Five Personality Test – With Pictures

AppLeo

https://www.visualdna.com/quizzes/

Take the test on the left. It's a really fun test because you can click on pictures instead of choosing from multiple choice text!

Here are my results! :D

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 1.44.36 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 1.45.35 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 1.47.07 AM.jpg

Domna

That was quite good! I don't feel like my results represent me perfectly. Some parts are more correct than others... Either because of my choices or the type of questions asked.

For instance, I feel like I am more conscientious than my resluts show. True, I don't like planning (I tend to live very much in the moment) and I don't mind a mess, but I am principled, sometimes a perfectionist, and I have very good organizational skills.

On the whole the test did good though!

Attachments

• personalitytest.jpg
    personalitytest.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 26
  • personalitytest2.jpg
    personalitytest2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 27
  • personalitytest3.jpg
    personalitytest3.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 21

Ukpoohbear

I love these things. Wrote mine out cos using my phone.

Stargazer (laidback dreamer)

Outlook: Realist
Character: Thoughtful
Self-Control: Reserved
Composure: Direct
Taste: Creator
Socialability: Humble
Action: Laidback
Attitude: Progressive
Process: Dreamer
Resilience: Sensitive

a0b1bd.png

My neuroticism is always really high (blue) lololol

Gemini888

Alchemist (spontaneous dreamer)

Openness (73%)
Consciousness (31%)
Extraversion (69%)
Agreeableness (12%)
Neuroticism (95%)

Outlook: emotional
Character: indudgent (my 2H placements can attest to that)
Self-control: Impulsive

Composure: direct
Taste: pioneer
Sociability: leader
Action: spontaneous
Attitude: analytical
Process: dreamer (don't tell me it's because I choose all the pictures with people drawing)
Resillience: sensitive

Gosh I'm more of a nutcase than I thought.

To be honest a lot of these screams Aries to me. Aries moon conj Asc. Don't tell me that test smells my Aries and generate Aries results for me :D

Last edited:

Thirdteenth

Alchemist (spontaneous dreamer)

Openness (73%)
Consciousness (31%)
Extraversion (69%)
Agreeableness (12%)
Neuroticism (95%)

Outlook: emotional
Character: indudgent (my 2H placements can attest to that)
Self-control: Impulsive

Composure: direct
Taste: pioneer
Sociability: leader
Action: spontaneous
Attitude: analytical
Process: dreamer (don't tell me it's because I choose all the pictures with people drawing)
Resillience: sensitive

Gosh I'm more of a nutcase than I thought.

To be honest a lot of these screams Aries to me. Aries moon conj Asc. Don't tell me that test smells my Aries and generate Aries results for me :D

We got similar results girlfriend so I guess we’re both nutcases huh :lol:

conspiracy theorist

I did this thing twice and I literally got opposite results. That doesn't say much for its reproducibility. Low extroversion, low agreeableness, and low neuroticism remains consistent but the first result screams legislator while the second is definitely stoner.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I did this thing twice and I literally got opposite results. That doesn't say much for its reproducibility. Low extroversion, low agreeableness, and low neuroticism remains consistent but the first result screams legislator while the second is definitely stoner.

Do you ever get curious about Zarathu once in a while?

conspiracy theorist

I was going through some old messages earlier this year and saw an exchange between myself and him from some years ago. He was a strange guy and a little on the dictatorial side but I thought he was cool at the end of the day. His small forum was chill, too. Your thread was interesting to read since you were probably your most "serious" when you were going through his method. Learned some things that you'd probably never share anywhere else.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I was going through some old messages earlier this year and saw an exchange between myself and him from some years ago. He was a strange guy and a little on the dicactorial side but I thought he was cool at the end of the day. His small forum was chill, too. Your thread was interesting to read since you were probably your most "serious" when you were going through his method. Learned some things that you'd probably never share anywhere else.

The thread got deleted and wasn’t on the internet archive. I also delete the screens by accident. And he deleted it also. Well it’s gone forever :lol:

I thought it was interesting how a traditional reading and his method can mirror each other in terms of results.

What does our synastry look like with him? He’s all Gemini. I can’t find it anymore though

conspiracy theorist

No idea, I never did one. All I remember is that he had a Gemini Sun and Aries Moon. If I had an outer or two to work with I might have been able to use that to jog my memory about his chart.

conspiracy theorist

It's heavily reliant on (his legitimate) psychology background. It's not pure astrology, but for the purposes of counseling I think it's as good if not better than any astrological consultation to which I've been privy.

Bunraku

How many people do you know have a legit psych - counseling background?
I feel like anyone can say they’re a life coach these days. Is counselor a protected title?

conspiracy theorist

Next to nil, especially when we're talking about a "field" that has a low barrier to entry, not beholden to oversight/ethics boards - not talking about the voluntary associations which have no enforceable sanctions for transgressions - and people who themselves are trying to seek some sort of mental equilibrium from studying the subject (no objectivity). I liked that he was a trained psychologist - it made him credible when he got "psychological". Not impressed with the pop psych that's sprinkled in every two-bit interp on the web.