April is going to be BIBLICAL!

blackbery

Ivan E Raiklin ����
BREAKING! The NH, Maricopa audits could be the catalyst to trigger a 12th Amendment Contingent Presidential Election in the US House of Representatives. Follow this channel as I articulate the details. Stay tuned.

blackbery

Where did the millions go? Maricopa County Arizona, one of the largest counties in the nation, received $3 million in ‘Zuckerbucks’ from a Democrat non-profit before the election. No one knows who accepted it or where it went.

In addition to repeatedly sabotaging attempts by the Arizona Senate to implement an accurate, transparent, and factual forensic audit of Maricopa’s 2020 election – which is set to actually begin on April 22 – the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) also repeatedly violated the chain of custody of the 2.1 million ballots from the 2020 election which this Board is legally responsible for safeguarding. Under their watch things like shredded ballots ended up in a dumpster; doors were left wide open at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC); a gigantic, mysterious fire occurred at a chicken farm owned by one of the supervisors of the MCBOS; and, all of the ballots were without the AZ Senate’s permission literally moved out of the MCTEC and then brought back home again (who knows where these ballots went for a ride and how many never came back).

waybread

Blackbery, you are always so angry-- and incorrect.

If you want to get worked up about something, try at least for "news" that has some veracity.

The identity of Q has changed a lot over the past year-- as it must, when earlier allegations about Q have been shown to be false. What will Q be next, Blackbery?

Q-tips? Q-pid? Q-tie pie?

Once in a while you cite a source for your allegations, but very seldom. I think you know that most of your sources are not credible.

piercethevale

The Q Movement has nothing to do with the FBI or the corrupt CIA who are both tools of the Cabal aka the deep state, the NWO.

Q - Military Intelligence.

They were formed after JFK's assassination as Kennedy was planning on destroying the CIA and exposing the secret handshake societies which he despised. The majority of them were high level Generals and that's who runs it today...the Military White Hats.

The Q Anons are Digital Soldiers who spread the Truth which is missing in the corrupt media who are owned and operated by the Cabal.

Q 'have it ALL'. All the proof of the Dems & some Rep traitors who worked with Communist China to steal the election from Trump who won it in a landslide. But it's more than arresting them for election fraud. It's about bringing the entire corrupt system down. Trump and the Alliance have already taken down the Federal Reserve and cut off their trillion money supply to the Rothschilds.

They have rescued thousands of children in the sex-traffiking rings, owned and operated by the Cabal and their puppets. Ever Given was a White Hat operation. They deliberately jammed their signal and directed the ship themselves. To make it stand out even more, they made the ship do a 'phallic' symbol through a route seen by satellite. Ships are their main source for traffiking children, drugs and guns. The ship is being unloaded but they found a nuclear bomb on-board and many other weapons of mass destruction. I don't know if there were children aboard this ship, the operation is still continuing in Bitter Lake. Q wanted the entire world to see the name EVERGREEN.:sick::sick::sick:

Ted Gunderson was a very brave, godly man to speak out against the Cabal so many years ago. Did they kill him? But many in the FBI are working for the DS and he's the rare exception. They have kept Hunter's laptop hidden for over one year, kept Epstein's intel hidden, kept A. Weiner's laptop hidden, kept HC's emails hidden. They are tools that the cabal uses and cannot be trusted so the members in Q are mainly from the Military (with a couple of private citizens).

Lin Wood, Gen Flynn, great Patriots both mentioned Q in the Tulsa Conference on April 16/17th and the corrupt media hate that because they hate Truth. MSM is being exposed as the lying, propaganda tool they are for the DS & they will go down last in the corrupt, rotten system. :jupiter::saturn::pluto::capricorn: 2020 was the beginning of the end of the DS.

SUEZ CANAL
Controversial track of the container ship Ever Given that blocked Suez Canal

https://youtu.be/t5IKbYcLgQA

I wasn't saying, nor meant to imply, that the FBI is incorruptible, only to establish Ted Gunderson's adeptness as an investigator. He retired from the FBI in 1979.
Here's a short bio from wikipedia.... as follows...
Ted Gunderson was born in Colorado Springs. He graduated from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln in 1950. Gunderson joined the Federal Bureau of Investigation in December 1951 under J. Edgar Hoover. He served in the Mobile, Knoxville, New York City, and Albuquerque offices. He held posts as an Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge in New Haven and Philadelphia. In 1973 he became the head of the Memphis FBI office and then the head of the Dallas FBI office in 1975.[ Ted Gunderson was appointed the head of the Los Angeles FBI in 1977. In 1979 he was one of a handful interviewed for the job of FBI director, which ultimately went to William H. Webster.

Post FBI
After retiring from the FBI, Gunderson set up a private investigation firm, Ted L. Gunderson and Associates, in Santa Monica. In 1980, he became a defense investigator for Green Beret doctor Jeffrey R. MacDonald, who had been convicted of the 1970 murders of his pregnant wife and two daughters. Gunderson obtained affidavits from Helena Stoeckley confessing to her involvement in the murders which she claimed had in actuality been perpetrated by a Satanic cult of which she was a member.
[Unquote]

..and wikipedia makes not a single mention of the missing children cases that became the main focus of his efforts from the mid 1980's, not the many speaking engagements He was invited to so as to speak of his findings, until his death.

There is some speculation that He may have been poisoned. His son reported that his father died of bladder cancer. Yet Ted was born November 7, 1928 and died on July 31, 2011, and so was born the same year and died the same year as my mother. Ted outlived Her by about 5 months in age. They were both 82 at the time of their deaths and that is an advanced age and beyond what is considered to be life expectancy here in the United States at the time...and it hasn't increased any notable amount in the last ten years.
So while I'm not trying to say that Ted likely wasn't poisoned, it's not unusual for a person that age to die from some sort of physical ailment.

My opinion is that He may or may not have been poisoned, although I have to give the weight of credibility to his son's accounting.

For those of you that know nothing about Mr. Gunderson's life and what it has to do with allegations made by "Q", is that the missing child cases He was hired to investigate led his to child prostitution rings many of which catered to Washington D.C. politicians. There were also Satanic cults involved with it.
If you might recall the "Pizza Gate" allegations and what they were about, even though they were "debunked", when I looked what wikipedia had to say about "Pizzagate", which is far more than I have time to, or care to, read about, I did read a considerable amount of the initial text then skimmed through the remainder and saw no mention of Ted or any of his investigations.
What I learned about Reddit banning some groups for that were focused on the matter and their subsequent exodus to an alternative website known as Voat and what that website had to endure afterwards only reinforces my own beliefs which are entirely supportive of Ted Gunderson's findings.

I'm interested in the subject and supportive of some of "Q"'s allegations because I've had a bit of experience dealing with Satanic cults here in Northern Calif. I was told by someone that I give much credibility to and will say that they're qualified to make such a statement, that "there are more witch's covens in Northern California than anywhere else on this earth."
I was "in the right place at the wrong time" back in late 1975, in Sonoma County when I was assaulted by something dis-incarnate and decidedly demonic. There had been a very powerful and very dark ritual performed somewhere nearby and whatever they had conjured up was looking for a body to possess. I was a bit inebriated [which makes for an easy, or at least an easier, target] having been at a party in South Santa Rosa that evening, and not being able to find a ride home to Cotati, some 5 miles South, I decided to walk the entire distance at around half past mid-night. I was walking alongside Hwy 101 on the Old Redwood Hwy. and was about a mile and a half from Cotati when this occurred. I felt something of some kind of energy [like electrical, more like the amplitude than of having any voltage, if that makes any sense?] trying to enter me trough the upper back/shoulders region, as if something was trying to put me on like I was some sort of jumpsuit. I quickly sobered up, steeled myself, and then said quite loudly "CHRIST", as one might do when they are having a difficult time trying to get something of great difficulty accomplished in which it is imperative that they do so, and then I felt it very quickly leave me, pull out the same way it was trying to enter, and had entered to some portion of it an me. Then a voice spoke to me out of the darkness in front me, and it said "I am the Anti-Christ". I understood it to be telepathy involved there, even though the voice was directional, that is, that it seemingly was coming from something in front of me. I made it home safely.

I had no other experiences with such things that are "dark" in essence [yet that year had also been a time of great spiritual quickening for me. I had been practicing various Vedic [Hindu some may say] yoga techniques since August of 1968, [which I had immediate success with the very first time] I had experienced two quite profound "Revelations" that year, one before and after that encounter. The previous year I was visited by Swami Sivananda in a dream, although I had no idea who He was at the time. There was nothing said in that dream, it's his actions that conveyed a message that is quite personal. I discovered who He was when I saw his photo, in a bookstore, on the back of a book newly released by Swami Satchitananda, earlier that same year of the encounter with the demonic. Swami Sivanada had been Satchitananda's guru. Sri Sivananda went into mahasamadhi [physically died] in 1963. I only mention my spiritual encounters so as to provide as for a base to my claim that I wasn't scared by the encounter, nor did I panic. I simply spoke back to the dis-incarnate to, 'be on its way then'.

Fast forward to 2003, and I am directly targeted, and assaulted, by a local coven that was interested in my sister, and as to which I intervened. It's what I've come to call since then, a "Lilith Cult", one that attracts women and involves sex, "demonic sex", someone knowledgeable so claims. I have little doubt that He is wrong about that from what I saw. The coven's instigator of the attack is a man, that had a shaved head and wore all black, some sort of robe like attire. He was part owner of a new local store that I was visiting for the first time and when He heard me say aloud that I was quite impressed with the selection the store had and its prices were the most affordable I'd ever seen for many of the items it had [a "New Age" type store. One that had quite an eclectic variety of items that span the globe as to areas of origin. I was mostly interested in the assortment of mineral crystals, Vedic/Hindu related items, the Egyptian oriented items, at least that of the Aten, and the astrology books offered]. After introductions and some small talk, the fellow asked me my name and upon hearing my last name asked if I had a sister by the same last name[ our last name is quite uncommon] I answered yes and he told me she had been in the store the week before and had told him "of her problems". He asked me to put him in touch with him as he "could help her with those problems". I immediately realized He was offering 'dark rites" in that capacity. When I asked him if that is what He was inferring, he answered, 'Yeah, dude, I'm the 'Man' for that kind of thing"
He had obviously sized me up quite wrong.
I politely refused and He got testy about it, accused me of "denying Her her happiness.". I told him that I knew what I was denying her from, but said so in a polite manner and told him that, "we weren't raised like that as a family and that we preferred the 'sunny side of the street', on our path.

I'll cut this short...it's already become way too long a narrative... He sent a gal after me, she snagged some of my long hair on a ring she wore in what I took to be an accident and innocent occurrence.
What I went through for some weeks afterward no one should have to suffer through that doesn't deserve such an experience.
It's only because of my faith in God, my spiritual training, and the affirmations I had through those experiences related to my practices of Vedic origin, and a bit of angelic intervention, that I survived.
I will tell you this much about what transpired during that time. The demonic tries to get you to harm yourself... for example; to get you so frightened that when someone might call the police to check on you that you do something stupid, and get shot for it... or run out into the middle of a busy highway to get hit by a truck, or something as the like. I don't know as to whether it might have gotten more direct at trying to harm me, as for the reason what He conjured up apparently turned back on him, after awhile [as someone claimed to know about the matter and what transpired]. Someone said that he didn't "bind the ritual", or didn't do it correctly, whatever that means?
I do wonder if it wasn't the angelic intervention that caused the turnaround?
What I witnessed was undeniably an act of God, there's just no other explanation, and had to be quite frustrating to the demonic and made a direct statement that I wasn't allowed to be lost.

After a couple of readings from my long time, trusted spiritual confidante, and renowned clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner, I learned that the worshipers of the Satanic, and, or, Luciferic, is everywhere. They are in every profession and at every level of our government, save the possibility of those offices of government that are the highest and singularly occupied.

I try to be respectful of them and expect the same in return. If they leave me, and my innocent loved ones, alone and I'll leave them alone. If they cross that line then they know what to expect in return.

...but preying on innocent children for sex and blood rituals involving the same is the most reprehensible act that I can even imagine.
I don not assume to know or even guess what God may think of such things, but if I were to be so bold, I might say that it is the most damnable offense that there could be.

So keep that all in mind before dismissing some of what "Q" claims, as they [the Satanic] are in the media, and will do everything they can do to deny such claims and suppress such activity as "Q" , the /r/TheDonald reddit group [now banned], and investigators the likes of Ted Gunderson, have engaged in. They are in the gov't, and will do everything in their power to curtail, even destroy, such groups and individuals, and they're in police uniforms and sit on court benches too... EVERYWHERE.

Some one once said to me, back in the 1990's, [in ref. to this world, this planet] "This is the Devil's playground and we're not even supposed to be here". I thought it over a couple of seconds and realized, and replied, "That's right. We were kicked out of Eden, weren't we?". They then said, "That's right, baby, this is the ghetto."

Keep that in mind too.

"Q anon"? ... I'll sooner side with them, than against them... but as for now.
I prefer to remain just a guilty bystander.. or am I an innocent bystander?
well whichever it is... I'm standing by, "None but the Will of God through the Christ within me" is my affirmation.

Have Word will travel.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I was going to add to my post above...but apparently the maxium amount of text had been reached.
There is another affirmation I used more when I was younger, it is an old one and much used through the centuries up to this day,. It is "Let me be thy instrument of peace, oh Lord" ...and I will surmise that most of the members and visitors to this forum know about what is said in the Bible about taking vengeance. "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord"...[I believe that is correct. I'm not much of a Bible reader, especially the New Testament, as for the Vatican having had way too much influence in the writing of it.]

I have wondered for some time now, if it is permissible to ask of God "Let me be thy instrument of vengeance"?

A disturbing thought for most people, I know, for as what it is about. A very disturbing thing to most to think that someone might consider that they have been chosen as such.
I subscribe to what the Hebrew Kabbalists have to say concerning the Tzimtzum ...though some may argue that it is theoretical and nothing more, I believe it is a valid understanding of WHAT IS, and that leads to the understanding that God cannot enter this realm that God created, as to do so will negate all.

So, the question then arises, "How does God get anything He wants accomplished?"
That's why God created the Angelic. Like, as a comparison, robots are made to do a scientists work in a controlled environment that must remain sealed.

Yet, as I am to understand the situation, given that so many of the angels went renegade, and what they loyal ones told Zoroaster abut the Great War going on all about us, and how they are in desperate battle and a bit overwhelmed [I think that's what was said...if not, it was something as the likes of that... of course this all only means something if you believe the Zoroastrian's... which I certainly do] then might God be in need of such instruments?

...and please don't think that I would ask to be one myself... I've got my plate full and will be lucky to clear it before my time is up as it is.

