts the GC, humanity will be changed I feel. And then when Pluto enters the last earth sign, Earth will be changed.

Part of what I'm trying to say is that nearly EVERY transit from today until 2012 is the last time humanity will experience it. I'm NOT saying that the 'end' is coming, but that the end of many super long cycles outside of our little solar system is ending, completing at that date. Because of this I'm getting the feeling that each and every one of these planetary transits are profoundly important and carry far more energies than they would normally. We seem to be dealing with and trying to integrate so much more than what the planetary transits would normally require of us.

The Heart, oh our high Hearts.......that's another post however! So glad you're here C1.

foshow

'SCONSIN & SUCH

i havn't even finished reading your post yet, c1, because we have so much in common i got impulsive....

sun in taur
asc is sag
jupiter in aquarius

oh, and one more thing... i'm from WISCONSIN, too! and living there now, in madison.

i'm going back to learn about this GC business. in the meantime...

GO BADGERS!

C1

foshow, Lapis!
OMy lucky stars,
bigstarmv.gif

I'm so happy to find Radu's place here...and you!

The avatar images all of you have chosen are excellent (I also like Baker's ......hi, Baker, if you're reading this!).

Golden Taurus is so beautiful and I am honored that you say, foshow, we have so much in common.....Taurus Sun, ASC in Sag...and our saving grace: Jupiter in Aquarius.....I'm learning to know what it's like, and I thought I was the only one--but you're even from Wisconsin, too.
Incredible!
We are here, and we are all
here for a reason.

It may be a test of our deepest intentions and ambitions to transform . . .
and Astrology is the web.....

Like Lapis was saying, we're in the photon belt now (although I often feel like a caterpiller-turned-to-juice inside my cocoon).

We're about to dive head-first into the waterfall of 2005-2012!

:?

Thank you, Radu (if you are reading this) for your help and the opportunity you're providing us, and the information in your articles...
Pluto square Mars is astounding, for one!

I have many questions and don't want to be a bully and hog, so I'll just keep my questions for another post and just say that regarding the photon belt:

To me, it means we are now in the Heart of the Sun.

Every morning that I find I have arisen early enough, and I'm somewhere with a good view of the East so I can see the rising sun, I do this prayer/meditation as the sun rises over the horizon: facing the brilliant light, eyes open, I breathe deeply, knees slightly bent, hands at side, I lift my hands, gathering root energy from the core of Earth and bring my hands together, thanking All-That-Is for bringing us....

all the planets, and all of us and our Earth Mother...

into the Heart of the Sun,

then, asking for help for all living beings [that is.....everything],

I spread that root energy as I sweep outward and down with my arms......and gather more energy up, bring my hands together and say, "...and help the plants," [algae, and also mushrooms, fungus and every plant, especially asking for help for our ancient sister trees],

then I spread the energy again by sweeping my arms out.....and

finally I say, "...And please help us humans, we who need help the most!"

There is more to do, but that's my start.....

So, this posting is to say "hi" to all of us gathering here....in the Uranus /
flash5.gif
Neptune,
GC, etc.
energy.
:D
C1
animal6.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi Lapis, foshow and all,

Lapis said: "There was a drawing in your local newspaper of the GC AND the Photon Band??? Oh the times they are a changin'....... I've seen those photos of the Milky Way with the little arrow pointing to our neck of the woods. Like those "You are Here" signs and it is funny!" --

Yeah, astronomy and astrology and technology giving us computer-generated digital images. It's the perspective I like to imagine when I'm stressed.....

I'm in agreement with your feeling that as we approach 2012 we are experiencing highly energized transits and Pluto/GC effects on mass consciousness....

foshow, hope you are okay after the tornadoes!

