How will i do on exams?

Aria Venue

hey aria! second chart is for one of the exams - original chart is for all of my exams. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for the results for each of five exams to come in.

So, I saw the grade for the second chart - it was better than the first grade I mentioned a few posts up. But still not great.

Overall - I would say your original interpretation could very well be correct - that I will pass, but not necessary do excellently.

I wish mars in exaltation would have turned out better - I was only asking about this term's exams - not next term's, so I'm guessing - and that you'd say - that I can't see an answer about next term. So I may create a new thread for that.

I am still confused about timing not being shown in the chart.

i am sorry i don't understand
in your first chart you asked about your exams this semester..in whole as you clarified
then in the second chart you say you asked about a particular exam unrelated to the previous?

Also mars is not exalted in the first chart.Mars in his detriment and term as i explained.its saturn l10 =the exams that are in mars exaltation

regarding time: when we ask a question which has nothing to do with time...for example "will i see x"? "when i will see x"? in the first case the chart is not obligated to tell us also "when".I don't know if this is what you mean by referring to time.

so when someone asks" will i pass my forthcoming exams"? why is the time relevant? i mean the querent knows the date of the exams and simply asks if things will turn out in his favor.But if someone asks "when i will give my exams ?", that could mean that the date of the exams is not yet arranged and the querent wants to know approximately the date that the exams will take place... etc...just an example

what do you mean :So, I saw the grade for the second chart - it was better than the first grade I mentioned a few posts up. But still not great. "? what grade ?

Last edited:

besitos

i am sorry i don't understand
in your first chart you asked about your exams this semester..in whole as you clarified
then in the second chart you say you asked about a particular exam unrelated to the previous?

Also mars is not exalted in the first chart.Mars in his detriment and term as i explained.its saturn l10 =the exams that are in mars exaltation

regarding time: when we ask a question which has nothing to do with time...for example "will i see x"? "when i will see x"? in the first case the chart is not obligated to tell us also "when".I don't know if this is what you mean by referring to time.

so when someone asks" will i pass my forthcoming exams"? why is the time relevant? i mean the querent knows the date of the exams and simply asks if things will turn out in his favor.But if someone asks "when i will give my exams ?", that could mean that the date of the exams is not yet arranged and the querent wants to know approximately the date that the exams will take place... etc...just an example

what do you mean :So, I saw the grade for the second chart - it was better than the first grade I mentioned a few posts up. But still not great. "? what grade ?

Yes I meant Saturn is in Mars' exaltation, but that Mars is exalted in Saturn's sign, and that posters here thought it was a positive sign.

Ok (about the timing explanation) - but I feel that I have seen many such interpretations on this forum showing that the later movements and aspects of planets explained later events. I understand what you are saying that questions should not be interpreted (and maybe cannot be) for time when the question didn't ask for it. But since answers to questions asked in horary can change (askers are advised to not ask in a similar time frame or when circumstances have not changed), one could say that there is always a time element - things that happen on earth are affected by time and cannot be removed at the level that impacts us - at the level of the concerns of the question.

So in hopes of explaining my charts in this thread - 1st chart we agreed is about my exams this term as a whole - there are 5 in total. I am still waiting for all of these grades. The second chart is about one of those 5 in particular that I was waiting on, but had received some information (only) about. That information revealed the grades actually given in the class, example, X, Y. That means it's impossible that any one student received a grade lower than Y because a grade lower than Y was not given in my class, but I still did not know if I was the student who received Y grade. So I asked if I received the lowest grade given in my class. I interpreted the chart as a no. I recently saw my actual grade after i made the chart, and I did not get the lowest grade. Then I told you that your interpretation of the first chart concerning my exams as a whole, could be correct in the end, because after having seem some, but not all my grades, they are good enough to pass but could be better.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Just passing through ...

I don't want to interpret this chart for you. Not yet. I do, however, want to ask you a couple of questions.

When you cast this chart, was it while your were taking your exams or after you had taken your exams? Because it seems that this chart was cast right after you took your exams or, at the very least, when there really was no time to further prepare for them.

My other question is whether these were proctored exams?

If you let me know the answer to these questions, I can probably give you an answer regarding the chart you cast.

besitos

First chart was cast right before I took my first exam, but the exams are continuous over 4 subsequent weeks. It's kind of hard to answer because the first exam was a two-parter, with a large gap between the two in terms of time, but is technically still considered part of the final. In my mind, I think it would count in this set of exams because I meant finals comprising our grades. final counts for most of our grade.

