indicators for music and singing in my chart

Hi i'd like to be a singer/songwriter/musician when I grow up.
do you think i can with looking at my natal chart?:annoyed:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lilith.51745.29654.jpg
    astro_2gw_lilith.51745.29654.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 68

katydid

Re: musical talent placements

I see some powerful musical/artistic influences in your natal chart.

Leo is on your MC, so you might be seen by others as a very creative, artistic person. And you may end up choosing a career in the arts/entertainment field.

You have Venus/Uranus in Pisces, which is also indicative of the music and arts as an innate talent. It trines Saturn so you should be able to practice a lot and build up your skills through training.

And your Neptune is unaspected. and you may find it interesting to google.

You are very young so you have a lot of time to explore lots of different hobbies/interests to see what fits best. :ninja:

With the Sun @ 0 Aquarius, you will probably be good at a lot of different things. Choosing just a couple will be the key so you can focus your energy and resources and attain success. :alien:

ETA:

Neptune unaspected : interpretation

Neptune is the planet of mysticism, increased sensorial capacities, intuition, imagination, and faith, but also of depravity and addiction to forbidden substances. When he is unaspected, he can bring about paranormal gifts and moments of mystical ecstasy, or on the contrary, moments of doubt, confusion, and indefinable but upsetting disturbances.

https://www.astrotheme.com/files/unaspected_planets.php

Last edited:

katydid

Mercury in the 3rd is representative of a singer songwriter. And that Capricorn stellium can be very ambitious, although a bit serious and insecure or self conscious?

I see it as a definite possibility though. Can you sing? :cool:

Yes I can my chorus teacher said I can. but I heard having a taurus in personal placements make you an amazing singer and I seem to not have any??

katydid

Yes I can my chorus teacher said I can. but I heard having a taurus in personal placements make you an amazing singer and I seem to not have any??

You have the North Node in Taurus. The node has to do with our dharma and our destiny. So you do have some Taurus in your chart.

Taurus is not the only indication of singing talent though. One also looks to Venus, Neptune and Mercury and Leo and Pisces.

If your choir teacher says you can sing and if you have a passion for singing then you have a good chance to make it, IF you commit to it and practice and work hard.

Indicators for musical talent

Sorry for spamming the forum but I realized my birth was very wrong.:pouty:
So, I'm wondering based on my chart
Can I be a good singer/songwriter/producer and can I be extremely famous when im older?
Also will I have a very beautiful singing voice?
chart.cgi

I've heard that 2nd, 3rd and 5th house indicates vocal and other creative talents. Jupiter (luck and expansion) rules your 2nd house, you have a stellium of planets including your Sun in the 3rd house, and you have Pisces (ruled by neptune, planet of illusion, beauty, creativity, art, etc) ruling your 5th house of performance arts. So i sat you've got a good chance. Go for it.