Peace,

C1

A

Anonymous

Galactic Centre

p-hi

i've been researching into the Galactic Centre for 20 years now, here is a numerological summary ;
where a=1, b=2, etc etc y=25, z=26.

these all come to 222

CENTRAL GALACTIC POINTS =222

THE CENTRE OF THE GALAXY =222

THE PATH OF THE EMPEROR=22

CHOKMAH INTO TIPHARETH

GALACTIC ADMINISTRATION

DIRECTS COSMIC ENERGIES

UNITY GOVERNMENT

OVERSEEING THE GALAXY

CELESTIAL CIVIL SERVICE

LOCAL UNIVERSE AGENTS

THE GALACTIC COMMUNITY

LOCAL GALACTIC CO-ORDINATES

ADVANCED CIVILIZATIONS

THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST

THE TWELVE VECTORS

THE THIRTEEN SPHERES

THE NUCLEAR COMPONENT

TWELVE DEPARTMENTS

THE CHRISTED COMMITTEE

AT THE CO-ORDINATION HUB

i've helio Venus and Ceres at 27 deg Sag with Helio Jupiter 144deg away at 2deg Leo.

grayham

Draco

Galactic Centre

I have Neptune and the MC conjunct at 23/24 Sagittarius? Are they conjunct the galactic centre, if so what does this implicate?

Thankyou.

Draco :)

Lapis

C1,

Thanks for sharing your special morning Sun Prayers, that's so good.
I remember being 5 and laying out in the summer sunlight and talking to it! I knew that it was so special and that great non-physical Beings lived inside the Sun. I would have a normal conversation with it and thank it for giving so generously of itself for all of us on earth. 5 years old and I was a 'Sun Worshiper'! :)

I'm an avatar nut and I love changing them frequently. Its so fun to see other peoples avatars and especially the esoteric/astrological type ones.

"To me, it means we are now in the Heart of the Sun." Yes there's a lot of sympolic truth in that sentence. If Earth and our whole solar system only enters this area in space where one of these photon bands is during the Great Ages of Aquarius AND Leo, then the higher Heart is always highlighted! Its got to be a huge access point to higher levels and dimensions etc. Higher Mind and Higher Heart, what a concept!!! :wink:

The fact that these transits like Pluto across the GC soon, are happening as we sit in the outer edges of this photonic band of higher Light has got to open humanity up in even more ways to allow for maximal changes in ways we can't completely comprehend as yet. Exciting times living on the Cusp of Ages!

Lapis

Draco,

AquariusMoon generously shared a link elsewhere and after some digging around at it I found an Ephemeris for the Galactic Center from 1900 - 2000.

www.horary.com/hhcrl/gc_ephem.html

I was confused about what orb to use too with this Galactic Center - 26 Sagittarius. The woman in the article above in my first post used a 2 degree orb with it so I guess that's what I'll try too for now. Honestly I don't know what the personal interpretations of planets/angles would be to the GC. I doubt that there are many who do yet. I just don't think that they can be reduced to the same archetypal level as the planets in our solar system. I think its SO much more.......

All I know about the GC is that its the Source where everything emanates from within our Milky Way Galaxy. Not 'God' or 'The All That Is' but one of many huge Sources. Its also called The Great Cosmic Mother, The Great Womb and other Mayan names I can't remember!

My intuitive sense is that if one has any planet/angle within orb of 26 Sag, that you have a direct link to Source, to The Center, to the incomprehensible Energies emanating from there.......if one has increased their vibratory rate enough to register with it and not get blown away! Oh what must be coming in 2006 and again in 2007!

Lapis

Abell3627,

That was really interesting! What are some of the meanings behind the number 222? Isn't it wonderful how specific things carry an energy imprint within them so that at another level they are all the same thing basically? It will be interesting to hear about 222 and see some of these similarities.

foshow

thanks c1, i'm alive and well--but there were dozens of tornados and a lot of distruction. some crazy pictures in the paper.

talk about eminating energy... :?

A

Anonymous

hi Lapis
that list of phrases equalling 222 is from a book i've compiled with numbers up to 450. Covering many topics.

i would like to introduce the subject of sacred geometry as it answers some big questions when considering the Galactic Centre.

