I am a Cancerian who makes YouTube videos

Warlocke

Thought I'd stop by and say whaddup to everyone who joined the same day I did. I'll have to watch more of your videos later when I'm done spamming this forum with my thoughts. I watched the link though. What is your opinion on how even the few minutes between births makes a world of difference in terms of evolution? Twins are such a mystery. Well happy soul searching and welcome to the forum.

Until the next moment....

jupiterianguru

I like astrology and I make videos about astrology.

I am a Cancerian with a Virgo moon. (ASC is Taurus)

If you would like to see a video of mine then click the link

In the video below I talk about astrology over gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ptUXziPNc

Hi caring crab welcome to the forum would there be a difference if for say I met someone born the same day and had the same ascendant as me. Would that be the same as like how twins interact. I have always wanted to meet an Astro twin.

Oh and thanks for posting on the thread I created about Music I am replying to your post now.
I would though love to know what you thought of "slipknot snuff" and "little boy blue eric himan" cause those two are really meaningful to me and I have a cancer moon so I know you probably relate to wanting to talk about the meaning in music.

So welcome to the forum its good to see a cancer here.

Last edited:

CaringCrab

Hi caring crab welcome to the forum would there be a difference if for say I met someone born the same day and had the same ascendant as me. Would that be the same as like how twins interact. I have always wanted to meet an Astro twin.

Oh and thanks for posting on the thread I created about Music I am replying to your post now.
I would though love to know what you thought of "slipknot snuff" and "little boy blue eric himan" cause those two are really meaningful to me and I have a cancer moon so I know you probably relate to wanting to talk about the meaning in music.

So welcome to the forum its good to see a cancer here.

I actually really like the song snuff by slipknot. I'm shocked because when I think of slipknot I think of screamo and I hate screamo. Thank you for having me look up that song!

I just looked up Little Boy Blue and it's nice. It's about this person that no one understands. On a deeper note it is about that same person wanting to die because no one understands them.. In the end it has a meaning and that meaning is that don't give up because you will find something that you like in life.. it may just take some time.

Last edited: