In need of some light in the darkness

Lykanized

I had this idea come to me earlier that Saturn relates to the myth of Daedalus and Icarus. And it’s not solely with the message if “don’t fly so close to the sun!!” either. I’ve been trying to find satisfactory ways of understanding Saturn since nothing conventional satisfies me

Given that I find this myth has reentered the collection consciousness and unconscious, I was gonna be studying it anyway. So I’ll see what I find

Osamenor

Staff member
I had this idea come to me earlier that Saturn relates to the myth of Daedalus and Icarus. And it’s not solely with the message if “don’t fly so close to the sun!!” either. I’ve been trying to find satisfactory ways of understanding Saturn since nothing conventional satisfies me

Given that I find this myth has reentered the collection consciousness and unconscious, I was gonna be studying it anyway. So I’ll see what I find

Well, Saturn rules gravity and limitations. I see both in that myth. No matter how technologically advanced you are, you still have to obey the laws of nature. Flying is apparently okay if you can come up with a way to do it, but the sun is still hot, it still melts wax, and gravity still pulls you down.

I actually see it as a Jupiter/Saturn conversation. Jupiter is the flying: spreading your wings, literally, creating wings in the first place, doing the impossible (humans flying). Breaking free, too: they did it to break out of prison. Saturn intervenes, just by being what it is, when Icarus gets overconfident.

Lykanized

Hey Lykan, I found an article that might interest you. It's about the use of draconic charts in astrological consultation.

http://www.noeltyl.com/insights/081031.html
What I find intriguing about my Draconic and natal charts is that my Draconic moon, well it doesn't opposite my natal sun since my natal sun is at 29 degrees and my draconic moon is at 1 degree, but they're in opposite signs. My Sun and Mercury go to Scorpio ruled by a Pisces Pluto and my natal sun would be considered Piscean if decans are used. Venus goes to Libra while my natal Venus trines Jupiter in Libra. My NN is in Sag which becomes both my ASC and my Chiron in Draconic astrology

Another thing that strikes me is that Saturn forms hard aspects in my chart, notably a square to my MC, but my Draconic Saturn conjuncts my natal MC and Venus

In sidereal, my NN is actually Scorpio too

A lot of people discount Draconic astrology and I really have been curious to go down to the core and discover its roots and really dig into them, but that's proven hard to do. Apparently they're ancient, but may have possibly been misinterpreted while translating ancient texts. I'd have to see for myself

Lykanized

I got into using fentanyl and I decided to get a spiritual reading on the matter as I slowly became a daily user and silently to me, I would have to say I was an addict
Fentanyl is many times stronger than morphine and heroin and this was the 100 dose **** I was using

I was told there's basically a demon who's been attached to me. They 'want me dead, but they'll settle for chained and dreaming'. Why? Apparently my intelligence is off the charts and I have abilities and talents many can't fathom

I don't know how true that is, but I went clean. I went cold turkey which isn't recommended so I'm not sure if I'll maybe start tapering myself. I felt the physical effects of the withdrawals pretty hard yesterday but today it's hitting me more emotionally and mentally since my dopamine levels are regulating

I'm gonna be focusing more on practicing magick and meditation. I find that I don't really need much guidance, my higher self is good enough. An experience practitioner told me what I have been doing is traversing risky territory, but I don't feel like I am. As I go deeper, I'll need to do protection spells and the such, but this is the realm I'm being invited to and guided to so I can't just run away from it

I was also told that there are many things that can charge spells, but emotions are one of them so I'm finding that being as emotional as I am may serve to be a major benefit for me as I traverse those grounds
emotions are probably the most powerful charge for spells so I'll just feel grateful for the fact I am so emotional by nature. It's about focusing those emotions and giving them a channel. That's where the magick happens

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Lykanized, have you ever tried DMT? While it is illegal an I'm not recommending it (or am I?), the visions and beings one sees during a trip can be quite....enlightening.

Osamenor

Staff member
Lykanized, have you ever tried DMT? While it is illegal an I'm not recommending it (or am I?), the visions and beings one sees during a trip can be quite....enlightening.

Any mind altering substance is dangerous to recommend to someone who tends to become a daily user.

I think there is a connection between drugs and the divine, but it's been perverted to the point of becoming very dangerous. In the distant past, what we might think of as a drug trip was a shamanic experience, with something like soma or ayahuasca or amanita muscaria (known to us today as shrooms). But it wasn't just taking something to get high. If you were going to do that, you spent days, weeks, or even months preparing yourself spiritually, and preparing the medicine itself, in a specific way, in communion with the plant (or fungus, as the case may be).

Getting high on modern drugs, "natural" or otherwise, is not that kind of shamanic experience. There isn't much respect for the source of the drug. There's usually no preparation other than obtaining it. Most crucially, there's no sacred culture around the drug: no shamans who've been working with it for generations and can tell their apprentices exactly how to do it properly, no sense of propriety to observe. It just comes down to, "Get me high!"

Divine medicine needs to be respected, and worked with respectfully, or else not used at all.

That said, I've had my own forays into mind altering substances, and they were interesting. Overwhelming, in one case: coming down from a mushroom trip, I heard my roommate's cat talk in a human voice. I was not ready for that!

But I don't think it's a good idea to keep doing any kind of drug if you tend to get addicted. Better to learn to alter your consciousness without them.

In fact, non-hallucinogenic plants can also be a good meditation aid, and meditating with them can be a trip in itself, though not with detrimental side effects. I just published a new article on my blog about that.

Blaze

Account Closed
"Get me high!"

Divine medicine needs to be respected, and worked with respectfully, or else not used at all.

That's definitely the reason some do it. I don't, though. I found that the trip I had was a lot like the deep meditation visions I have. It was quite something to say the least!

One of my goals in life is to "discern the nature of reality" and meditation has done something like that, but I'm always open to other ways of seeing what we call reality.

The answer I seek is always right there but it slips away so quickly. Like a dream.

That said, I've had my own forays into mind altering substances, and they were interesting. Overwhelming, in one case: coming down from a mushroom trip, I heard my roommate's cat talk in a human voice. I was not ready for that!

But I don't think it's a good idea to keep doing any kind of drug if you tend to get addicted. Better to learn to alter your consciousness without them.

In fact, non-hallucinogenic plants can also be a good meditation aid, and meditating with them can be a trip in itself, though not with detrimental side effects. I just published a new article on my blog about that.

Is your blog in your sig? I'd like to read it.

Edit, Never mind, saw it now.

Last edited:

Lykanized

I haven’t, but I want to. I’ve wanted to for a good while. It wouldn’t be something I’d ever get addicted to and I’d have far too much respect for the plant than to do that anyway. I’d approach it with power and intention and speak to the aether before taking it to make sure I’m ready and have a reason to be doing it

I have no means of attaining DMT right now tho sadly 😕

Lykanized

The areas I’m now traversing spiritually aren’t in the books and if I was to speak of them, only a few would understand. This fact makes me feel trepidation’s, yet I know this is what I’m supposed to do

Most people seem to be born with their powers, but I find that the only powers I’ve had throughout life, all throughout life, are intuition, being able to tell whether what I’m presented is true or not, and having bursts of information flood through me, information I somehow know is true. It’s been helpful to guide me on a journey of finding things I need to remember aspects of what I always was and always will be, powers I forgot I had

It’s very possible if I was always in full awareness of my powers, they’d kill me, quite literally kill me. Or so I’ve been told. So instead I think I was taken on a journey where everything could come to me gradually tho on another level, my evolution is so fast that from day to day it can be light years from the last stop

So I’m very much discovering my powers now and I do have a sense they’re far too immense to have always understood and grasped, but only time will tell

Lykanized

I was very briefly attracted to magick especially after this insight I had about the power words have to affect us and our 'realities'. But I've realized that I don't really need the structure of magick. Perhaps some people do and for others it just suits their taste, but tbqh, I think it's all so much easier than that. It requires no tools, only your self

I've been practicing it on very simple fronts lately many times a day and I feel like my connection will expand A LOT in the coming year. Probably more than I'm really prepared for, but ultimately, my goal is to help others understand this ability in their own selves. As my connection expands, I'll come to understand it more intimately and be able to translate it to others and perhaps help them access it in their own selves

The truth is, everyone uses it without knowing. But consciously accessing it is necessary for most people to fully embrace their power as much as they can

It takes a perspective shift to be able to access this power, that's all. It's also a science, it's just one that humanity doesn't really understand yet. I'm not a scientific individual tho so I'll engage that aspect of it, but the way I personally interpret them isn't encoded in a scientific language

david starling

The areas I’m now traversing spiritually aren’t in the books and if I was to speak of them, only a few would understand. This fact makes me feel trepidation’s, yet I know this is what I’m supposed to do

Most people seem to be born with their powers, but I find that the only powers I’ve had throughout life, all throughout life, are intuition, being able to tell whether what I’m presented is true or not, and having bursts of information flood through me, information I somehow know is true. It’s been helpful to guide me on a journey of finding things I need to remember aspects of what I always was and always will be, powers I forgot I had

It’s very possible if I was always in full awareness of my powers, they’d kill me, quite literally kill me. Or so I’ve been told. So instead I think I was taken on a journey where everything could come to me gradually tho on another level, my evolution is so fast that from day to day it can be light years from the last stop

So I’m very much discovering my powers now and I do have a sense they’re far too immense to have always understood and grasped, but only time will tell

If you have to learn to use your powers, you'll make a much better teacher than those who obtain them without effort.

