Random Thoughts

conspiracy theorist

With the 3 of them, they all lived lives that could be described as larger-than-life. Hard, fast, high energy and disregard for limits or bodily/"earthy" safety. Their dreams and aspirations were too much for their mortal frames to handle and they winked out pretty quickly due to that. A fourth person came to me when writing this post, and that's Brad Pitt, who is obviously still alive. But then some of the roles he plays give a space for such a devil-may-care and larger-than-life quality. Tyler Durden in Fight Club, Achilles in Troy and Westray in The Counselor are some examples that'll give you an idea. His chart is also Capricorn heavy, so that would decrease the meteoric quality of burning the self up at such a fast pace.

david starling

Reminds me of a poem by Edna St. Vincent Millay:

"My candle burns at both ends
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--
It gives a lovely light!"

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities against powers against the rulers of the darkness of this world. Against (spiritual) wickedness in high places Ephesians 6 12:13

conspiracy theorist

parappa-the-rapper-screen-02-us-03dec16

Blaze

Account Closed
I like that the "fake news" thread went off so well. I originally made it as a joke and so many people posted, seriously, in it.