What does Nessus mean in Astrology?

ALRESCHA

Asteroids explains further pattern in your chart, they reinforce some of the aspect you have. For example, if you have a strong pluto, you will have strong dark asteroids to reinforce your plutonian personality. If you have moon/pluto aspect, you will other dark asteroids in connection to moon to explains the moon/pluto patterns.

Wait. How well have you studied Centaurs? I think they are different than asteroids, and to me they are very confusing. I would like to know how often do you notice it not being active despite closely aspecting essential placements?

I don't deem people "dangerous" or whatnot if they have a strong Pluto. It's more of a strong Saturn placement that makes me worry sometimes. Still not scary enough :biggrin:

I only just begun exploring this one, but, I understood that linking it to sex is misunderstanding right away. That is just a metaphor.

For me, they only ever preyed on my words :sad:

theV

Wait. How well have you studied Centaurs? I think they are different than asteroids, and to me they are very confusing. I would like to know how often do you notice it not being active despite closely aspecting essential placements?

I don't deem people "dangerous" or whatnot if they have a strong Pluto. It's more of a strong Saturn placement that makes me worry sometimes. Still not scary enough :biggrin:

I only just begun exploring this one, but, I understood that linking it to sex is misunderstanding right away. That is just a metaphor.

For me, they only ever preyed on my words :sad:

Oh I totally missed it. I though I was posting on Asteroids because I had it opened, A wrong post for the wrong topic. Sorry!!:sad:

I think this is a great sight to study centaurs and tno http://www.astrologicaldepth.com/CIntro.htm