I'm just asking, is it possible that such a request is answered, and affirmatively too?

I recall an early Matthew McConaughey movie, that also starred Bill Paxton, that is titled "Frailty", is about such a thing... only the instrument didn't ask to be as such, but did get called to be.
Yeah, it's Hollywood, and shouldn't be taken seriously... but someone wrote it, and where did they get such an idea?

piercethevale

As I said back in my first post in this thread [post #139] that I should cast a chart for the New Moon previous the Pluto retrograde event upcoming, and that New Moon was on April 11th at 10:30:50 P.M. in Philadelphia, Penn.
As Dane Rudyar pointed out in his and Layla Rael's book "Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach". It is the instant after a New Moon when the light of the Sun can be reflected from the Moons' surface to Earth and it is at that moment that bears its influence on our consciousness, and so I cast a chart for the very next following second in time.

The Asc. at that same moment then is symbolically the collective consciousness of us Americans, us citizens of the USA, during the current Moon cycle, and the Desc. is that which symbolically represents what we perceive as being that which we must arrive at. The M.C and I.C. in the same roles they have in natal charts, i.e. the "HOW" as to achieve it and "WHY" it needs to be. The Part of Fortune being one and the same as the Asc. suggests to me that the more of us that are clearly conscious of this the more likely it will be achieved.

I was thinking of just posting the image of the chart and the link to the online site that lists all of the Sabian Symbols as Dane Rudhyar presented and interpreted them as, for the reason it takes so much of my time, which becomes more precious to me with every passing day, to copy and then format those symbols in for posting as I always have done [with rare exceptions]. I'll see how much I can get away with doing just that. [and as that turned out, I got away with some of it, as you will see fr your selves below. ptv]

As what I read in those four Sabian Symbols are so supportive of what the initiator of this thread has implied, of which, while I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "Biblical" in its proportions it is about realizing our spiritual core and raising our consciousness to rise above the limitations our society has tried to impose on us as being the norm. The "HOW" is ...well let me post a portion of that which Rudhyar wrote, the symbol and what I think are the pertinent portions of the text of the interpretation regarding all of this here at this point.The M.C. of the event chart cast for Philadelphia, Penn, is in the 12th degree of Virgo [From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"]

"(VIRGO 12°): AFTER THE WEDDING, THE GROOM SNATCHES THE VEIL AWAY FROM HIS BRIDE.

KEYNOTE:
The penetrating and unveiling power of the trained mind.

In contrast to the preceding symbol we have now a scene stressing a physical action with psychological and/or spiritual overtones. ...

The Keyword is
UNVEILING. There can also be an unveiling of mysteries, long protected by secrecy."

Let me point to Dane's words; "An unveiling of mysteries, long protected by secrecy."

I don't think I have to draw everyone a picture here, at least I hope not.

The symbolism found for the degree of the I.C., the "WHY" is about spiritual qualification. Are we worthy of calling ourselves spiritually oriented, are we living up to our collective Christian creed [with my apologies to those Americans that are Jewish, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, or any other religion that respects and upholds the "Golden Rule" as I certainly know that you all have the same basic tenets at the cores of your own religions, I only use the term Christian as for the reason it is a nation founded by, for the greater part, colonialists of various Protestant Christian faiths that came to America for religious refuge, and it has thought of itself as a Christian nation for at least the first 200 years of its existence and the vast majority of the population still does to this day.] As for the reason that the Sabian Symbol found for the I.C. of the event chart is that of the 12th degree of Pisces which is,[ibid.]

" (PISCES 12°): IN THE SANCTUARY OF AN OCCULT BROTHERHOOD, NEWLY INITIATED MEMBERS ARE BEING EXAMINED AND THEIR CHARACTER TESTED.

KEYNOTE:
The ever-repeated challenge presented to the individual by the group in which he has claimed acceptance — the challenge to prove himself and his ability to assume responsibility effectively.

At any level of activity, sooner or later life itself demands of the individual that he or she stand up clearly and unequivocally to the ideal he himself has declared publicly his own. At the occult level the testing seems to be controlled and irrevocable. The "initiate" has become a constituent part of an integrated field of mental-spiritual activity. He is therefore controlled by the structural order of the group. He is no longer seeking; having found his place, he must prove himself able to fulfill the function associated with it. He is no longer "free" as an individual, for he has become a part of an integral Whole operating under structural principles of immense antiquity.

This second symbolic stage of unfoldment stands in contrast to the first in that the individual is now bound by collective laws and traditions. At a mundane political or business level he is the junior executive incorporated in a hierarchical institution. He has at all times to prove his worth.
QUALIFICATION is an apt Keyword."

Here's the event chart for the New Moon on April 11, 2021 and the link to the website that has the Sabian Symbols from Rudhyar's book ofr anyone that wants to read what the Sabian Symbols are for the Asc. and Desc. and Dane's interpretations for them along with the complete text for the M.C.'s Sabian Symbol.
http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

USA-New-Moon-4-11-2021.png

Last edited:

piercethevale

I'm going to bow out of this thread at this point as I made a vow to avoid threads that are political after this last presidential election
I do wish to point out that the ovrall tenor of the New Moon chart is similar to that of the Pluto retrograde chart and to the charts for the past Winter Solstice and the Spring equinox as well.
I'd say that it is time to, rekindle if the need be and, rise up in faith and live up to it.
We're being tested, in my estimation and imho.

blackbery

Thank you for your posting which sheds light & for letting us know what a brave soul Ted Gunderson was.

Yes, Pizza-Gate was real but covered up by the fake media.
Nobody was investigated and the FBI once again covered up for H.Clinton, Podesta, Obama, etc.
What went on in that place is so evil I won't post it here.
The pedo-satanic empire has been ruling the world for eons & so many politicians, judges, etc are 'brought, bribed or blackmailed'.

They have been meeting at the Bohemian Grove for decades where they participate in 'hunting children', abusing and them sacrificing them.

I wouldn't be surprised that they poisoned him. They have killed so many with 'suicide', poison, car accidents, plane accidents who try to expose them.
That's why we are living in such Biblical times as they are losing now to Trump and the White Hats who run the Q Team. This could only have been done with the :saturn::jupiter::pluto::capricorn: rare alignment which has almost totally destroyed the deep state, the cabal, the satanic order, whatever you want to call it. But they still have the media & Big Tech and the censorship continues/

Without Q & the Anons, the world would never know the truth. People are now more aware than they have ever been of the dark forces that have been ruling the world for hundreds of years. We are in a battle of God v Satan and it's a Biblical time we are living in.

April has been pivotal in the plan as we shall know later on. It's just not about exposing what went on in the election, it's about showing the world how evil they truly are.

I wasn't saying, nor meant to imply, that the FBI is incorruptible, only to establish Ted Gunderson's adeptness as an investigator. He retired from the FBI in 1979.
There is some speculation that He may have been poisoned.
My opinion is that He may or may not have been poisoned, although I have to give the weight of credibility to his son's accounting.

For those of you that know nothing about Mr. Gunderson's life and what it has to do with allegations made by "Q", is that the missing child cases He was hired to investigate led his to child prostitution rings many of which catered to Washington D.C. politicians. There were also Satanic cults involved with it.
If you might recall the "Pizza Gate" allegations and what they were about, even though they were "debunked", when I looked what wikipedia had to say about "Pizzagate",

Have Word will travel.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I'm going to bow out of this thread at this point as I made a vow to avoid threads that are political after this last presidential election
I do wish to point out that the ovrall tenor of the New Moon chart is similar to that of the Pluto retrograde chart and to the charts for the past Winter Solstice and the Spring equinox as well.
I'd say that it is time to, rekindle if the need be and, rise up in faith and live up to it.
We're being tested, in my estimation and imho.