Second chart is after I took all exams, but only concerned one of the exams, rather than all of them as the first chart did.

Proctored - like someone is there telling you when to start and stop and make sure you aren't cheating? yes they were proctored.

I already have a laundry list of things I want to do differently this present term..

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

First chart was cast right before I took my first exam, but the exams are continuous over 4 subsequent weeks. It's kind of hard to answer because the first exam was a two-parter, with a large gap between the two in terms of time, but is technically still considered part of the final. In my mind, I think it would count in this set of exams because I meant finals comprising our grades. final counts for most of our grade.

Second chart is after I took all exams, but only concerned one of the exams, rather than all of them as the first chart did.

Proctored - like someone is there telling you when to start and stop and make sure you aren't cheating? yes they were proctored.

I already have a laundry list of things I want to do differently this present term..

Okay. Cool. That's what the chart showed. So ... I'm not going to interpret your chart. I have a good reason for this. I'll tell you a little anecdote. I was trying to clairvoyantly determine whether I entered in this University that was #1 in the country for what I wanted to study. Of course this will resonate if you believe in such things, otherwise you may think I'm delusional. :lol: Anyway, I had a vision. It was of a computer. Like an old school computer, with green courier type. Like a freakin OLD computer. And it started typing out a message. That message said: "Access has been determined." (These images are usually symbolic.) But there was a greater meaning to this. So I'm not going to answer this horary question—because you will already have the most accurate answer you can possibly get very soon here. I will let you think about that.

The point is to enjoy this time you have now and not stress about your grades. If you did badly by your standards, know that you can always do better in future exams with focus and hard work (as you suggested, I think).

So I can just say, "Your grades have already been determined."

There's nothing you can do about those grades now. So enjoy yourself and plan for the future, about changes you'll make because we can always improve, no matter what our "grade" is.

I hope this helps even though I'm sure you'll think it's a lame horary reading, but I have my reason.

All the best,

C.

besitos

i quite like that vision of the computer's voice.

unfortunately, time is of the essence with knowledge of grades and next steps - where action is possible in a web of responsibility. But, i have worried too much today and to unknown use.

you will need to interpret my next chart about next semester, then :)

Aria Venue

Yes I meant Saturn is in Mars' exaltation, but that Mars is exalted in Saturn's sign, and that posters here thought it was a positive sign.

Ok (about the timing explanation) - but I feel that I have seen many such interpretations on this forum showing that the later movements and aspects of planets explained later events. I understand what you are saying that questions should not be interpreted (and maybe cannot be) for time when the question didn't ask for it. But since answers to questions asked in horary can change (askers are advised to not ask in a similar time frame or when circumstances have not changed), one could say that there is always a time element - things that happen on earth are affected by time and cannot be removed at the level that impacts us - at the level of the concerns of the question.

So in hopes of explaining my charts in this thread - 1st chart we agreed is about my exams this term as a whole - there are 5 in total. I am still waiting for all of these grades. The second chart is about one of those 5 in particular that I was waiting on, but had received some information (only) about. That information revealed the grades actually given in the class, example, X, Y. That means it's impossible that any one student received a grade lower than Y because a grade lower than Y was not given in my class, but I still did not know if I was the student who received Y grade. So I asked if I received the lowest grade given in my class. I interpreted the chart as a no. I recently saw my actual grade after i made the chart, and I did not get the lowest grade. Then I told you that your interpretation of the first chart concerning my exams as a whole, could be correct in the end, because after having seem some, but not all my grades, they are good enough to pass but could be better.

Dear besitos we are facing a misunderstanding here which basically stems from:
1.language barrier
2.your lack of astrological knowledge

So once more i will kindly advise you before you start analyzing your charts, the way you do, pay attention to previous/similar threads were basic information related to horary principles is explained.And i am saying this cause you'have been in this forum for long time, i have personally explained previous threads of yours many times and still you make no effort to understand the basics.

So in your first chart you asked if you will pass your exams and i explained to you that if the moment you asked you were thinking about one particular exam and not all of them in whole, then the chart is not obligated to tell us about the rest.Since you clarified that your question was about the exams in a whole i analyzed the chart telling you that you will pass.