Lykanized

If you have to learn to use your powers, you'll make a much better teacher than those who obtain them without effort.
That's true...

I've had this thought before of lightly, very lightly categorizing various aspects of us as individuals. I feel like we all come into this world with strengths, inherent strengths. These strengths are aids, but I don't think they represent anything we could give to anyone else since anything inherent like that is gonna be part of an assumed conception of reality and self we perhaps can't even comprehend not being there. The logic being that strengths that come naturally to us creates no friction within and therefor don't make their presence known in an overwhelming fashion that demands to be understood, analyzed, or otherwise dissected

Things we have to fight for on the other hand I'd say are on the opposite end of that spectrum. In my case, from the beginning what defined me was feeling powerless and limp and as if I was helpless to myself and every facet of my reality that were seemingly happening to me in ways I couldn't in any way affect. That feeling creates friction. It's a weakness and it has to be fought against, fighting the currents, fighting gravity

I feel like I can teach this to people since this power now coming into focus wasn't something I was conscious of for the overwhelming majority of my life

Lykanized

I've been through so many thought systems and obscure corners of the internet, but my journey is taking me in a new direction. I've gotten it confirmed multiple times that magic runs in my family. I've been able to use it and I was told I could probably feel this magic all my life, but it won't be free flowing until I'm 29. That's what I got confirmed... That there is magic in my family and that'll receive it at 29

Someone with similar abilities to mine(I can put thoughts in peoples' head, send energy, feel their reaction when they're particularly intense, and make things happen in the physical world, I can also make psychic shields, but that's basic) and he pointed out something that never dawned on me: That age, 29, may align with my saturn return. Since my Saturn is at the 28th degree, my return will be p late. I calculated the exact month and year and it will be February 2023

Until then, I have to make lots of changes and the transformation occuring now is the deepest one I've ever been through. It's bizarre because as I make changes that will help me become the person who can achieve what I desire to, I'm actually making changes that will also allow my magic to be wielded wholly and with confidence and self control

That's new for me. I'm cultivating discipline and self control. I realized that with the right about of discipline, we can direct our energy fully to what we choose rather than having the energy running all over the place. I'm learning to tame my mind as it's very reckless by nature

Then it occurred to me that these are rather Saturnine changes... the devil, bondage, liberation, removing self limiting beliefs, discipline, the beauty of conserving energy and directing it where I desire to. There's a beauty to restriction as it makes what we do far more powerful and intense. It's like the difference between letting your sexual appetite take the reins while having sex and the whole thing is over in minutes. **** that. You can make it last for hours!

Lykanized

I'm currently in the planning stages of a multiplatform project. I can't say exactly what it is as I don't know what I'd label it as, but it involves writing. It's not the straightforward writing ebooks or selfpublishing books kinda thing. It's a project that will be continuous and longterm and of course evertransforming

I felt the universe trying to get me to get my finances in order and my previous assumption had been that none of my skills could make me money, but I realize now that's false. I'm creative. I can make money of the skills I have, including creativity. And so that's what I'm working on right now

david starling

I'm currently in the planning stages of a multiplatform project. I can't say exactly what it is as I don't know what I'd label it as, but it involves writing. It's not the straightforward writing ebooks or selfpublishing books kinda thing. It's a project that will be continuous and longterm and of course evertransforming

I felt the universe trying to get me to get my finances in order and my previous assumption had been that none of my skills could make me money, but I realize now that's false. I'm creative. I can make money of the skills I have, including creativity. And so that's what I'm working on right now

Transiting Jupiter in Capricorn might be inspiring you. Where's your Natal-chart Jupiter?

Lykanized

Transiting Jupiter in Capricorn might be inspiring you. Where's your Natal-chart Jupiter?
Hmmm, interesting. My Jupiter is in my 2nd house. I wonder if my 5th house being Capricorn ruled might play in too

But this is certainly not a fleeting idea. Very much a passion project I intend to put all of myself into and make into something real that affects others as well

david starling

Hmmm, interesting. My Jupiter is in my 2nd house. I wonder if my 5th house being Capricorn ruled might play in too

But this is certainly not a fleeting idea. Very much a passion project I intend to put all of myself into and make into something real that affects others as well

It's the Jupiter Capricornyear. That would give you enough time to create a lasting impact.

Lykanized

I tend to make these convoluted connections, but I was thinking about it, and it seems like in my case there's a Venus-Jupiter-Capricorn connection. Jupiter in Capricorn crossing my 5th house. My natal Jupiter in the 2nd house in Libra. The natal ruler Venus being in Gemini in my 10th house which is of course Capricorn ruled. Perhaps it is a good year for starting such a project