Saturn conjunct Midheaven - What in the World is Happening?

Gapage23

I graduated from college last December. In January of this year I received a verbal job offer in the industry I went to school for. Unfortunately the position was cancelled. Saturn was conjunct my Midheaven at that time.

From there I decided to work for my cousin until I could find a career in my industry. Saturn is now conjunct my Midheaven again. Yesterday he laid off all of his employees and closed his business.

Meanwhile I had my final round interview last week for a company I interned for, and I am supposed to hear their decision on Monday.

What in the world is happening with my career?!

astro_245gw_me_201798.83192.21010.jpg

I graduated from college last December. In January of this year I received a verbal job offer in the industry I went to school for. Unfortunately the position was cancelled. Saturn was conjunct my Midheaven at that time.

From there I decided to work for my cousin until I could find a career in my industry. Saturn is now conjunct my Midheaven again. Yesterday he laid off all of his employees and closed his business.

Meanwhile I had my final round interview last week for a company I interned for, and I am supposed to hear their decision on Monday.

What in the world is happening with my career?!

View attachment 70131

Transiting Saturn conjunct MC could indicate a career high, or being "in the spotlight". Saturn will be in your 10th house for a while so as long as you are working hard and being disciplined, there is potential for success.

Isa

Yeppp. I'm going through the exact same thing. I even got a very good job offer that in the end did not come along, just like you.

My career was always unstable because natally I have Uranus conjunct MC, but I've always found work in my field. When saturn started to approach my MC it all went to sh*t. I cannot keep a job and I cannot find work in my field AND my country is going through a huge recession to make matters worse.

What else is happening in your chart?
Because transit saturn is also squaring my moon, my mercury and my ascendant. It's weighting me down, I am deeply depressed.

To be honest, I've never felt saturn so deeply in my life. I don't believe in this "saturn rewards" stuff anymore.

Gapage23

Yeppp. I'm going through the exact same thing. I even got a very good job offer that in the end did not come along, just like you.

My career was always unstable because natally I have Uranus conjunct MC, but I've always found work in my field. When saturn started to approach my MC it all went to sh*t. I cannot keep a job and I cannot find work in my field AND my country is going through a huge recession to make matters worse.

What else is happening in your chart?
Because transit saturn is also squaring my moon, my mercury and my ascendant. It's weighting me down, I am deeply depressed.

To be honest, I've never felt saturn so deeply in my life. I don't believe in this "saturn rewards" stuff anymore.

I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time. Everyone keeps telling me that the rewards are coming but it's difficult to keep persevering. Guess those are the lessons of Saturn.

Ouch! Saturn is really hitting you hard. I have The following transits:

Saturn conjunct north node
Uranus (2nd) square mars (5th)
Jupiter (7th) square Venus (11th)
Neptune (12th) conjunct ascendant

kshantaram

Premium Member
sat sag 10th has been transiting enemy sun-rahu rise-fall tendencies,
sun lord 6th for health and employment;

sat tends to rise-fall too while evacuating a sign, especially the 10th;
sat sag aspect own acq 12th for foreign lands;

sooner sat moves to own cap 10/11 for career-gains and could fare better hopefully, cap ambitious and hardworking;

sat cap and mars opp however, stress-struggle in income-gains-friendships-romance-position to watch/care.

sat cap 11th gains from technology, old friends, old people to watch;
natal mars elevated aspect cap 11th for gains;
mars-venus opp prone to relationships by mere attractions;
transit sat-mars opp under stress;

asc lord jup now transit natal jup libra 8th, research inclinations,
while prone to chronic-liver health issues perhaps;

sooner jup moves to scorpio 9th trine moon for luck-edu-travels-research;
trine elevated aspect mars cancer 5th again for luck-edu-children-position;
trine moon own pisces asc protective of health and general well-being;

virgo-mer inimical for pisces asc, inimical mer over 9th
impacting luck-edu with slowdown, prone to skin infections probably;
while may be good for research-occult aptitudes;
jup transit inimical scorpio 9th good for research-advisory-teaching roles
but with stress-delay to note;

past 1.5yr ketu south separative node transit moon pisces, lord 5,
prone to pain-injury-surgery head-lungs-feet etc,
and impacting luck-edu-romance-position;
rahu transit inimical virgo 7th impacting marriage-
tending to foreign relationships

now ketu transit sat acq 12th, pain-injury-surgery feet-legs-sciatica etc,
sat lord 11-12 for income-gains-foreign lands-expenses-health-employment etc to care;

hope information helps take stock, find insightful-useful-prospective;
focus on the outcomes mentioned and not on the technical presentations,
how true-untrue etc, do share ground feedbacks;

wishing luck with jup scorpio 9th, though under stress-delay,
and sat transit cap, while watch for ketu transit sat-acq 12th,

kshantaram

Last edited:
Much as it must be frustrating to you now, I see your Saturn wrongdoings as temporary.
First of all, your natal Saturn is essentially good (in Aquarius) and well aspected (I would not consider its over 9 degree orb square with Pluto/Mercury but even if you do, it is still supported by strong Jupiter and Sun). This placement means that Saturnian tough lessons to you won’t be too tough, and you’ll eventually figure it out [FONT=&quot]:)
[/FONT]
However, Saturn entering a house of the chart usually makes the native to realize, re-evaluate and work out the problems of that house that the native did not necessarily mean to deal with for some reason. The planet either cuts you off, or limits your options or creates some kind of tension you have to handle.

In X, this could mean that you need pause a little to re-consider your goals and career direction. And your NN is tightly conjunct MC, so career/professional goals/status must be the most important aspect of your self-fulfillment and your major task for this lifetime. Saturn transiting both points shows that it’s not just a question of the job but maybe of your whole life path in general.

I do realize that you’ve just graduated and all, but the questions your Saturn might want you to answer could be something like:

- Are sure that the job you lost or trying to get is (was) a truly good fit for you?
- Is this what you really want to do in your life?
- What are your true goals and ambitions?
- Who/what do you really wanna be?
- Is there any better, smarter or simply more authentic way for you to achieve what you want? and the like…

I also noticed your Sun-Moon natal square that might indicate a conflict between conscious mind/reason/decision-making and your emotional nature, more so with Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Pisces (fast, sometimes thoughtless decisions cause/suppress deeply hurt feelings). With the square like this, chances are that some of the choices you made in your career might not agree with or disregard how you really feel about them. Your Saturn transiting MC will then make you realize this fact, whether you like it or not.

The good news is Saturn transits to MC/NN last about a year, so yours is about to end pretty soon [FONT=&quot]:)[/FONT]
Best wishes,