I do not know what and why this is happening. Need advice.

ElenaJ

Thank you for posting the very complete set of well prepared charts.
The two of you do actually mirror each other, your asc/des axis is exactly reversed, so each of you sees your own self and your ideal partner in the other.
You currently have Saturn squaring your important Venus/pluto conjunction. Venus is both your ascendent ruler and your moon ruler, so this is a key planet for you. As a scorpio with both sun and Venus in scorpio, pluto is also a co-ruler of importance. So the Saturn transition is more significant for you than possibly for others.
Transiting Saturn has also been opposing his Venus.
So we also have the major love planet in each of your charts being constricted and dampened.
In addition, the transiting Uranus is hitting the ascendent/des axis that you share, creating havoc. Uranus is sudden, independent and erratic, as well as freedom loving.
This could throw a wrench in the good works of any relationship.
You also have a natal sun/square mars, so mars will be receiving transiting Saturn, putting a lid on your energy and plans.
These are all basically testing energies. They push your button and you have to learn how to react in a positive and healthy way. It is a learning curve.
Looking at the composite we see the beautiful grand trine of sun/moon/jupiter, with the moon/uranus opposition upsetting things.
And in the progressed composite Uranus is again creating difficulties by conjunction with mars, which as you know spells anger, temperament, irritation, fighting.
The basic synastry is not a negative one, but your relationship is going through a phase of testing.
It isn't a time for either engagement or marriage, that can always come later, but rather of learning to respect each other's space and priorities, and commitment.
This is a way of forcing the creation of a solid foundation that will serve you in the future years of an eventual marriage or convivenze.
It isn't easy, and you can't force the issue. It will have to work itself out.

Last edited:

wan

I will comment on your composite:

Usually I like to see lots of planets in angular houses, which I have heard makes the chart and therefore the relationship strong. Your composite chart isn't very heavily angular, however it has a grand trine, which is often referred to as a "relationship stabilizer". I think it makes up for the fact that there aren't a whole lot of angular activities.