Why the colour method?

Azif

Hello. I see many people here predicting scores (specially football) assigning Planets and their "colour" to the jerseys of the teams. In some cases, we see good results, but in others don't.

My question is simple: what about the supporters/fans at the stadium? Sometimes a team will surely play in an alternative colour, but fans are still dressed in the main kit colour.

An example: Benfica, a portuguese team, plays all around the country (with two single exceptions, Porto and Sporting) with 80-90% of the stadium supporting them. Their main jersey is Red and white. BUT: some cases they have to play in second kit, which is black. However, fans still dressed themselves in red from head to feet. So, what is the real influence of colours?

SO, two hypothesis:
1. The fans do not have any role in the match. PROBLEM: Why? Thousands of people wearing same colour and identifing themselves with same team has no meaning?
2. Colour method does not take this into account, but it should. PROBLEM: If so, how can it take it into account? Also, in cases like Benfica and other big teams, there would be no need of a jersey checking, so many of predictions which are presented here would be merely a 50-50 (or 33.3, 33.3,33.3) per cent lucky predictions.

Any thoughts?
Really looking foward to hear from you.
Thanks.

Azif.

gecko235

my thoughts:

benfica games having a 50 50 or 33 33 33 % would still beat the bookies as the odds are most likely terrible.

my perspective is that colors are mere representations of the teams "soul"

for example benfica are founded on 28 febr.. wich means they are pisces.

my theory.

look for games with pisces / virgo and check if jupiter /neptune has better aspects then mercury

->

as benfica wear red this suits jupiter in color method

does it apply to away games? i dont know!

Azif

my thoughts:

benfica games having a 50 50 or 33 33 33 % would still beat the bookies as the odds are most likely terrible.

my perspective is that colors are mere representations of the teams "soul"

for example benfica are founded on 28 febr.. wich means they are pisces.

my theory.

look for games with pisces / virgo and check if jupiter /neptune has better aspects then mercury

->

as benfica wear red this suits jupiter in color method

does it apply to away games? i dont know!

Gecko, when I said 50-50 or 33.3,33.3,33.3, I was obviously referring to the astrology chances of correct analysis:
50.50, victory or loss
33.3,..., 1X2

I didn't talk on bookies. The point is way out of that.

Okay. Let's say I agree with Benfica (red/white) suits with Jupiter. But when they play all black but fans wear all Red?

Another point (which you brough): the DOB of a team/club. Previous point: I did not talk about that neither consider if it is worthly to note or not BUT: What really counts in a possible DOB? the day it was formally funded?; the day a couple of people thought to create it? the day when the first steps were made?

You say Benfica has DOB at 28th Feb. How can you be sure? How can you access the internal documents that prove that (wikipedia is full of cr...). Actually did you know that recently the current Benfica president eliminated for a period of time the man who founded the Club? And neither historians can prove, with sure, the date of foudation?

These are just some answers that I give you because you put them on the table.

My point was not discuss any of them.

Thanks though.

Azif

gecko235

hey azif,

i just reffer to the astrological method that are used to predict or analyze the history of countries, for example , many astrologers work with birth chart of the USA, allthough they dont agree on the "time of day" , they do agree on the DAY, which is sometime in gemini..

U are right that wikipedia is full of cr*p but on the issue of such a big club i do believe people agree.

of course this is a matter i can not completetly figure out on my own, but it would give some meaning to the first point you stated:

"people in the stadium wearing red while club plays in white" e.g

if wwe would further investigate this mehtod i believe it can only be done for "big" clubs , where the majority agrees on the founding date.

and thats an important poit: give some ideas that can be verified or disproven.

interesting discussion though

sven555

The fans must be representative in the game chart. Home team fans must be the 1st house and away team fans, 7th house.

Do they have an influence? We know they do, as the home team is more likely to win with great support.

