what kind of mother will I be?

Love2Know

Where should I look or pay attentiom to, to detrrmine what sort of mother I will be to my child? Or is this too broad a question? I know for 5th house it is located in saggiarius but this pertains to the children themselves, correct?

Last edited:

muchacho

It's not too broad a question, it's a very complex question. I'd say that 5th House would only show your attitude towards children in general, and Sagittarius suggests that it will be a rather generous and relaxed attitude. However, you also have Saturn and Uranus in the 5th House which are the rulers of your 6th and 7th House and Jupiter as the ruler of your 5th is in your 8th. You have to factor that in as well in order to see how a child fits into your bigger picture, what you expect from a child and how it is going to influence you.

Another thing to keep in mind is that not only your attitude towards children in general is going to affect your child. Your attitude towards people in general is a factor as well. So, it's rather complex.

Love2Know

It's not too broad a question, it's a very complex question. I'd say that 5th House would only show your attitude towards children in general, and Sagittarius suggests that it will be a rather generous and relaxed attitude. However, you also have Saturn and Uranus in the 5th House which are the rulers of your 6th and 7th House and Jupiter as the ruler of your 5th is in your 8th. You have to factor that in as well in order to see how a child fits into your bigger picture, what you expect from a child and how it is going to influence you.

Another thing to keep in mind is that not only your attitude towards children in general is going to affect your child. Your attitude towards people in general is a factor as well. So, it's rather complex.

Interesting thank you.. hmm attitude towards people in general ... hmmm I like kids in general.I find they tend to chat me up a lot. I expect children to be happy???

Last edited:

muchacho

Interesting thank you.. hmm attitude towards people in general ... hmmm I like kids in general.I find they tend to chat me up a lot. I expect children to be happy???
Yes, Leo rising and Moon in the 1st, they will like you a lot. What I've noticed is that children have problems dealing with overly intellectual people (and vice versa). And that's not the case here.

I will let you know when the baby is born... I just know he will be a leo sun at this point.
That's interesting. That's a match to your Leo Ascendant. Now, if he will also have a Sagittarius Ascendant, I'll fall off my chair! :andy:

Keep us updated. This is going to be interesting.

Love2Know

Yes, Leo rising and Moon in the 1st, they will like you a lot. What I've noticed is that children have problems dealing with overly intellectual people (and vice versa). And that's not the case here.

That's interesting. That's a match to your Leo Ascendant. Now, if he will also have a Sagittarius Ascendant, I'll fall off my chair! :andy:

Keep us updated. This is going to be interesting.

Lol thank you I will. Yeah kids get clingy with me for sure. Even if I try to escape... I get followed lol.

venuschild

Banned
The natural significator for Mother is of course Luna, and as she is cjt Venus we have a testimony of a very loving mother as yours was, though she was domineering to a degree being as the Moon is in the 1H.

Since Tau is on the 10th we see another testimony of the nativity has a great mother role model!

And if you understand the cliché '..She is so much like her mother..'. you understand the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, nor does the acorn fall far from the oak.

Now every individual child will view their mother differently as they are represented by different houses.

For example, your first born is represented by the 5th with Uranus Rx cjt the 5th cusp, with Jupiter(either as tall child or one who will be large as Jupiter is the largest planet of the Superior planet's as Lord in his essential dignity), with sag on the 5th. So you will give this genius child a lot of freedom, yet it will be too much freedom, emphasized as Uranus is in his accidental detriment.

You may wonder why I say Uranus is in the 5th; Lilly, Coley, and Ramesey, and many of the Ancients testify much the same that those iconic authors took much of their data from, all concur that when a planet is within 5 degrees of a cusp '...it is felt stronger as if in the next house..'.

Warning: the first born with Uranus on the cusp of the 5th may be hard to raise or quite hard to deliver.

With Neptune in the 5th that child will have a tendency to alcohol abuse or Narcotics, but thankfully Neptune is aspected for that shows the tendency or temptation can be overcome. The reason I bring this up is an unaspected planet tends to dominate the horoscope and the influence is Not conquered by the nativity within this life: thankfully yours is aspected!

Mars is quite nice in the 5th, the first born will be a 'go getter', very aggressive!

The 2nd child is represented by the 7th, with Saturn ruling the 7th, and aqu on it's cusp. Another independent child, yet turning the wheel so that the 7th is the asc, it puts Saturn in the 10th giving the child career aspirations and shows that child will be very concerned with their reputation; unlike the first born whom is not nearly as conservative as this 2nd child.

The third child is represented by the 9th, Mars Rx in his essential exaltation. With Aries on the cusp that child will be very Arian like, as resembles the image of Tarzan from Julia and Derek Parker's The Compleat Astrologer. A big baby, seeking to give orders, and won't care to listen to much to anyone, as that child has their own way of doing things.

61VPowSRESL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

As you can see the first three children are all very independent as Uranus on the 5th cusp testifies.

For the fourth child, we look at the 11th, the fifth child, the asc., etc.

I must warn, one of my mother's dearest friends of over 30 years has a chart similar to this, and like your map, her first born was brilliant in academia; medical degree, law degree, was near top of his class in High School as he is represented with a well aspected 5th ruler, Jupiter in her chart.

What am I saying?

Her children today are mostly losers as far as where they have gone or from tradgic detours taken. The oldest spent so much time with marijuana(felony hardship) he lost his right to practice medicine in most states in the USA. His youngest sister became a druggie, and bar hopper, and begat a child who continually steals from his grandmother being on parole: the nativity I'm referencing.

And this woman studied astrology, but not professionally; more in line with what a few call house-wifery astrology; knowing just enough to get you in hot water!

In other words your greatest flaw can possibly be over-indulgence or giving your children too much reign; they need discipline with Uranus on your 5th!

This book won't hurt a bit Mom!

http://www.amazon.com/THE-ROSICRUCIAN-PRINCIPLES-CHILD-TRAINING-ebook/dp/B004GJXXQE

41ucW1oKTsL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Just so you'll understand this mother I'm referencing was caught in the trap of raising her children in their teenage years without their father or any male role model. It makes a major difference upon the child's development!

Just as we see similarities in signs, house placements, how others manifest aspects, when we astrologers note one with so similar a horoscope we see tendencies. However there is variance or the horoscopes or royalty and those that were earlier termed peasants would perpetuate the same type of life.

The Lady I'm referencing has a very difficult 7th lord, very debilitated, and that variable didn't help in the eviction of her husband which strongly effected the child rearing tendencies. How do I know so much about this character? In my teenage years a spent a lot of time with this family, and another astrologer in the same town notes the quagmire of her children's lives!

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Love2Know

The natural significator for Mother is of course Luna, and as she is cjt Venus we have a testimony of a very loving mother as yours was, though she was domineering to a degree being as the Moon is in the 1H.

Since Tau is on the 10th we see another testimony of the nativity has a great mother role model!

And if you understand the cliché '..She is so much like her mother..'. you understand the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, nor does the acorn fall far from the oak.

Now every individual child will view their mother differently as they are represented by different houses.

For example, your first born is represented by the 5th with Uranus Rx cjt the 5th cusp, with Jupiter(either as tall child or one who will be large as Jupiter is the largest planet of the Superior planet's as Lord in his essential dignity), with sag on the 5th. So you will give this genius child a lot of freedom, yet it will be too much freedom, emphasized as Uranus is in his accidental detriment.

You may wonder why I say Uranus is in the 5th; Lilly, Coley, and Ramesey, and many of the Ancients testify much the same that those iconic authors took much of their data from, all concur that when a planet is within 5 degrees of a cusp '...it is felt stronger as if in the next house..'.

Warning: the first born with Uranus on the cusp of the 5th may be hard to raise or quite hard to deliver.