Then you make a second chart asking not about the result about a specific exam, as i thought initially, since as you explained in your last comment, you already know your grade, but whether your grade in this specific exam was the lowest in your class.So really i don't understand why you made such a question instead of asking your professor or else whether indeed you had the lowest grade. However, i understand that your primary concern is whether you will be able to keep a scholarship or else but the way you continue to ask these questions instead of asking"will i keep my scholarship?" does not help you.

Now let me give you another example and i hope that this will answer your "time question" or whether can a chart predict future events although these future events were not asked initially.

So in your chart we see mars in his detriment but also in his term .mars however is not to change sign immediately ..he is at 26*30 libra, close to spica but more than two degrees and i prefer to keep the orbs tight..so we cant say well next week mars will leave his detriment and enter his domicile in scorpio, though this will happen of course..but in horary we interpret based to astrological transits...not real time , although many times symbolic and real time may be the same related to time questions.

For the same reason when we see a planet combust two degrees from sun as an example we won't say...oh everything will be ok cause this planet will turn cazimi eventually ..whatever this planet signifies in the context is severely accidentally debilitated and that's the only way this must be interpreted ..unless of course combustion in the context is what we seek.will i take this job? and you are moon and the job is sun and you are approaching to conjunct sun, so in this case you'll take the job ..having in mind also the receptions.

So please start reading the basics, there are plenty free on line sources and books where you can understand the rules behind this mechanism.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

unfortunately, time is of the essence with knowledge of grades and next steps - where action is possible in a web of responsibility. But, i have worried too much today and to unknown use.

Okay. Fair enough. I’m on my phone. I should have read the other posts instead of your first one. That was the only chart I looked at. I’ll have to look in here because I don’t know where that particular chart is, the one about how you do next term or semester, and I have a lot to do today. So I’ll try to look at that chart tonight. I didn’t realize you had so many replies.

All the best,

C.

Cypocryphy

Okay. So I cast a chart for your question because there was no chart for that question. I suppose you can make another thread for this. Anyway, I cast the chart, as I understand the question at this moment. The question is: "Will I achieve the grades that I need next semester?"

I believe that's what you are asking or wanting. As in will my grades be sufficient to achieve any goals that I want in association with those grades.

Here's the chart. You can recast it on your software if you want. I'll have to interpret it later, however. But this is how I understand your question on the most encompassing level.

All the best,
C.

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_i_achieve_the_grades_i_need_next_se.69099.39766.jpg
    astro_2at_will_i_achieve_the_grades_i_need_next_se.69099.39766.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 19

Cypocryphy

I better give you the reading now before it leaves my mind. So what I see is that next semester is going to be a very difficult time for you. You are going to have what seems to be a very emotionally trying time. You're going to feel as if you are in catch-up mode. I don't know if that resonates with you or makes sense but that's what I see.

At this point in time, I do not see you achieving "honors." In fact, I see a repeat of what's already occurred. It's as if your goal is not to get good grades by the shear enjoyment of learning but what the grades will achieve for you. This is why I use the word "honors" because it seems that the grades are a means to an end, and your focus is on that end result, with grades being secondary.

You will have to change your ways and cast another chart in a month's time. At this moment, I just see frustration, unhappiness and playing catch up, with it all wearing you down psychologically.

I suppose my advice is to forget the end result right now and try to enjoy, embrace the learning process, and if you do that, I do believe you can change things around.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

C.

besitos

wait a minute - so the charts are only concerning this term. are you applying future aspects to your interpretation for the future?

And what I said about time possibly being relevant to all charts - I still think there could be a limit to how far in the future one can tell according to each chart. one reason being, because events can turn on choices that havent been made yet and not in the time scope of the question.

please elaborate! i will cast another chart if i feel things have changed next semester.

edit: oh i see - you mean the chart you cast for me.

Last edited:

besitos

Okay. Fair enough. I’m on my phone. I should have read the other posts instead of your first one. That was the only chart I looked at. I’ll have to look in here because I don’t know where that particular chart is, the one about how you do next term or semester, and I have a lot to do today. So I’ll try to look at that chart tonight. I didn’t realize you had so many replies.

All the best,

C.