The most common ratio found in nature (both space wise and time wise) is the golden ratio (phi, 1 - 1.618).

Space wise this phi ratio constructs the 'omni-outward-radiating-from a central point', series of polyhedra called dodecaheron / icosahedron (onion like layers).

ECG graphs show that when compassion is felt the heart frequency becomes phi (this is a constant)

Starting at Galactic Centre, somebody's create the galaxy (222), the phi ratio polyhedra, the expanding dodeca/icosa/dodeca becomes the 'spherical auric fields of the galaxy', the outermost is called the galactic halo.

Time wise, recapping, the dodeca to icosa to dodeca to icosa expanding 'spherical shells' expanding outward to form the galactic 'field' can be called the timewise 4D HyperSphere or 4D HyperSpace, every 'shell' threshold crossing throughout the dodeca to icosa expansion is related to the galactic centre in 'powers' of the phi ratio. All time cycles, orbits (Mayan included) etc within the galaxy are related to each other by phi ratio 'time periods'.

Phi (1.618) x lightspeed is the first threshold into hyperspace, warp factors beyond lightspeed are in powers of phi, the speed of energy reaches millions of times lightspeed after a few phi progressions.

So instead of 25,000 light years for energy/info to reach here from galactic centre, by realizing nature uses phi, that galactic centre info reaches here almost instantaneously (resonance).

Ah, living in the holographic fractal universe.

The pentagram (you can draw them one inside another inside another , forever, all those 'edge' lenghts are in phi ratio's, powers of phi), is the template for fractality in 2D and the dodeca / icos are templates for fractality in 3D (space) and 4D (time).

Planets with pent aspects to the galactic centre, 36deg, 72, 108, 144 show what type of assignment spirit has asked us to share.

eg; my Jupiter 144deg to GC, expand, teach phi-loso-phi.

there's a larger picture too, astronomy has isolated the local Super Galactic Centre (2 deg Libra) and the Universe Centre (called Great Attractor) which is at 14deg Sag (note that these two 'hubs' are seperated by 72 deg), these can also be astrologically interpreted, especially when we realize the instantaneous fractal linking throughout the universe.

Looking in towards the GC reveals many 'globular' star clusters, these are groups of solar systems forming 'mini' galaxies, they all move along together coherently without destructing because the society's inhabiting those solar systems are functioning with coherency, the society is steering their star, and they are in communication with the society's on the other member stars in the cluster (222)

Finally 222 again, the path of the Emperor (tarot card) when put on the cabalah tree, links the sphere Tiphareth (our sun) to Chockmah (Galactic Centre), opening this pathway within ourselves links us realtime to the pulses / info coming from GC.

Abell3627

pwadm

Staff member
Wow, great topic, very interesting information !

I was particullary touched by this info provided by Abel:

Planets with pent aspects to the galactic centre, 36deg, 72, 108, 144 show what type of assignment spirit has asked us to share.

eg; my Jupiter 144deg to GC, expand, teach phi-loso-phi.

The pentagram would have the angles in:

26 Sagittarius
10 Pisces
22 Taurus
4 Leo
16 Libra

And this is very interesting because currently these angles are transited by Saturn (4 Leo), Jupiter (16 Libra) and Uranus (9 Pisces). This probably is a a very rare configuration:

gcp.gif

I looking forward to learning more on the Galactic Center's astrological connections' to our spiritual life.

So far, I only know that it is clearly associated to events related to space

The Wright brothers first flight occurred with the New Moon exact conjoin Uranus conjoined the Galactic Center. Neil Armstrong, who set foot on the Moon was born with the Moon, within 1 degree of the Galactic Center.

July 1947 – the famous UFO Roswell incident – transiting Uranus in Gemini in opposition with the Galactic Center – many UFO sightings were reported in that period

October 1957 – Uranus sesquisquare the Galactic Center - Sputnik 1, the first man-made object to orbit the Earth, is launched by the U.S.S.R.