With Neptune in the 5th that child will have a tendency to alcohol abuse or Narcotics, but thankfully Neptune is aspected for that shows the tendency or temptation can be overcome. The reason I bring this up is an unaspected planet tends to dominate the horoscope and the influence is Not conquered by the nativity within this life: thankfully yours is aspected!

Mars is quite nice in the 5th, the first born will be a 'go getter', very aggressive!

The 2nd child is represented by the 7th, with Saturn ruling the 7th, and aqu on it's cusp. Another independent child, yet turning the wheel so that the 7th is the asc, it puts Saturn in the 10th giving the child career aspirations and shows that child will be very concerned with their reputation; unlike the first born whom is not nearly as conservative as this 2nd child.

The third child is represented by the 9th, Mars Rx in his essential exaltation. With Aries on the cusp that child will be very Arian like, as resembles the image of Tarzan from Julia and Derek Parker's The Compleat Astrologer. A big baby, seeking to give orders, and won't care to listen to much to anyone, as that child has their own way of doing things.

As you can see the first three children are all very independent as Uranus on the 5th cusp testifies.

I must warn, one of my mother's dearest friends of over 30 years has a chart similar to this, and like your map, her first born was brilliant in academia; medical degree, law degree, was near top of his class in High School as he is represented with a well aspected 5th ruler, Jupiter in her chart.

What am I saying?

Her children today are mostly losers as far as where they have gone or from tradgic detours taken. The oldest spent so much time with marijuana(felony hardship) he lost his right to practice medicine in most states in the USA. His youngest sister became a druggie, and bar hopper, and begat a child who continually steals from his grandmother being on parole: the nativity I'm referencing.

And this woman studied astrology, but not professionally; more in line with what a few call house-wifery astrology; knowing just enough to get you in hot water!

In other words your greatest flaw can possibly be over-indulgence or giving your children too much reign; they need discipline with Uranus on your 5th!

http://www.amazon.com/THE-ROSICRUCIAN-PRINCIPLES-CHILD-TRAINING-ebook/dp/B004GJXXQE

41ucW1oKTsL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Just so you'll understand this mother I'm referencing was caught in the trap of raising her children in their teenage years without their father or any male role model. It makes a major difference upon the child's development!

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much though I am sweating a bit I hope I dont raise druggies omg. I do worry about that already, I would want my children to be happy and well adjusted. I really doubt my parenting style will be too laid back though I also hope not too tough. I know my husband is very very into competitive and group sports. I raised issues of birthing 'rebels' and his responce was that it is very well channelled through athletics. I have faith because my husband is an amazing coach and had even made champions out of rebelious teens till his day work got too comsuming. I was warned the labour might be longer for me... *sweats* by my doctor... or be a c section not sure letting things happen. Though, I am pretty good with setting limits and giving orders lol. I know I can even be looked at as stern but I am not I really don't put up with sketchy behaviour. I was definitly a rebellious teen. I know for sure my children will be very loved with lots of positive support outside of just my husband and myself. We are very blessed with our families.

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
Thank you so much though I am sweating a bit I hope I dont raise druggies omg. I do worry about that already, I would want my children to be happy and well adjusted. I really doubt my parenting style will be too laid back though I also hope not too tough. I know my husband is very very into competitive and group sports. I raised issues of birthing 'rebels' and his responce was that it is very well channelled through athletics. I have faith because my husband is an amazing coach and had even made champions out of rebelious teens till his day work got too comsuming. I was warned the labour might be longer for me... *sweats* by my doctor... or be a c section not sure letting things happen.

Yes the father's map must be consulted!

Heindel taught that '...we as parents may see a horoscope of a child who may become a murderer, one who relishes in killing or harming others with knives...' to curb this Heindel stated that '... such a child may be guided to become a solider or a surgeon,... the positive usage that can manifest by guiding the child's usage of the Mars energy though with adverse aspects that could manifest into criminal tendencies if not worked with..'