Oh, the chart is attached in the first post.

besitos

Dear besitos we are facing a misunderstanding here which basically stems from:
1.language barrier
2.your lack of astrological knowledge

So once more i will kindly advise you before you start analyzing your charts, the way you do, pay attention to previous/similar threads were basic information related to horary principles is explained.And i am saying this cause you'have been in this forum for long time, i have personally explained previous threads of yours many times and still you make no effort to understand the basics.

So in your first chart you asked if you will pass your exams and i explained to you that if the moment you asked you were thinking about one particular exam and not all of them in whole, then the chart is not obligated to tell us about the rest.Since you clarified that your question was about the exams in a whole i analyzed the chart telling you that you will pass.

Then you make a second chart asking not about the result about a specific exam, as i thought initially, since as you explained in your last comment, you already know your grade, but whether your grade in this specific exam was the lowest in your class.So really i don't understand why you made such a question instead of asking your professor or else whether indeed you had the lowest grade. However, i understand that your primary concern is whether you will be able to keep a scholarship or else but the way you continue to ask these questions instead of asking"will i keep my scholarship?" does not help you.

Now let me give you another example and i hope that this will answer your "time question" or whether can a chart predict future events although these future events were not asked initially.

So in your chart we see mars in his detriment but also in his term .mars however is not to change sign immediately ..he is at 26*30 libra, close to spica but more than two degrees and i prefer to keep the orbs tight..so we cant say well next week mars will leave his detriment and enter his domicile in scorpio, though this will happen of course..but in horary we interpret based to astrological transits...not real time , although many times symbolic and real time may be the same related to time questions.

For the same reason when we see a planet combust two degrees from sun as an example we won't say...oh everything will be ok cause this planet will turn cazimi eventually ..whatever this planet signifies in the context is severely accidentally debilitated and that's the only way this must be interpreted ..unless of course combustion in the context is what we seek.will i take this job? and you are moon and the job is sun and you are approaching to conjunct sun, so in this case you'll take the job ..having in mind also the receptions.

So please start reading the basics, there are plenty free on line sources and books where you can understand the rules behind this mechanism.

i understood what you have said already, in this post. I simply said that i have seen many other people interpret timing and other issues that surround the question in other posts on this forum. So its not a matter of understanding what you said, but that others in the forum have done it.

You are incorrect about the circumstances about the second chart. I only had information about the grades in the class, not what my grade was, and i could not ask the professor at that time because it was forbidden. I wouldn't ask (at least now) if I knew - as in testing as some other people have done on the forum.

Basics if in timing - ok I may need to read it again. The basics as to reception - senior members on here already acknowledge there is not one way to read them. And if i have already read on it, it seems im still confused - so then discussion is needed - not more reading, per se. and i acknowledged that the mistake about mars in capricorn being exalted - i meant it was a slight of the tongue (misspeaking), not of what i actually meant (when i mentioned mars in exaltation rather than in detriment - which i understood it is, in Libra).

thanks for the general effort to interpret and communicate it to me.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

wait a minute - so the charts are only concerning this term. are you applying future aspects to your interpretation for the future?

And what I said about time possibly being relevant to all charts - I still think there could be a limit to how far in the future one can tell according to each chart. one reason being, because events can turn on choices that havent been made yet and not in the time scope of the question.

please elaborate! i will cast another chart if i feel things have changed next semester.

Hey :smile: Yeah. I realized you had not posted a chart dealing with next semester, so I took it upon myself to cast a chart for you; which, incidentally, seems to me to be the correct approach to someone who's asking a question. As you are a querent, I presume the onus is on myself, as an astrologer, to cast a chart for you. Of course, if there is a chart that you posted about your future semester, I could read that. However, every chart I saw on this thread other than the one I posted myself is in regard to this semester (or this past semester since it's pretty much over).

I hope that's okay. But in several posts above you will see the chart I posted. I cast it for the question I inferred you would ask, which is "will I acquire the grades I need to achieve my future goals." I made the question broad but still to the point, as I presume to understand what you are indeed asking. That is how I understand the overall question you have.

Regarding aspects, you are correct. I am looking for applying aspects (but also the lack thereof, as well as separating aspects). I'm looking at the chart as a whole.

So what I was thinking is that you put your plan into action for next semester, and after a month, well before the finals, ask your question about your grades for this coming semester and see what it says. So that way, you can correct course if you seem to be running astray from your goals.

All the best,

C.