June 30, 1908 - the most devastating know explosion of a cosmic object colliding with Earth in recorded history in the Tunguska region of Siberia – possible meteorite, UFO, nuclear explosion - Pluto opposite the Galactic Center

Philip Sedgwick writes that "as Pluto nears the Galactic Center in 2007 (which I have long forecast as major commercial aviation breakthrough) the very rich, wild man, Richard Branson, promises Virgin Galactic Airways to the world." (=space tourism)
Virgin Galactic was launched in London on September 27 2004, while transiting Mercury in Virgo was square the Galactic Center.

A

Anonymous

thanx Ruda

We can add the new planet Sedna (seDNA) to your Galactic Centre pentagram, then you have a planet at each point,

Sedna is 19 deg Taurus, thats 144 deg to GC.

Philip Sedgwick writes;
Sedna - She is the first body to bear the mythology of the arctic’s Inuit culture. Orbital Period: 11483.56 yr.

Positive - a forgiving disposition, discernment, clarity of perception, recognition of free will and choice, responsible, conscious of consequence, far thinking, dharma-oriented, does the homework of life

Negative - victimization, abuse, being deceived, history of betrayal, bitterness, “gold digging” attitude in relationship, transfers blame to others, numbs out, goes unconscious

Mundane - blubber, products made from sea mammals, whaling, diving bells that go into the dark of the sea, emotional healing, forgiveness, sorrow, engagement, masks, flight of the birds

Ceremonial - cleansing in the sea, propitiation to the sea, sea creatures, use of sea creature talismans (walrus tusk carvings, scrimshaw), ceremony with masks of sea creatures, ceremonial masks in general

Sedna moves so slowly it will still be 144 deg to GC in 2007 , adding her character to the Pluto / GC transformation.

Draco

Lapis,

Thankyou for the GC ephemeris, I find that for my birth the GC was at 26'37 Sag. So with a 2 degree orb I suppose my Neptune/MC is still in conjunction. I was unaware that the GC actually moves positions! I love this site because I can learn so much from you all. I had never heard of the Galactic Centre in astrology before I came here. Thankyou.

Abell,

I seem to have missed something. How does the GC relate to the number 222? This is of interest. I find the number 22, particularly significant to me, it seems to pop up absolutely everywhere at random, well outside the realms of chance. My Sun is at 22 Virgo. It makes me wonder what I am being told numerologically.

Radu

Your pentagram was fascinating, and caused me to wonder what is going on in the world with all these points in activation. It was of particular interest to me because my Ascendant is Pisces 10, its modern ruler Neptune conjunct MC, both on the GC, and Mercury at Libra 16.

Would you be able to find out the dates of Plutos last two or three conjunctions to the GC? By seeing what was going on on the world scene at such times it may provide fundamental clues as to what we are in for in 2007. How about Neptune and Uranus, what did thier last conjunction to the GC bring?

Thanks all of you,

Regards,
Draco :)

A

Anonymous

hi Draco..............
looks like you finding out about the GC, indicates transiting Pluto is triggering your Neptune (crown chakra)........

Heard of gamma rays?...............astronomers are recording where these super high frequency beams are coming from, many from the direction of the GC........................when they arrive and enter our solar system they trigger solar flares, those flares activate solar wind, that solar wind enters earth at leyline grid points, travels around the earth grid reaching our DNA, changing our DNA, we also receive 'messages', we feel inspired or have some insight..........

keep in mind that this is all happening in real time the burst from GC reaching our solar system , we get inspired straight away, then it triggers solar flares and a few days later the solar wind reaches earth and changes DNA, it's not like its an event triggered thousands of years ago from GC as astronomers would have us believe............

the number of gamma rays are increasing way beyond any predictions.................these gamma rays contain the new updates for our solar system, also the super high energy gamma rays are known to be pulsing coherently, as if in an overall pattern through time , like watching a neon sign gradually reveal a picture ( i'm predicting that picture will be complete 2012).

