what he thought about me at that moment ?

LadyBella

I am visiting my city and after almost 3yrs Iwe saw each other sudently, well the occasion was kind surprising to me.
We had an affair by that time and now I saw him , I wonder what he thought about me at the moment we met sudently ?

Sadly, I guess from his part , he was not happy seeing me and Saturn being in a sign that moon is detriment and in his 12th house, he kind regretted we had an affair ....I just don't see on this chart any signs from the chart, kind feeling towards me but otherwise.

Attachments

• he after.jpg
    he after.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Baat

Judging by the degree of the ascendant, it seems you already know the answer to this question.

I'm new to reading horary, but I believe you are in his 7th house. To me this implies that in fact there are strong feelings on his part, but the separating degree and opposing, dignified signs/planets suggests to me that it was a difficult dynamic which is past its time, for both of you.

Aria Venue

I am visiting my city and after almost 3yrs Iwe saw each other sudently, well the occasion was kind surprising to me.
We had an affair by that time and now I saw him , I wonder what he thought about me at the moment we met sudently ?

Sadly, I guess from his part , he was not happy seeing me and Saturn being in a sign that moon is detriment and in his 12th house, he kind regretted we had an affair ....I just don't see on this chart any signs from the chart, kind feeling towards me but otherwise.

hello LadyBella
asc late degrees...///you already know the answer...etc

You=l1:moon in her domicile in saturn's detriment +venus peregrine in aquarious in saturn's domicile

Him=L7:saturn in his domicile in moon's detriment+peregrine sun in venus exaltation

moon located indside radix 12th (your fears etc...), or his turned L6(you are stressed with his behavior)***technically is sitting on your cusp,almost in your 1st house(5 degrees distance form cusp) you seem to want to control your feelings against him** and mercury radix l2 (your self esteem) combust by his sun inside radix L8. or his turned L2 (you are worried about his feelings to you....your fear of rejection or being inadequate for him....etc) mercury separating from sun in his retrograde course, so lets say before 3 degrees (hours...days)

Moon has already opposed L7 before 7, and about to trine his sun in about 11...(minutes...hours).Moon exalts jupiter your L5 (sex...fun...etc).Your venus inside l7, while his sun in your detriment. Your feminine side wants him, while you dislike his reaction regarding the short affair you had with him.On the other hand saturn located inside his turned L12 he's been hiding in a way, while moon in his detriment and Jupiter your L5 in his fall.His sun however is in Jupiter's domicile and he wants you as a woman...or simply having a light affair with you.

So both of you want each other for the fun part I think, while you seem bitter that perhaps he didn't like you in the first place, and so your self esteem was burned...Also mercury his turned L5 in sun's detriment and fall in pisces...so yes perhaps he feels a bit awkward about what happened between the two of you...but he's male side still wants you as a woman.

Anyway just by following moon's course,you,since is about to change sign and enter in leo, we see that moon will be in sun's domicile, while still Saturn in her detriment.On the other hand, when sun enters aries, he'll be in his exaltation and mars domicile, with your venus in his detriment, and L7 and his fall.
Mars your L9 (your travel) or respectively his turned 3rd (communication...etc) and his turned l10 ( job, carrer...etc...things related to 10th house) is also exalted by L7/saturn.

L4 the end of the matter=mars in his detriment in venus domicile and moon's exaltation.

So perhaps both of you will decide to keep on this light adventure (both moon and saturn being in each other's detriment seem reluctunt to open up for something more serious) during your travel/voyage to your city or from distance by keeping communicating since mars has good reception from both of you.

Anyway i stretched this chart a little bit :lol:, just to see how things will develop, having so late degrees and moon about to change sign.
In any case if something new takes place keep us informed.

ps!!!part of marriage =cancer 11.32

Last edited:

Chrysalis

You/moon being conjunct NN, intensifies the cancer reminiscent thoughts/feelings, about this guy you've bumped into from your past. I guess this is why you've cast the chart.

The TOL moon does between merc/sun would have got him thinking about you afterwards. But jupiter squaring with reception and you being in aversion to, jupiter would represent his wife.

Late degree asc, shows its already over between you both. This random bumping into each other will not be leading to anything else.

LadyBella

Update

I am leaving the city in a couple of days so I guess I can already conclude this chart.
Well, I never saw him again, nothing more has happened.