For mundane, you are looking in all the right places. The only thing I could add is the eclipse.

I agree, I try to stay out of political arguments. Good luck with that!

blackbery

They've now posted Lin Wood's Biblical speech at the Tulsa Conference on 16/17th.

He's a truth-teller, Sun/Jupiter Gemini with Patriotic Venus/Pluto Cancer and he's talking about the children.

Saturn/Uranus all month upsetting the 'establishment' apple-cart. People are no longer believing the fake news and turning to Q and Patriots like Wood, Flynn, Powell, Lindell to get the Truth.

Lin Wood sued CNN 4 x and won. He won against the FBI who framed Richard Jewell.

https://rumble.com/vftniz-full-speech-lin-wood-health-and-freedom-conference-2021.html

david starling

Home now, after being completely exonerated by a military tribunal at Guantanamo, Hillary is being criticized for retweeting a quote from a KHive supporter.

david starling

Blackbery, you are always so angry-- and incorrect.

If you want to get worked up about something, try at least for "news" that has some veracity.

The identity of Q has changed a lot over the past year-- as it must, when earlier allegations about Q have been shown to be false. What will Q be next, Blackbery?

Q-tips? Q-pid? Q-tie pie?

Once in a while you cite a source for your allegations, but very seldom. I think you know that most of your sources are not credible.

Lin Wood is the source.

piercethevale

Thank you for your posting which sheds light & for letting us know what a brave soul Ted Gunderson was.

Yes, Pizza-Gate was real but covered up by the fake media.
Nobody was investigated and the FBI once again covered up for H.Clinton, Podesta, Obama, etc.
What went on in that place is so evil I won't post it here.
The pedo-satanic empire has been ruling the world for eons & so many politicians, judges, etc are 'brought, bribed or blackmailed'.

They have been meeting at the Bohemian Grove for decades where they participate in 'hunting children', abusing and them sacrificing them.

I wouldn't be surprised that they poisoned him. They have killed so many with 'suicide', poison, car accidents, plane accidents who try to expose them.
That's why we are living in such Biblical times as they are losing now to Trump and the White Hats who run the Q Team. This could only have been done with the :saturn::jupiter::pluto::capricorn: rare alignment which has almost totally destroyed the deep state, the cabal, the satanic order, whatever you want to call it. But they still have the media & Big Tech and the censorship continues/

Without Q & the Anons, the world would never know the truth. People are now more aware than they have ever been of the dark forces that have been ruling the world for hundreds of years. We are in a battle of God v Satan and it's a Biblical time we are living in.

April has been pivotal in the plan as we shall know later on. It's just not about exposing what went on in the election, it's about showing the world how evil they truly are.

I see that it will be difficult for me to completely avoid all further involvement with your thread here. As it is about spiritual issues which, aside from the political ones, are issues that I am concerned about. There are some that say that it is my dharma, or destiny which is pretty much the same thing, to help clear up some misconceptions which are due to the efforts of the "Prince of Lies".

So many people don't want to believe, don't want to even consider any evidence, that the demonic does exist. I like to use a scene from the movie "The Usual Suspects" in which Kevin Spacey starred in the role of Roger "Verbal" Kint, which is an alias for Keyser Soze, says to a police investigator, "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world that He doesn't exist."... and if you read that lengthy bio I wrote and I refer to what I observed as to how the demonic was in effort to get me to do harm to myself, should be an adequate example of just that.

There is a passage somewhere in the Bible, so I am told, that basically says, [in my own words] 'lucky is the person that gets to live out their entire life without ever having to so believe, that never have an encounter with anything to do with the Devil, as that person will live a life in blissful ignorance of the fact." But it continues on with [in my own words] "woe to the person that does have an encounter with Him, and does know that He does exist, as that person will never have any respite from the Devils' attention for the remainder of their life",
The Devil wants that person dead, or silenced, as for that very reason that He does not want the world to believe that he does exist.
I'm sorry that I can't quote book, chapter, and verse and don't even know which "Testament" that is to be found in, but I've been assured that it's in there, somewhere.

Between 2001 and 2007 I met, I forget the exact number, I think it was seven, women that didn't know any of the others, that spoke to me in confidence that they awoke one night, or thought that they were awake as it was a most vivid dream, and my sister is one of those women, in which they found that they were paralyzed, lying flat on their back in their bed, and a dark swirling vortex, not unlike as a tornado appears as, is above them hovering over their bed and its funnel is in their mouth and sucking their energy, their life force, from them...and then they awoke.
Those seven women were all living in the immediate vicinity of my present location at the time. Within a ten mile radius, I would say.

I brought this matter up with my friend, spiritual confidante, and renowned clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner, and she knew immediately what I was talking about. She had a few clients that had told her of the same experience before.
She told me that while it may have seemed like a dream, that it was an experience they had which they observed from the astral [or it may have been the etheric as there is some difference I'm told] plane, even though physically they were still asleep. That vortex looking thing is actually an incubus and it does suck, feed, on ones life force.

Anyone that wants to dismiss what I wrote above may do so without any protest from me. Go and live your life in blissful ignorance and may you never have reason to believe otherwise.

Our gov't has been keeping a lot hidden from the general public. I got it from the "Horses own mouth" that they have captured, or salvaged, a UFO and that it is both operational and being used for certain agendas, and it may not be only one, as for the manner in which the source spoke of it.
Then, there's the experiments known as the Philadelphia experiments, of which my own father heard first hand reports by former shipmates of his when He was in the US Navy [June 1937 to June 1941] that had remained in the Navy after He was given his discharge.

Project "Blue Beam" and MK Ultra, the remote viewing research conducted by the Rand Corp and that the US Army had it's own program based on the Rand Corporations' model. All seem to be easily dismissed by the vast majority of the public. What the director of Army Intelligence at the time, General Stubblebine, had said, about structures and advanced technology under the surface of the planet Mars, apparently creations of a ancient civilization that is long dead, which can be found in the book "Remote Viewers". and Richard Hoagland's expose in which He tells all that He was an independent contractor, an analyst, for the NASA mission that sent a probe to Mars in the late 1970's and that the photographs that showed, what appeared to be, a "face" on the planets surface was indeed just that and the mathematically based info that was deliberately made by some very advanced civilization had put there which is found in the dimensions, angles, and measurements between what appeared to be a number of three sided pyramids in that immediate area. I've also heard, although not a reputable source and not even one previously known to me, that we not only have been to Mars, but numerous times so as to confiscate as much of that underground technology as we possibly could before any other nation caught on to it.

When president Trump asked NASA to get another man on the moon in five years time, a couple of years ago, and NASA said that it was impossible to do so in that amount of time, I cried aloud, B. S., as for Kennedy had asked them to do that very same thing in the 1960's and NASA came through in nearly as little time. Now, just a couple of weeks ago, I think it was, president Biden makes the very same request and NASA says that they can do it. I mean, WTF is going on here, don't they remember what they told Trump?

