22nd degree of any of the Zodiac signs mean kill or be killed? (Astrology in Serbia)

Oddity

It's cardinal and ordinal numbers. E.g., if my sun is at 0 degrees 30 minutes of Taurus, is it at 0 Taurus, or is it at 1 Taurus?

Both are technically correct, just you'll see it as 1 Taurus in older astrology texts, and as 0 Taurus in newer ones.

Bunraku

Conflation seems to be the major problem here :)

quote from: http://www.wikipediatldr.com/articles/510228/cardinal-number-linguistics
In linguistics, more precisely in traditional grammar, a cardinal number or cardinal numeral (or just cardinal) is a part of speech used to count, such as the English words one, two, three, but also compounds, e.g. three hundred forty-two. Cardinal numbers are classified as definite numerals and are related to ordinal numbers, such as first, second, third, etc.
Cardinals_versus_ordinals.png

Venesa

Hi,
Since I am new here.. I dont know which place I should post this new thread.. so I choose Natal house place to begin with my question.

I just read about the Secret of the 22nd Degree of each zodiac sign by Nikola Stojanovic in his website. http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/knjige/tajne/tajna_22.htm

Its about the Zodiac degrees has shown that the 22nd degree of any of the Zodiac signs was often active with the assassins or the killed.

I do have this degree in my Ascendant 22 cancer 15'50", and I dont know if Mars in 22 Aries 27'25" is included too.

This degree makes me so worry.. I dont want to believe it but should I just ignore it.. He gave so many examples thats makes me scared..

Worry :sad:
Wina.

I was also worried about my chart with this 22 degrees ! are we going to be killed 😕

Venesa

Hi,
Since I am new here.. I dont know which place I should post this new thread.. so I choose Natal house place to begin with my question.

I just read about the Secret of the 22nd Degree of each zodiac sign by Nikola Stojanovic in his website. http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/knjige/tajne/tajna_22.htm

Its about the Zodiac degrees has shown that the 22nd degree of any of the Zodiac signs was often active with the assassins or the killed.

I do have this degree in my Ascendant 22 cancer 15'50", and I dont know if Mars in 22 Aries 27'25" is included too.

This degree makes me so worry.. I dont want to believe it but should I just ignore it.. He gave so many examples thats makes me scared..

Worry :sad:
Wina.

I just realise that your post is very old 😯 Are you still ALIVE :)

Dubyadude1986

I have the 22nd degree on my Asc/Dsc Pisces/Virgo. My MC lines up with the GC at 25 ish.

I've been in the military and have taken life as a 22nd degree Asc, but am not at all violent in my everyday present life outside of my yesteryear combat experiences, which are largely due to other aspects in my chart.

Vasumi

Well interesting story, I was just watching a vid by Stanislov Grof talking about Pluto revealing the birth story... And my friend gave birth to a lovely boy on a day when a man came around to her always very peaceful home and threatening to kill her partner. This happened while she had begun first stage contractions... Her sons birth chart has a Grand Cross with 22degrees Capricorn Pluto, 22 Libra Moon and 22 Aries Hygeia, the other point is North Node 24 Cancer....

Very interesting in light of the above story!!! :sad:

Humanitarian

Now if you wanted *just for fun* then to see more about certain degrees try here --

Virgo 11°....An astrological degree,
Leo 25°....Alcoholic (25°-26°);
Leo 27° ....astrology (25°-29°).
Aquarius 22°: Astrological area (22°-28°).
I have Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron all in the area of Aquarius 22-24°, and they're aspected to almost all planets in the chart, except Saturn, which can be aspected, but it's too wide to be considered aspected, and I've been loving and focusing on learning astrology for a year now (it can be 3 years, too).