sexuality discussion

Re: Chastity

mouin, its not personal............its about the fact that the majority of modern astrology puts sex in the 8th......it doesnt make sense.....thats all

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I was never behind a nine house cycle, you are now confusing me with Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Yes. She is different, she 'insinuates' the **** out of everything lol

No, I know it was Coffee who used this idea, but you seemed to be behind them and you didn't correct them in the way you corrected me.

moulin said:
yup. Immaculate conception lol

I have pluto in my 8th and trust me it's all sex

Coffee said:
Wow, that must be some quick pregnancy you got going there. ;)
If you count roughly 9 months (or 9 signs/houses) from the 8th, you get to the 5th.;) ;)
8th house is sex. ;) ;) ;)

VenusInAries

8th house is sex.. the French referred to the orgasm as la petit mort or the little death... More widely, it can refer to the spiritual release that comes with orgasm, or a short period of melancholy or transcendence, as a result of the expenditure of the "life force".
metaphoric death goes hand and hand with sex.. look at tantric sex..very scorpio very 8th house..it's the merging of souls thru sex..scorpio energy again 8th house..5th house is light romances..children..creativity...stage.. 8th house is taxes..death..sex...alllll scorpionic ..plutonic things which rules that house naturally

Last edited:
i appreciate your opinion venus, but must say that the basis of tantra is not always to orgasm.............more often it is not about the release at all.....it is about the union to build the energy......to use it....not to waste it on just ejaculation.
I also wouldnt say that that process would be very scorpion....i would say tantra had a lot to with love and also creativity, another use for the energy built in such a union. The connection of breath in a really controlled way, the basis of tantra, doesnt sound very scorpionic in my opinion.....but thats JMO

VenusInAries

Um I know it's not about orgasm.. it's about the joining of two souls and the breath work and of it all is about being inside one another.. again the losing of oneself inside the others soul.. scorpio

VenusInAries

If we want to break it down by the natural rulers of those houses I would say the Sun ( leo) would be the ego..the creative part of sex..would be the ego's flirty..loving..desire..the propgation of children thru the act.. but Pluto..is about the tranformation of the act it's self.. is the scorpios down and dirty between the sheets.. look up Larry Flints chart.. playboy gives you glamorous images..pretty images of sex..sexy bunnies.. Larry Flints magazines gave you the raw unfiltered images of sex the nitty gritty act..that is scorpio.. who sees thru the fluff and stuff that Leo likes to glam itself up with..I suppose you can have a 5th house sex life.. a lot of fluff and stuff and make it all pretty.. or you can have 8th house sex.. the nitty gritty sweaty not so glam stuff..

is it the "losing" bit that you connect to scorpio venus?....

see its so different to everyone, i see it as almost the finding of oneself, and from finding oneself they have the chance to share......creativity!!

the nitty gritty sweaty not so glam stuff..
cmon now...thats a personal preference there venus and personally i couldnt have it the lovey dovey way each time either!..........but your comment does sound scorpion.....i'll give you that.....perhaps mars or pluto in the 5th? LOL

also i was thinking, which house rules prostitutes? I reckon the 5th....and you couldnt say that was all lovey fluffy and whatnot......

VenusInAries

No again I take it's a matter of opinion it's not the losing it's what I said in my last article.. to me 5th house sex would be fake sex.. all glammy and staged and pretty like Leo's like it..lights action camera.. there is nothing real in that..there is nothing meaningful in that..if someone wants to say the creativity of the fluff and stuff in meaningful they have every right..

To me it's about that time you really really have a close connection with someone sexually.. where is scares the hell out of you that you touched each others soul so much.. that it "tranforms" you..where you find yourself in tears from the orgasm..that the fear grips you from the intensity of it all.. that is not 5th house.. that is 8th..and I don't need an explaination of tantric sex I am practiced for more than 10 years but thank you.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Don't think of it in relation to planets and Signs that the modern system ascribes to everything.

After all, what sense is there in Leo being put to the Fifth house (that of children) when Leo is a barren Sign (traditionally a tally against pregnancy)? There isn't any.

Traditionally, the Fifth house is sexuality. Modernly, it's become the Eigth house. That's the end of the story. Take whichever you like, but that's the way it is.

Obviously there is no use debating it because modernists like to plug their fingers in their ears and traditionalists are too founded in what they've read for either party to decide to budge.

Last edited:

flea

hmm that's what I understand.... romance for 5th. Sex and Scorpios...they seem to go together. Sex is like a huge big taboo, has been for centuries. It is where you expose your deepest fears and can therefore release fear which is a death or transformation in itself. Maybe that is the word, sex is a transformative experience in deep long term relationships.

Leo is more about the begining stages of romance or even life, where you give birth to not just children but ideas, life structures, beliefs. 8th goes beyond that to the consequences of what you have manifested, how this ultimately changes you... I think it relates to the deeply transformative sex that happens after children have been brought into the world.

Of course there is overlap and boundary issues here, so it gets a bit fuzzy.

Anyway my 10cents... of what I understand to date...makes sense for me...

Love Light Flea

Ekim86

I read that sex was considered a 5th house topic back in the day. I think it was in a parkers astrology book but not sure. When Sigmond Freud came in the picture he pretty much connected death and sex. Which is why some astrologers dumped it in the 8th. What would you expect with a scorpio rising though!:D

-As Above, So Below

PYXIS

VenusInAries said:
8th house is sex.. the French referred to the orgasm as la petit mort or the little death... More widely, it can refer to the spiritual release that comes with orgasm, or a short period of melancholy or transcendence, as a result of the expenditure of the "life force".
metaphoric death goes hand and hand with sex.. look at tantric sex..very scorpio very 8th house..it's the merging of souls thru sex..scorpio energy again 8th house..5th house is light romances..children..creativity...stage.. 8th house is taxes..death..sex...alllll scorpionic ..plutonic things which rules that house naturally

mmmm, I must agree with venus/aries...you know the French know everything about sex, per se.
I have thought of the 5th H as the house of erotica, pleasure pertaining to sex...and the pleasurable things that come from sex, such as children, romance...

igotu07

I've heard that the planet Juno which I believe is a star has the most 2 do with sexuality and 1 night stands... more powerful than Mars, Venus, or Pluto.. does anyone know where I can get 2 a natal chart that interprets constellations as well as their houses?

PYXIS said:
mmmm, I must agree with venus/aries...you know the French know everything about sex, per se.
I have thought of the 5th H as the house of erotica, pleasure pertaining to sex...and the pleasurable things that come from sex, such as children, romance...
Most definitely NAH. I heard it's supposed to belong to the 8th. All the sweating and stuff... goes there.

Btw. I "don't really care". I think the 2nd - your own body - belongs there too. Aso.

Last edited by a moderator:

memento mori

i'm extremly confused though. i really do hv 5th leo and 8th sco. i can pretty much confirm that leo is a barren sign.

5th is romance for me, really glamurous. it feels like everything but sex for me. its how u feel in ur heart. the stomach butterflies, leading upto the actual physical connection

the 8th house is the actual connection. rawness. trusting the other person to see the darker side of u and not run scared for its life ;)

ruller of my 5th house is in my 8th house so that just makes me more confused. :D