View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2019, 09:29 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Solar return 2019 Chiron at 7th house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post

Maybe itís me finally writing my thesis to university but wow I didnít know about Venus Return. I made a chart and I attached it to the end of this post of someone is interested to look at it.
That explains the double Moon/ninth house theme in your SR: natal Moon in SR ninth and SR Moon in natal ninth, and Moon is the SR chart ruler. Finishing your higher education is apt. As one of the two astrological planets that cannot go retrograde (the other is Sun), if Moon is doing something like that at the solar return, you get a clear path to completion. No obstacles, no turning back. And, SR Moon shows your emotional focus.

For your Venus return chart, Jupiter is the ruler and is placed in the first house. Higher education again. Or other Jupiter/Sag/ninth house themes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post
Yes my desc ruler is Pisces. I know I have this problem but after 3 years in therapy I hoped I would have overcome it somewhat.
Have you tried hypnotherapy? Talk therapy can only go so far. If what you're dealing with is a deeply unconscious pattern, and it obviously is--otherwise, you would be aware of what it is that's keeping you from choosing someone available. Working with the deep unconscious is called for.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.