How about that b.s about a jet airplane breaching the bunker hardened outer wall of the pentagon and two inner walls and then is swallowed up whole, both wings, tail section, and all and then vaporizes inside, and only a partial hub of a wheel from the landing gear to show as evidence, let alone the improbability of two hijackers with absolutely no real experience flying such a plane, are able to manuver the plane into the position and fly it at just a few feet from the ground int that wall at such an angle to be considered a possibility that they may have actually done that, never mind the fact that no pilot said it could be done as to flying that plane as such, or the fact that it's an impossibility that it could be done at all.

Then there is the rather bizarre story about how the Bush clan got possession of technology that allowed them to send a message to themselves in the past so as to pull that "upset" victory in the presidential election of 2000. Yet I know that the source of that story is a friend of an old friend and past school mate of mine from h.s. and also attended the same college as I did, whose father worked for JPL and is the source of info about those UFO's our gov't is in possession of [although, it's a certain segment of our gov't, and controlled by most likely the very NWO folks your're writing about],and did graduate from college with a degree in philosophy but spent his entire life working as a organizer and promoter of UFO conventions/symposiums [his father used to be gone from home for long stretches at a time working at an airbase in Northern Nevada. He was a "hands on" mechanical engineer] That friend had a mild heart attack about three years ago and the last thing he said to some other mutual friends we had, were, "You've got to get me out of here. They're going to kill me.", when they visited Him in the hospital. But the hospital wouldn't release Him and they didn't persist, as they probably thought the fellow was over reacting. He was dead by the following morning.His father died a few years before him, of old age allegedly, but was rather up there in years, late 70's to early 80's. My clairvoyant friend and He had attended the wedding of the fellow, one of the two fellows, that is the source of that story pertaining to time travel. Mr. Sean David Morton.. The other being David Wilcox, who claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, and I just don't buy that story, but David may genuinely be endowed with some degree of clairvoyant abilities, as He claims.

That all jibes with a newspaper article I read in the San Francisco Chronicle around the turn of this century. It was well back in the front section of the newspaper, about page 17, I think it was, and wasn't very long in length or much of detail. It was that a group of American scientists were overjoyed that, after years of attempts, they had finally discovered the right combination of gases to fill a conduit that will slow the speed of light down.
I thought to myself. Our gov't [as it had to be our gov't as how in the world had the kind of money to keep so many employed at such a far out notion as that, other than the gov't?...and if it had been a private citizen, with that kind of money, those scientists surely wouldn't have ever opened their mouths.] has been spending what certainly must be an considerable annual sum, year after year, to achieve WHAT? ...and for what purpose?
I finally came to a conclusion by mulling over that equation that is attributed to Einstein, i.e "relativity", from which has been extrapolated the theory of time travel into the future. but no one had ever given a theory about traveling into the past...at least none that I know of.

When Clarisse Conner told me some years back, during the mid 00's, that "time has been sped up", I was a bit both taken aback, and stunned.
Who sped it up, and how?
[Need I provide the only possible answer to that question?]
As to "Why", the only answer I can come up with, is to foil any further attempts as such as that. ...and I forgot to mention that I brought up what I had read in that newspaper article [which I had read a few years before I was introduced to Clarisse, and I told her of what I came to a conclusion about the matter, r.e. time travel into the past, She replied, "Yeah, and not only did they figure it out, they've already used it."

So, why did I write all of the above, as most people will think it to be mostly, if not all, b.s.? In the belief that you might not think so [and every bit of it is true, as I saw and heard exactly what I wrote that I did and what I know about the people I mentioned is truly what I do know about them] and that if you do, then you will take me seriously when I say that, THE SITUATION IS PROBABLY A LOT WORSE AND MORE DESPERATE THAN YOU THINK. ... and I wrote "probably" because I haven't read all the earlier posts of yours in this thread and have a but little memory of some past exchanges in the forum. we've a had a few, that I can recall, but I don't recollect much else about what the subject was or what either of us wrote to one another, on in general as to the threads' topic. Most likely one of my threads on the Nazarene, or spirituality in general, I would wager.

I was going to finish at this point but it came to mind a new story I saw on one of the alternative news channels available through Pluto TV, about what's been happening in China regarding, what the source called, "social grading", I think the term was, that is like a credit reports' score, only it is a score that they are giving in China based on a persons activity on the internet, their activity in public [which is accomplished through a very invasive and huge system of closed circuit cameras filming everyone, everywhere, and the use of face recognition technology. It results in what a person can purchase, where they are allowed to live, to travel to, etc. and recently someone sent me a video [Clarisse, in fact] of, the author, Naomi Wolfe speaking about how our gov't is going to do the same thing and by first grading everyone on whether or not they took the "vaccination" for COVID or not. that it will amount to where we will be allowed to travel, what we can attend in public, etc. and will eventually become much as like, and even more than, of what China is presently doing.

Coupled with the fact that there has been a surge in mass public shootings since Biden took office, or at least the media is seeing to it that anything of the sort makes news headlines, and likely both, and is just what I said was going to happen after he took office, as they are going after the 2nd amendment with a vengeance now, as the unexpected election of Trump did surely set the timeline of their agenda back, it should be obvious now that their is a conspiracy and people need to realize how close we really are to the brink of no return.
Once they've crippled, if not even abolished, the second amendment, it's over. It's that "gun behind every blade of grass" theory that some Japanese admiral spoke of during W.W. II that keeps it from happening.

Given what Hilary pulled and got away with during the primaries of 2016, and the "mail in ballots" fiasco of this past election [ which of I'm sure that they had as many as would become revealed to be necessary during the counting. Why weren't they counted first then? Oh, that's right, they were allowed to arrive by mail even after the election was over, weren't they?...silly me.... Had they conducted an open investigation about the legitimacy of those mail ins everyone would have seen the truth for themselves...but none were conducted.. and t certainly seems to me that it should have been, so that there was no questioning, and as citizens don't we have a right to see such evidence especially given the number of voters that wanted to see evidence...which were far more than any presidential candidate ever got in total votes in history.
I'm rather disgusted with the complacency of my fellow citizens. Especially regarding the evidence of b.s during 9/11 and the recent past elections of 2016 and 2020.
Voting in the future will be a waste of time, they've surely got SO much confidence now, that they might not even provide a cover story, a ruse, for fraud in the future, we'll all just be told the results, and then be told why someone got elected as for the reason "BECAUSE WE SAY SO".

The last thing I have to add, is that when mankind gets so corrupted that it displeases our Creator and sees it is in need of being set aright, the earth is cleansed of such influences, like a factory reset option on a computer.
The songwriter singer, Jackson Browne wrote a song about something like that happening, in his song "the Road and the Sky" those words are...

"Now can you see those dark clouds gathering up ahead?
They're going to wash this planet clean like the bible said
Now you can hold on steady and try to be ready
But everybody's gonna get wet
Don't think it won't happen just because it hasn't happened yet"

Well, Jackson should have known about the covenant given symbolically by the Rainbow, that there won't be a next time by the use of water...
and that leaves us all with the question as to what else could possibly be used in such a way ? Believe me, you don't want to think about it, just do something about not letting that happen.

Now, I've said all I have to say on this subject. I won't intrude again.
May God Bless you for your concerned efforts and may the angelic give you adequate protection.
ptv

Last edited:

blackbery

Well said piercethevale & Chiamaria, excellent postings. Full of insight.

We really are in a battle of good v evil, God v Satan, dark v light.

More & more people are become 'aware' of the Truth and what's been going on. For the first time in U.S. History, the wicked, satanic cabal that rule the entire world through the state of Washington, the Vatican and the city of London are almost destroyed and their entire financial supply has been eliminated. It could only have been done in 2020 with the rare alignment of Pluto.Saturn.Jupiter in Capricorn. They are longer-moving planets & the effects are long & lingering. That's why the majority of people are not even aware of what has happened. The Central Banking system, owned by the Rothschilds is over. The Federal Reserve and the I.R.S. which were privately owned by them & not the U.S. has been returned to the country. Some estimate it may take up to 10 yrs for the money paid by honest taxpayers to be returned to them. Uranus in Taurus is an indicator of the massive change and reform in the financial sector. It's all been so unfair with the cabal stealing trillions & trillions from the world & the people.

With the eclipses coming up in May/June very soon, the world will hear more about the new QFS. The upcoming FM on April 27th may bring some important news.

The deep state still have the media pushing the propaganda and the lies. Now, they are trying to start a 'race-war' which they began last summer. Really pushing the black against the white with their BLM.Antifa mobs who are nothing more than paid Marxist thugs.

MSM & the Bidan WH (who are nothing more than puppets of the deep state)
keep pushing non-stop that the U.S. is the most racist country in the entire world & that every cop is out to kill black people.

The truth is that double the amount of white people are shot by cops in the U.S. each month but the fake news never report actual Saturn facts or evidence. But the American people aren't as stupid or gullible as the DS thinks they are. There are more Patriots, probably more than 120 Million in the U.S. alone than they are Marxist traitors and race-baiters who only number in the thousands. They do have the entire media on their side & that's why the Q Anons are critical to put out the Truth & the facts to educate the people.

Mockingbird Media IS real, CIA DO fund them to do the cabal's 'bidding'. People ARE brainwashed with the constant flow of lies, disinformation, censorship & propaganda.
Q Anons are now the only source for news and information.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

blackbery

I have been attacked by extremely dark forces since speaking the Truth; many times, I did not even know if I would survive until the next morning. I felt such evil that it's impossible to describe. I do believe in God & I would pray & pray & the 'entities' would disappear. I never experienced anything like this prior to my 'awareness' of the Luciferian cabal & was terrified many times. It was not surprising that my natal Saturn 12th House at 24 degree Capricorn was being pummeled by Saturn.Jupiter.Pluto at the time in 2020 when this all happened.
But I'm well protected by God and great angels. A medium once came up to me from nowhere as I was in a cafe and told me that I had multiple angels surrounding me! I have felt protection at times of extreme danger. :happy::happy::happy:

Now, I'm experiencing a different type of Pluto/Saturn 'death' sentence but that's not related to satanic forces. God has protected me from that.

Others have not been so well protected. I don't need to tell you or Chiamaria how many have been killed for exposing the cabal & their evil ways. Even Trump & his family have been targeted many times, most recent was Jan/21.
Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, Sidney Powell, Gen Mike Flynn, who are the most well-known Patriots who speak the Truth all have security now; all their lives have been threatened numerous times. One Patriot that I really admire among many is Phil Schneider, a brilliant man, a brave man who was murdered for speaking the Truth. He was young when they knocked him off.

ALIENS AND UNDERGROUND BASES PHIL SCHNEIDER'S LAST SEMINAR BEFORE HIS UNTIMELY DEMISE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hKt811XWXzet/

PHILIP SCHNEIDER: One of the bravest whistleblowers of the 20th century.

Born April 23/47 with :sun::taurus::moon::gemini: conjunct :northnode: a down to earth intellect driven by wanting to know more.
Brave :mercury::mars::aries: Truth-Warrior with :venus::aries:passion.
:mars::aries::trine::saturn::pluto::leo: equipped him with the 'fire' & initiative to fight for what's right, fight for Truth.

All these heroes should receive Medals for their courage.

R.I.P. Philip, you are not forgotten.

The Devil wants that person dead, or silenced, as for that very reason that He does not want the world to believe that he does exist.
I'm sorry that I can't quote book, chapter, and verse and don't even know which "Testament" that is to be found in, but I've been assured that it's in there, somewhere.

Between 2001 and 2007 I met, I forget the exact number, I think it was seven, women that didn't know any of the others, that spoke to me in confidence that they awoke one night, or thought that they were awake as it was a most vivid dream, and my sister is one of those women, in which they found that they were paralyzed, lying flat on their back in their bed, and a dark swirling vortex, not unlike as a tornado appears as, is above them hovering over their bed and its funnel is in their mouth and sucking their energy, their life force, from them...and then they awoke.
Those seven women were all living in the immediate vicinity of my present location at the time. Within a ten mile radius, I would say.

I brought this matter up with my friend, spiritual confidante, and renowned clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner, and she knew immediately what I was talking about. She had a few clients that had told her of the same experience before.
She told me that while it may have seemed like a dream, that it was an experience they had which they observed from the astral [or it may have been the etheric as there is some difference I'm told] plane, even though physically they were still asleep. That vortex looking thing is actually an incubus and it does suck, feed, on ones life force.

Last edited:

waybread

Folks, you can get deprogrammed from your damaging and fallacious beliefs. Hopefully you have family members who will push you into an intervention.

I believe that at some point, you will realize that none of your conspiracy theories are correct. This awakening has happened throughout history with religious people who believed the end of the world was nigh, with Germans and Japanese after WW II, and with followers of various false messiahs. (Remember Jonestown?)

Thinking that you are insiders to some lurid secrets gives you a momentary sense of knowledge, and with your believed-in knowledge, a kind of power. You also have a community on-line of like-minded conspiracists. But your certainty is only temporary. It cannot last.

This doesn't mean that the mainstream, in some kind of binary opposition, is always correct. But most of us at least require solid evidence.

Insulting me or people who think like me doesn't solve your problem.

Chia, I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse. So don't pretend that someone who adamantly denies the reality of Pizzagate and bloodlust is somehow naively unaware of the terrible cost that childhood sexual abuse takes on survivors. If anything, your fabrications about blood-imbibing celebrities draws attention away from the real childhood sexual abuse from family members and trusted adults.

Meanwhile, it's already April 22nd. Unless y'all live on Santa Lucia, the big news is the conviction of police officer Derek Chauvin in the murder of George Floyd. Much needs to be done to continue the work of social justice, but this case is a milestone.

The Covid pandemic continues, but it is not restricted to April. Thousands of people will get sick and die, thanks to conspiracists in denial or peddling rumors.

Blackbery, do you think you might be addicted to an adrenaline rush? It's a real thing. Please read this.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/how-do-life/201605/adrenaline-addiction

david starling

Folks, you can get deprogrammed from your damaging and fallacious beliefs. Hopefully you have family members who will push you into an intervention.

I believe that at some point, you will realize that none of your conspiracy theories are correct. This awakening has happened throughout history with religious people who believed the end of the world was nigh, with Germans and Japanese after WW II, and with followers of various false messiahs. (Remember Jonestown?)

Thinking that you are insiders to some lurid secrets gives you a momentary sense of knowledge, and with your believed-in knowledge, a kind of power. You also have a community on-line of like-minded conspiracists. But your certainty is only temporary. It cannot last.

This doesn't mean that the mainstream, in some kind of binary opposition, is always correct. But most of us at least require solid evidence.

Insulting me or people who think like me doesn't solve your problem.

Chia, I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse. So don't pretend that someone who adamantly denies the reality of Pizzagate and bloodlust is somehow naively unaware of the terrible cost that childhood sexual abuse takes on survivors. If anything, your fabrications about blood-imbibing celebrities draws attention away from the real childhood sexual abuse from family members and trusted adults.