Therefore perhaps we can look at the game chart and compare it to the managers chart to see if the fans are on his/her side on a match day

gecko235

one thing u should look into is:

ascendant sign signifies team that will kick-off quite often,

for example aries rising often has red-teams kick-off

thats something i realized the last couple of weeks

i would like to know a bookie that offers these kind of bets :)

Azif

Thank you sven and gecko. You both bring new topics for the discussion. I was just expecting that all the experts in here would have something to say about colour-based predictions. After all, there are many in here, at least by name. So, rise themselves, show thy opinion and help us, the poor minded, to understand thy approach to such a noble art and science! :)
Otherwise, thy shall pass as pretenders or posers...:D
Manifest thyselves for Astrology' sake!
Azif

Azif

Hello. First of all, thanks to Sven and Gecko for their comments. Secondly, I wonder why after 200 visits no one else had commented about this sensible issue. No one is here to judge if you are right or wrong, nor to point you the finger and say "this person is lunatics and/or a poser", but I really expected to see more opinions, considering the expertise that surrounds this particular sub-forum.
If anyone among the 200 "voyeurs" want to contribute, great. If not, also great, because not answering has the magnificent power of revealing something everytime.
Cheers and nice holidays for everyone!

Azif

I think Fensi88's blog (http://www.astrosport07.webs.com) explains it better but in order to be more certain you should consider the most telling aspects to the ruler and its house placement.

Hello carldork. Thanks for the info but I already know Fensi's method and work as well as her website. Her reputation is remarkable, indeed. One of a kind, one of a few. But the point with this particular thread was to understand the perspective of all the other users and sometimes self-called "experts" in this matter. That's why I made those questions in the first post, which remain without plausible answer. +300 views and only a couple of comments. I mean, I see many people here saying that they predict using colour method and they have success and etc., but there is not a single soul that is capable of answering my simple questions? Even if they were dumb - which I doubt - , say it, explain why they would be that. I would be very glad.
Have a happy New Year :D

gecko235

Regarding the Fans:

in my program i also use the 11th house of friends as well as the fifth

how important it is? no idea!

BUT

if we analyse the "SOUL" of a match, the fans are also included in there.

i dont think we need to extract "the fans" out of the chart

otherwise we could also extract the referees or the physios,

i believe the game as whole is represented in the chart!

kindly, gecko :)

star2018

Banned
This color methods seems like magic in assigning asc and dsc in cricket games. Which is more important?? Sign lord's color or its zodiac???

Rgrds

BlackLioness87

This color methods seems like magic in assigning asc and dsc in cricket games. Which is more important?? Sign lord's color or its zodiac???

Rgrds

Someone speculated Lord of the cusp represents upper part of the equipment and sign of the cusp represents pants or shorts. I'll try to find that post.

gecko235

when deciding asc-dsc i would suggest including who has kick off, as this represents the initiative, the active male arien, marsian principle.

i have best results when both colour method and kickoff method are harmonious

good luck

Loda41

Someone speculated Lord of the cusp represents upper part of the equipment and sign of the cusp represents pants or shorts. I'll try to find that post.

Like many aspects of Frawley's Colour system, sometime this is true and sometime it is not.it is like a court case, you have to assemble pieces of evidence and to where it points.

Bulletbobb

Azif:

You ask good questions.
The basic problem, IMO, is that the basic methods used by sports astrologers are so flawed that they have no idea why they win or loose, and as a consequence they really have no idea which team is in the first house. In other words, they're just guessing. When they pick a winner they jump up and down and clap their hands, and when they loose they say "OH well, that's astrology!".
I exchanged a few emails with Fensi88 years ago, and she agreed that no one has a method that really works.
My personal opinion is that the color method doesn't work at all, and I posted my reasons for that belief many years ago.
Your comments about the crowd are interesting. I have often wondered whether the game chart is a chart for the teams or for the fans in the stadium. It's difficult to believe that 50,000 screaming fans (the crowd, a collective entity) aren't communicating with 'the team', another collective entity. I have found that the 4th house almost always refers to the home team. The 4th house rules home and family. For a sports team their family is the crowd, their home the stadium. This then suggests that the specific meaning of the 4th house would be the crowd, which is almost always for the home team. Have to research that some day.
I have often observed that the Moon on the angles seems to refer to the crowd more than the teams. Makes sense, as the Moon rules crowds. I wonder if the nodes might refer to the crowd? They con't seem to relate to the teams, as far as I can tell. I know the nodes are important in financial astrology, which ids what I'm working on now.

Bulletbobb