The GC administration crew (222) , who oversee our galaxy have been written about in various cultures.

Over the next few years these rays and their inherent updates (transforming DNA) which are increasing in number..............will for you personally keep triggering your antennea crown chakra (Neptune) then i imagine you will share your wisdom via your MC, perhaps you are a galactic agent, back from a future time line ?

When reading the 222 phrases, contemplate how each phrase represents some aspect of what is found at the GC.

Your 22 experiences may be helping you get to these realisations.

At some distance point in our evolution we may be the galactic administration crew facilitating the evolutiuon in a galaxy.

abell

Lapis

OK, I'm salivating
rainbowface1xf.gif

Abell3627,

Thank you so much for ALL of that and please......more! You would probably enjoy Barbara Hand Clow's most recent book "Alchemy Of Nine Dimensions - Decoding the Vertical Axis, Crop Circles, and the Mayan Calendar" 2004. I thoroughly relate to her descriptions of the different dimensions and there functions. I too have always been fascinated by 6th dimensional sacred light geometry. Remember any past life trainings in this area? When do you think your book will be completed and available?

And Radu,

Thank you so much for the beautiful visual aids! It's so much easier to comprehend (for me at least) when I can see an image of what's being discussed like this. Very helpful, thanks again for all the great information about the GC.....AND this great place.

A

Anonymous

hi Lapis
thanks

Sacred Geometry;
Applying the word sacred to (some) geometry.

DAn Winter has designed software that is used with ECG realtime graph analysis of our heart when the focus is loving, the results are similar with everyone.
Our heart starts to contruct waveforms in 'phi' ratio's.

It is known 95% of everything is made of Hydrogen atoms;
It is also known a Hydrogen atom is a dodecahedron (and dodecahedra are constructed using the phi ratio)

numerologically
Hydrogen = 96 = dodecahedron

Conclusion; the material world is generated by the loving intent coming from a more refined dimension, as below so above, loving emotive force (magnetic, suction) solidi-phi's into matter.

THis is in-phi-nitely so;
Cosmologists now use the dodeca to model the Universe
Solar researchers can predict where solar flares with form on the sun surface by using the sun sized dodeca ley grid.

earth grid is dodeca
cerebellum = 96 = dodecahedron
DNA is a helix of dodecahedra

this is what fractal means, same shape at every size, all linked by one ratio, phi, all sizes are embeded, or all sizes are nested within the overall size (harmonically), this is why instant communication throughout the Universe exists, via, resonance ( setting one 'phi' size in motion will activate a resonance in all the other phi sizes), or these 'phi' sized entity's (DNA, earth, sun, galaxy, universe) all have radius lenghts of phi ratio powers, the same as our arm / elbow / palm / finger joints. They are not seperate things, they are the One thing divided.

All constructed via the expression of loving emotive force (really magnetic, suction, vacuum).

pwadm

Staff member
Draco said:
Would you be able to find out the dates of Plutos last two or three conjunctions to the GC? By seeing what was going on on the world scene at such times it may provide fundamental clues as to what we are in for in 2007.

There was a Pluto-Galactic Center conjunction in 1263, another one in 1511, the next one was in 1759 and now this one of 2007. I don't know much about the 13th century (1263), but the 1511 conjunction was followed by the distruction of the Mayan and Aztec empires and the Spaniards' settling in Central and South America, the 1759 conjunction was followed by the American and French revolutions.
Would that mean that we should expect a major transformation in our world within the next decades? Possibly.

Draco said:
How about Neptune and Uranus, what did their last conjunction to the GC bring?

Uranus conjunct the Galactic Center: 1567, 1651, 1735, 1819-1821, 1903, 1987.
Neptune conjunct the Galactic Center: 1653, 1817, 1982-1983.

Any ideas, based on the past conjunctions?