That first child of yours is saved by the sextile of Pluto, but the drug or alcohol tendencies are there unless sheltered enough in groups like sports, Boy Scouts/Girl scouts, Church activities, 4-H club, etc.,; but the rebellion is still in his/her nature and the genius!

Love2Know

Yes the father's map must be consulted!

Heindel taught that '...we as parents may see a horoscope of a child who may become a murderer, one who relishes in killing or harming others with knives...' to curb this Heindel stated that '... such a child may be guided to become a solider or a surgeon,... the positive usage that can manifest by guiding the child's usage of the Mars energy though with adverse aspects that could manifest into criminal tendencies if not worked with..'

That first child of yours is saved by the sextile of Pluto, but the drug or alcohol tendencies are there unless sheltered enough in groups like sports, Boy Scouts/Girl scouts, Church activities, 4-H club, etc.,; but the rebellion is still in his/her nature and the genius!

Yes I have had terrible rebellion issues myself. I think higher education and extreme cardio saved me lol. It is a blessing when channelled correctly. I could use that crazy energy and pump out 5 A PAPERs in 3 days.

Love2Know

Maybe my cap mars helped. I would tell myself do whatever till 18 but by this age go back to school dont drink smoke whatever. I gave myself time lines..I also had a horse shoe up my bum. I am also pretty good at calming down crazy or aggressive people lol. My father is a bit upset I did not become a psychologist or social worker. I know this is an odd comparison but with my animals they listen to me very well but tend to ignore everyone else.

Last edited:

hypatia

to try and steer away from any potential drug issues or other such problems from a 5th House Nep... I'd do lots of art, lots.
Lots of music - easy music (not harsh or loud) - but gentle and in tune with the spirit.
And lots of water activity - if you're ok with swimming then enrol in baby swimming classes (or just take him yourself)... but go regularly, at least weekly for years and years if you can manage it.
And if you're remotely spiritual - I'd include that as part of his upbringing too - once he/she is old enough even take them to church weekely (if you're at all ok with that)
bring in lots of positive Neptune energy - and hopefully he'll thrive on this. But especially the 5th House Neptune energy - so anything to do with the arts.

Love2Know

to try and steer away from any potential drug issues or other such problems from a 5th House Nep... I'd do lots of art, lots.
Lots of music - easy music (not harsh or loud) - but gentle and in tune with the spirit.
And lots of water activity - if you're ok with swimming then enrol in baby swimming classes (or just take him yourself)... but go regularly, at least weekly for years and years if you can manage it.
And if you're remotely spiritual - I'd include that as part of his upbringing too - once he/she is old enough even take them to church weekely (if you're at all ok with that)
bring in lots of positive Neptune energy - and hopefully he'll thrive on this. But especially the 5th House Neptune energy - so anything to do with the arts.

That sounds lovely. Yes he will definitly be raised with religion/spiritual and I plan on taking him to the ocean every year. These activites are common with my husbands side of the family and my own. I already made plans to rent a cottage with our families by the ocean next summer. I am longing for that. We actually live infront of a lake.

Love2Know

Oh man I told my husband I think we might have very intense kids and he looks at me and goes; "with us as parents they are going to be f@@#*? Insane. I will make them champions" and shakes his head and roawred and walked away lololol im crying it was too funny.

muchacho

What am I saying?

Just as we see similarities in signs, house placements, how others manifest aspects, when we astrologers note one with so similar a horoscope we see tendencies. However there is variance or the horoscopes or royalty and those that were earlier termed peasants would perpetuate the same type of life.

The Lady I'm referencing has a very difficult 7th lord, very debilitated, and that variable didn't help in the eviction of her husband which strongly effected the child rearing tendencies. How do I know so much about this character? In my teenage years a spent a lot of time with this family, and another astrologer in the same town notes the quagmire of her children's lives!

Hope that helps!
It seems you understand the art of making your clients paranoid. :surprised: