I am not sure if I am a Leo or Virgo rising in my chart

Osamenor

Staff member
Are you uncertain of your birth time?

The chart you posted has a very late Leo ascendant. If the birth time it's based on is off by 20-30 minutes or so, you could be Virgo rising.

But there's no generic astrological reading that works for all Leo ascendant people or all Virgo ascendant people. If you want a reading relevant to you, it has to be based on your whole chart.

The19thLaw

Are you uncertain of your birth time?

The chart you posted has a very late Leo ascendant. If the birth time it's based on is off by 20-30 minutes or so, you could be Virgo rising.

But there's no generic astrological reading that works for all Leo ascendant people or all Virgo ascendant people. If you want a reading relevant to you, it has to be based on your whole chart.

got it and yes, I am 100% sure of my birth time

obsidianmineral

Such a 12th house-focused chart! When you've got most planets there, no wonder you like astrology. I can't make an accurate reading just yet, 'cause I just took a quick look over your chart, but I'm guessing spirituality, and connection with the unknown is quite a relevant thing in your life.

Most of the hardships you'll go through in life will be balancing that out with absolute, cold-hearted reality (since Saturn opposes these planets). Especially manifested internally (since all of the planets there are personal, and the one opposed is a social one).

Seems like you put your knowledge, ethics and moral judgments first when it comes to the way you approach others (Jupiter in the 1st ruling Mercury). Your appearance, and the way others can identify you is through Jupiter in Virgo. There's also opportunity for connection with larger social schemes or spiritual experiences, mostly through Jupiter trining Uranus and Neptune. You should expect larger than life, generational events interacting with this part of you, and also in a harmonious way.

katydid

Like which reading would be more relevant to me, one for Leo risings or one for Virgo risings?

https://i.imgur.com/9cP486i.png

Looking at your chart, I notice you were likely born in 92. I am very familiar with charts from that time period because my kids were born then too. So I did a lot of their friends charts over the years. :smile:

One thing I noted about 92, was that Leo's born that year, are not always your typical Leo's. They do not always tend towards all of the usual Leo characteristics because of two other planetary placements that year:

Saturn opposing from Aquarius

Pluto squaring from Scorpio

and Chiron aligning with the personals in Leo itself.

My daughter's longtime boyfriend has Chiron conjunct his Sun, Saturn opposed his Sun and Pluto square his Sun/Chiron conjunction. :bandit:

It took me a couple years to see that strong Leo nature reveal itself, underneath the more subdued, controlled, reserved strong, silent persona. :ninja:

He is very proud and loyal, is devoted to family and friends, loves children and is optimistic. <<<<Those are all Leo traits

And yet that strong Leo self confidence was a little lacking because of the Chiron/Saturn forcing him to question himself more than the average Leo stellium might do. :unsure:

He HATES being the centre of attention. He likes to be lowkey. In social situations, he prefers to stay in the background and watch things unfold.

My daughter is a Gemini/Aquarius with Sag rising. She is often on centre stage and is a social butterfly. He enjoys going places with her, but prefers to sit back and watch quietly, as opposed to being in the limelight.

Last edited:

Bunraku

What a heavy 1st house focused chart.

I’m very interested in how your friendships and relationships play out.

thelivingsky

This Uranus going direct is scaring the shiz outta me!

Yes, Uranus is going to square your Sun this year. But if you have great fear about it, that may make it harder for you to manage the challenge. Aspects, even the stressful ones, often bring opportunities. When planets square they act as catalysts for creative change. But if you fight the change, that is usually when you see the more negative manifestations of the energy. Likely it will test your desire and willingness to do things your way.

That t-square in your chart in fixed signs with Pluto and Saturn does point to a person who tends to rigidity and has a some difficulty with change. If you know this about yourself and you know a challenging, change-inducing event is in the stars, prepare for it by developing stress coping techniques, supportive relationships and not investing or risking too much of yourself or resources in any one endeavor at this time.

With such a big H12 emphasis it is likely you are more introverted or low-key than the typical Leo. And Leo IMO is a very misunderstood sign because its expression is not always the exhibitionist, extraverted attention seeking person. There are may very introverted Leos for whom the creative project of their lifetime is making themselves a better person, and a more authentic person, and many have a very strong understanding of their individual spiritual journey. It is hard for a Leo to do something if his heart is not in it - there has to be some meaningful, heartfelt aspect for them.

The19thLaw

Well, when career is concerned, things have definitely taking a turn for the worse in January......

Apparently it is hitting my 10th house.

Any prediction?