Meanwhile, it's already April 22nd. Unless y'all live on Santa Lucia, the big news is the conviction of police officer Derek Chauvin in the murder of George Floyd. Much needs to be done to continue the work of social justice, but this case is a milestone.

The Covid pandemic continues, but it is not restricted to April. Thousands of people will get sick and die, thanks to conspiracists in denial or peddling rumors.

Blackbery, do you think you might be addicted to an adrenaline rush? It's a real thing. Please read this.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/how-do-life/201605/adrenaline-addiction

Lin Wood is a major purveyor of most of these wacky, unproven theories.

piercethevale

Thanks for sharing your knowledge/experiences with us, piercethevale. You've led a really interesting life, to say the least! The fact that you've come face to face with the devil's antics and survived it is testament to the fact that you're a strong soul of unwavering faith.

I've never experienced coming face to face with the devil before (lucky me), but I believe this stuff definitely exists. I believe that curses exist etc. My friend has told me instances of how a very rich relative of hers gets regularly cursed, and the relative finds objects, such as spoons, that somehow appear inside their body and get discovered by the surgeon when operating on them to remove whatever was causing this discomfort or pain. There is a branch of dark magic that can grow objects inside a person's body.

I have noticed that a lot of people practice cognitive dissonance without being aware of it when it comes to things like pedophelia. For instance, they acknowledge that it definitely goes on, but just not the kind of pedophelia that Q is exposing. I don't know what kind of a romantic notion they have in their heads about what pedophelia is supposed to look like, but the truth is often much more gory and hideous than one's wildest imagination, which is where a lot of the resistance begins to take place. That's why people say "No one is THAT evil, no one would think to do that!" Well, if it can be talked about by someone, then it means it can be imagined, and if it can be imagined, that means it can happen, and it DOES happen. Just because you wouldn't think to do something like that, doesn't mean someone else won't.

Regarding adrenochrome, Hollywood even mentions it in a couple of their movies. One of them is "Fear and loathing in Vegas" where they actually call it adrenochrome, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ&ab_channel=Movieclips. Another one is "Jupiter Ascending", where they don't call it that, but this clip takes snippets related to adrenochrome from the movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FwJKvcJs8A&ab_channel=NinTenSkull

If Hollywood itself is admitting it, who are we to deny what they say? As part of the satanists' rule, or the luciferians or whatever they call themselves, they have to disclose what they do or are planning to do, because if they go ahead and do something without first telling us and then it affects us badly, they end up getting bad karma for it, but if they "communicate" it to us and we receive the information but do nothing about it, then if we get harmed, it's on us, because we were "technically" told about it prior (even if in the wimpiest, most vague and indirect way), and they remain scot-free. Hollywood is just one of their many instruments where they display their plans. If anyone's seen Denver airport, which is very satanic (and the airport itself is in the shape of a swastika), there's another way they show it. They also do so in books, music, art, science etc etc. People just have to actually see it for what it is. It isn't just art for art's sake, it's reality and plans repackaged in the form of "art".

I never heard of andrenochrome, until now, although I did see that Fear and Loathing movie you mention, so, I guess I did but just don't remember.
I looked it up and as for what I found, who knows? I heard and seen stranger things.

As to my "run-ins" with those that are adept at such "rites", that wasn't the last time I had to deal with something of the likes. Rather lightweight s*** in comparison to the other, but terribly annoying all the same.
There was also some sort of "intervention" that exposed the source of the phenomena [as I didn't suspect that it was something that resulted from a "rite"] and pointed to whom caused it.

The encounter in 2003 was "hardcore" and I quite literally exchanged some blows, and by metaphysical means. Or, at least that is a possibility, while I don't think that I acquired any, what are known in Vedic as , siddhis, [metaphysical abilities, although I believe the word itself means "powers" in translation] I've never sought any, in all the years I've practiced yoga, which doesn't mean that I never acquired any, just that I never would suspect that I have, or did have, any at the time. What I did do is pray to God that I be bestowed with a certain ability and I was granted it and did see the results of employing it, thee times all in a 12 hour period. One might say that for awhile, there, I was something of a "Light Bender" to coin a term.
I don't think I was already in possession of the ability nor do I think I had it at anytime since... although I've not tried to use it, yet I also wouldn't dare to, knowing that it's not proper to do so.

My Clairvoyant friend told me that I caused what I saw in effect, when I asked Her about it, yet she may have been given that impression so that I would have confidence if I were ever in need again. I think that it was angelic intervention as to what I saw. [I think I wrote about that in this thread, if not, I apologize, I wrote about the incident to an old friend this past week and thought I may have also done so here,]
There definitely was that going on by the end of that day as for, as I wrote, the reason I was asked to take a little ride with the nice officer, when I was seen standing in a circle of salt for a couple of hours attempting to get some sensitive and incriminating paperwork into a safe a local business had and had done so for me up to that day. I didn't know that business wasn't open that day, is why I waited outside the place so long...as I figured that the owner was only late and would be along any moment.
...I'll digress here briefly...as I think this to be important.
...and for those of you ignorant of such things, r.e. circle of salt. It does protect but I do recommend Kosher Salt, it's got more "ummmph" than Holy water, as it is more properly blessed [according to Clarisse] and salt will protect even if it is not blessed, unlike water which must be. If you want to cleanse your living quarters, work space, what have you, after you've done a through and proper smudging, [white sage works fine] which is done just like as if you were sweeping debris out of the place, start at the furthest in the rear and work towards the door, bring other rooms, if there are any, into the process and up to the same point before continuing on, Keep the windows closed and only the one door open the whole time,. Recite the names of God that you know to be genuine, or the name of your avatar, archetype, e.g. Rama, Krishna, Yeshu'a [which is the only name I call him by as He never answered to the other while He was among the living] all the while you are smudging. Then when you've got it all out that door, draw a line of Kosher Salt across the threshold and say some sort of affirmation as to having banished and now sealing the premises, in Gods name [or your avatar, etc] I also do the same across and window sill I plan on opening and any door I will open later on.

So, getting back to that "little ride", I ended up in the holding area of the County mental health facility. They are, by law, supposed to allow you one phone call, and they pointed to three phones on the wall, none of which worked [they have a cut off switch, which is illegal, but they've got it all the same] I got so pissed off that I shouted at the staff behind the counter, a couple of doctors, in their white smocks, came int the room and stood at the far end , where they entered. I didn't like the manner in which the doctors were glaring at me so I said a greeting to them that is spiritually oriented, as I thought that if they would do the same in return, then I could be assured that I wasn't dealing with someone, or something, that was demonic. They wouldn't do so. I tried that in three or four different forms, [Christian, Hindu, etc] and no replies, and he **** phones were still not working and the staff pretended that it must be something I wasn't doing correctly when dialing my number [they were push button, actually] I grew more upset and angry and then from one side of me, where another "detainee" that arrived sat in a chair, of a connected row of chairs [like the ones found in some Greyhound bus terminals, returned my greeting, and as I turned to look at him another came from towards the counter behind which the staff was but two plain clothes fellows had walked in and were now standing in front of the counter and i thought that it had come from them. They had also whispered, "calm down and we'll get you out of here. It was the hair." When I heard that I knew instantly what they were referring to and what they meant. A few minutes after ward a nurse said to me aside, "Thank God, you calmed down as I thought that we were about to lose you". That puzzled until I found out later that they had intended to inject me with so much Thorazine that I would be essentially lost.

