Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

Let's put it this way: assertion doesn't make you right or strong and listening to others doesn't make you wrong or weak. In fact it takes more strength to listen and be more passive rather than rambling on when someone makes the slightest comment that piques your sensitivities

ynnest

Lykanized, I used your comment about your view on men as an opportunity to shine light on a collective major issue that I believed could be beneficial to get out there for other people and in the consciousness field and not necessarily you personally, but you seem to continue taking everything I say personally.

I anyways apologize if I hurt your feelings.

Y

Lykanized

Lykanized, I used your comment about your view on men as an opportunity to shine light on a collective major issue that I believed could be beneficial to get out there for other people and in the consciousness field and not necessarily you personally, but you seem to continue taking everything I say personally.

I anyways apologize if I hurt your feelings.

Y
You didn't hurt my feelings, ynnest. Again, you're not that powerful. What you don't understand is that when you quote someone, you are directly replying to them. That should be obvious, but I guess some people need it spelled out

So what I found ironic is that your entire rambling was an example of exactly what I was talking about and continues to be

I recall actually having this exact exchange with you before. You believing in your egotistical mind you could actually hurt my feelings, my correcting you and pointing out that when you quote someone, you are directly replying to them and what they're saying

I should've directed that to you tho. You don't need to ram your point in. Be humble. Accept you may actually be incorrect rather than viewing it as an opportunity to pontificate because you think your point is so important. You've said it. We get it

Last edited:

ynnest

You didn't hurt my feelings, ynnest. Again, you're not that powerful. What you don't understand is that when you quote someone, you are directly replying to them. That should be obvious, but I guess some people need it spelled out

So what I found ironic is that your entire rambling was an example of exactly what I was talking about and continues to be

I recall actually having this exact exchange with you before. You believing in your egotistical mind you could actually hurt my feelings, my correcting you and pointing out that when you quote someone, you are directly replying to them and what they're saying

I should've directed that to you tho. You don't need to ram your point in. Be humble. Accept you may actually be incorrect rather than viewing it as an opportunity to pontificate because you think your point is so important. You've said it. We get it

Small d syndrome and the people who chooses that path do not have any authority in this world anymore, so I shall leave you with that and let you and everyone decide what you and they prefer for yourself/themselves.

Take care my friend, I will always love you even within the deepest parts of my heart,

Loving regards,

Y

Lykanized

Small d syndrome and the people who chooses that path do not have any authority in this world anymore, so I shall leave you with that and let you and everyone decide what you and they prefer for yourself/themselves.

Take care my friend, I will always love you even within the deepest parts of my heart,

Loving regards,

Y
Sorry, but I have nothing but raging nothingness for you

Ukpoohbear

I enjoy his Pluto books. Interesting man.

Reading what he has to say about Pluto would be interesting, I’ve not even looked more at the website, I just read about the soul stages last night and was very impressed. Previously I had posted about soul stages from the ‘Michael teachings,’ but there was some pop astrology feeling about it I didn’t like, or maybe it was the religious connotations that made me suspicious, although I don’t have anything against the Christian God. But I definitely want to read more of what this guy says.

I relate to the last soul stage, just because I’ve spent my life so far introspective rather than wanting to achieve worldly success. But charts are complicated and I’m dealing with karma surrounding my relations with people, which perhaps is holding me back from truly being at a spiritual stage, even if I relate to it the most.

Are his other books online? I’m going to search about him.

Where are you in the soul stage, are you dealing with relationships karma/blending Male and female energies or are you at a different phase im not as familiar with?

Last edited:

david starling

Tropical Mercury in Sagittarius is square Neptune in Pisces. Venus has ingressed tropical Aquarius. Moon's currently in tropical Libra.
Mars will be in tropical Scorpio until January 3rd, when it will ingress Sagittarius.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Reading what he has to say about Pluto would be interesting, I’ve not even looked more at the website, I just read about the soul stages last night and was very impressed. Previously I had posted about soul stages from the ‘Michael teachings,’ but there was some pop astrology feeling about it I didn’t like, or maybe it was the religious connotations that made me suspicious, although I don’t have anything against the Christian God. But I definitely want to read more of what this guy says.

I relate to the last soul stage, just because I’ve spent my life so far introspective rather than wanting to achieve worldly success. But charts are complicated and I’m dealing with karma surrounding my relations with people, which perhaps is holding me back from truly being at a spiritual stage, even if I relate to it the most.

Are his other books online? I’m going to search about him.

Where are you in the soul stage, are you dealing with relationships karma/blending Male and female energies or are you at a different phase im not as familiar with?

I resonate with his Pluto books. I am not other worldly enough for being able to understand what soul stage I am at. I feel that I am, what I am. I am female. I work in masculine trades. Some of his stuff, I don't, or won't, or can't achieve. I am not sure which one.:pouty:

Opal

Premium Member
I like something about JWG, but didn’t particularly relate to the stages being these crisply divided things one moves through sequentially like school grades or something, where you graduate. They do make sense as the phases of a process that people go through repeatedly.

I would, fall into this category. Well stated Passiflora!

Ukpoohbear

I have to disagree that people go through then repeatedly, considering in the first soul stage he describes as people being very happy but stupid.

You can say you agree with someone but to celebrate they stated something you agree with is a bit weird.

Ukpoohbear

If feeling pain gets me out of this cyclical shithole, I’m all for it. I’ve seen the damage it can do when people are in denial of their pain. Instead of a loving father because he grew up having been made to feel guilty both by his Christian parents and looking after his disabled sister, instead of realising his pain, I’ve recently realised the reasons he was so nasty to me and bullied me, was a sadomasochistic relationship dynamic of ‘I heal by making you feel how I feel.’

So it’s very dangerous to not feel your pain. Ego-stroking can seem innocent on the surface but actually there is a lot of unrealised pain and fear behind it, wrapped up in a socially presentable bow.

Ukpoohbear

Lots of people think I’m stupid, CT used to call me it. Lots of people think I’m so smart in dangerous. I’ve been called angelic and innocent, while being thought of as sociopathic by a solicitor.

For me though, I remember philosophising as a young girl in the back of a car during long journeys, my mind has always been introspective, some things never change. So that contradicts that we change stages throughout our lives because in the first stage it describes people who are compliant about their surroundings (and happy and stupid). Then they become compliant about society, then question it, then want success in it, then they stop questioning society and start to question themselves and become a success at that eventually, which is when they become extremely spiritual and guru like. I’ve always questioned myself, even as that young girl. So I don’t see how the stages change within us repeatedly.

Ukpoohbear

After reading what I wrote, I can see there is a natural sequence where we go from compliant baby, independent child to introspective older person, maybe that’s where you got the idea we repeat the stages he was describing. But that’s not what he was saying, you’re either intrinsically compliant, want to achieve worldly success, or focused on spiritual pursuits. I think you were paraphrasing/dismissing his stages too quickly.