It was not until some months later...and I did begin to wonder some time after I had gotten out of there... that it wasn't anyone in that room that ever spoke to me. The doctors, the staff, none are supposed to, and none will, respond to such as for the reason psychologists, and psychiatrists, are trained, taught to, and so believe, that they are not to "play the patients game"... and to them, that's what they had to assume I was doing....and that doesn't mean that the "patient is consciously, or deliberately playing a game, it's just a matter of how it is termed.
Yes, I did hear voices that day, and as I had back in 1975 that one time. that makes for twice in my life. Again, as it was in 1975, it was directional in affect, as it caused me to turn and look one way, and then it sounded as if it came from another direction I wasn't looking towards. Thus, you can see that I never saw anyone speaking, only assumed.
I was admitted involuntarily, on a 52/50 [potential threat to the safety of others and them self] for a 14 day mandatory observation period. I was discharged after 7 days.

A bit of advice, or warning, though...
If you ever mention to a psychiatrist that you have "heard voices" you could find your self being instantaneously issued a "section 8" from the human race.
That is a diagnosis of being schizophrenic.

That was angelic intervention on my behalf, as for the reason I said being that God wasn't going to allow me to be lost... and especially not in the manner that nurse suggested.
Whether I have any such metaphysical power as I described or not, Clarisse's reply was most likely given to her by her "Guides" to convey. As by angelic intervention I also mean the possibility that it was some entity of the Great White Lodge, aka Great White Brotherhood, aka Ascended Masters, and I think that it most likely was and that they also are those that take the role of Guides, that Clarisse sometimes "sees" when seeking to "see" on a clients behalf.

St. Germain is among that group and I have discovered, and since the astrological find I made that got me so involved with matters of spirituality on this level, that St. G. has had his influence in every source of info I used to produce that find. I only just recently [about two months ago] found that Dane Rudhyar wrote quite a bit about St. G., although I haven't seen that book yet, didn't even know that it existed until I read of it in some published work that Dorthy Leon sent me. Dorothy was offered by my publisher to assist me in the writing process for a book to be published, as I asked for a ghost writer to begin with. I was, still am to some extent, terrible at writing and I hate doing it. ...which is probably hard for some of you all to believe as for the amount of it that I've done in this forum alone the past 14 years... and I deleted more posts that I presently have some years ago, when I planned on leaving AW permanently.

So everything I've been studying, the directions I chose to take, and what has both guided and protected me for as long, as far back, as I might care to remember, has probably been under St. G's protection, or something He issued in effect. ...and I guess I wrote "probably", didn't I?

...that's because of about .01% doubt.

Keep your faiths, practice those proper rites, and my advice is to always say OM at the beginning of any prayer or mantra, and say three of them at the conclusion. As I once figured out by myself and later found it written as to the same, [see, I am good at this stuff...] because that seals a prayer and keeps it from being "undone", unraveled, however you wish to picture it as.
So you'll want to do that before reciting those names used during a smudging and after you've finished, too.

OM TAT SAT OM
"May Gods Truth be Made Manifest"
May God Bless and protect you all that so wish it.
ptv

waybread

Chiamaria, there is a wonderful line in the film The Miracle Worker, in which the son says to Captain Keller, "Has it never occurred to you that on one occasion you might be consummately wrong?”

Ironically the film dealt with the struggle to understand and communicate in the real world.

Although I find it entirely possible that a satanic cult could engage in ritual child abuse, what is utterly phony is Pizzagate, andrenochrome (a story straight out of the medieval Jewish blood libel,) the utter villainy of Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, &c, &c. You are smart enough to know better.

Frankly the major American "ritual child abuse" to be concerned about has to do with crypto-Mormon polygamous sects. Possibly you've heard of the "lost boys" and teenage girls who become become plural wives of much older men due to a set of religious beliefs that meets the definition of brain-washing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism))
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104359348
https://www.sltrib.com/news/polygamy/2018/08/04/girls-polygamous-kingston/

Apparently they're not on your QAnon radar. Too MSM for you?

The real child abuse is with right-wingers who are OK with poor children suffering from hunger and malnutrition in their "Patriot Party" America.

I have no problem with your declining to communicate further with me. Yet again.

Last edited:

piercethevale

This has gotten out of hand, it reminds me a bit of The Lincoln Memorial confrontation of January 2019.

.A lot of misunderstanding due to ignorance of one anothers life experiences and why that is the reason they have an opinionated view point.
If you haven't had any of the same type of experience then you are most likely not going to understand the basis for which their opinions spring from.

As I wrote, I have no problem with anyone that wishes to dismiss what I wrote as being anything other than my truthful accounting of my own experience with such things, they can call it b.s, a lie, delusional, fantasy, whatever they wish to, and I also wrote may they be continuously so blessed as to never have to encounter such evil the rest of their lives... and I sincerely mean that.

But before anyone starts insisting that they know what such cults, and in doing so admitting that they believe in their existence, are capable of, please watch a few of Ted Gunderson's videos that, either He made, or were made by others to help educate the public of his findings, and keep it in mind that He investigated this sort of activity for nearly 30 years.

As I wrote earlier there are more witch's coven in N. Calif. than anywhere else presently on Earth, I 'm rather well experienced as too what some of these "cults" ARE capable of.

Another thing I wish to bring up is that I know quite a few "astrologers" that are also Satanic worshiping, and in my vicinity it seems that there are more than there aren't. Part of that stems from the ridiculous notion that the Bible condemns the use of astrology, which it doesn't, it actually recommends and encourages it, it only denounces the use of it to try to predict the future, but does endorse and recommend the use of it to determine when the time is right for certain actions, and there is a good deal of difference between the two. Might there be any as such in the ranks of our membership here?
I'm not saying anything other than that... I'm just saying that I am curious and that is all.

...and here's an "FYI", Satanic and Luciferic and two different but allied forces, allied in the sense that they will become adversarial against the same that they see as a threat to their ways or desires. Satan and Lucifer are not just two names for the same entity. Whether or not you want to believe either, or both, are a product of fiction as that doesn't matter. Even from those accounts you wish to label as Myth, fiction, or whatever, they aren't.

For some reason and I don't know what it is, there are more of the Satanic in the United States and more of the other in Europe, I'm told.
Then there's the Ahrimanic, which I've yet to learn much about. It may even be the "top dog" of that realm as for what I have learned about it, as it may have been responsible for both the others existence?

What I do know about it is that Rudolf Steiner gave a number of speeches and wrote somewhat about the subject and I only know of one such speech that was translated into English. I saw it on the internet a couple, maybe three, years ago. I read most of it, forgot to bookmark it, and could never find it again since. Very, very, little of any of Rudolf Steiner's speeches or written works have even been translated from German to English and Steiner has been dead nearly 100 years now.

What I did so much as read from that speech is that he predicted this very sort of degradation of humanity we are presently witnessing. The increasing number of worshipers, followers, of Darkness and a lot of it will be due to humanity being given products derived from advanced science that we weren't, and will not be, ready for.

Doubters?

Take the personal computer and the internet for example [and keep in mind, also, that 6 is the Vav, by Hebrew transliteration, the Hebrew alphabets' equivalent to the W, in the English, and thus 666 is WWW] and it is a fact that at any given moment somewhere around 60% of the use of the internet is people looking at pornography.... and how much of that 60% do you think is looking at child pornography?
I don't have that answer... I'M ASKING.

Rudolf Steiner said that humankind is doomed if we don't see through what the forces of Ahriman are up to in time... and time is getting shorter every day.