Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Atheist, no spiritual beliefs--basically secular humanist. Good people, just not spiritual.

Rudy asked already.
I experimented with Hinduism and Buddhism, and practiced some of their meditation techniques, and some Kundalini Yoga. The Abrahamic religions didn't move me. At least I didn't have to free myself from fundamentalist brainwashing!

Gemini888

Thanks David.

I have some friends who are religious, and we get on well with each other by avoiding talking about religion. Some things are better not discussed.

Gemini888

I'm starting to get mildly irritated by the world "fated". It has been tossed around for so long in this forum that I have a feeling some people are using it as a term for "bad things happening to me now that I didn't bother to notice or fix". Or is it just me who doesn't believe that much in fate?

david starling

I'm starting to get mildly irritated by the world "fated". It has been tossed around for so long in this forum that I have a feeling some people are using it as a term for "bad things happening to me now that I didn't bother to notice or fix". Or is it just me who doesn't believe that much in fate?

Some are fated not to believe in fate! :lol:

Hkk

Account Closed
One thing i have noticed from this site and just in general life, that the US are more spiritual than the UK. You talk about astrology in the Uk and you get looked at as if you've murdered someones cat!

No one is into religion apart from the oldies or 'weird' people or they are getting married and need to go to church. We have hari Krishana worshippers but they are in their own group. There are more young US people into astrology and spirituality than UK. I sometimes find the UK so behind and not open enough......I just wanted to bring this up

Ukpoohbear

I identified with the Elven folk in Tolkien's books, which were a big deal then. I think what I'm noticing more now is whether other people have psychic abilities, including those who hide them, or who don't even realize that they have them.

This is fascinating to read. I don’t think my perception is as strong as yours probably precisely due to life experience etc but I have started to see people in a different perspective and think they are psychic even if it’s not discussed. I think you can recognise each other, I think it’s about being able to see the bigger picture and have an innate understanding of people who are actually souls in pain.

But I’ve also noticed there are many different types of psychics. I have never astral travelled before but since seriously working on myself my psychic boundaries are slowly building and physical boundaries becoming less.

I was told by my friend Janne that his Chiron Return made a huge leap in his psychic journey. Some people are born psychic but I see myself as slowly becoming more psychic as I continue my soul growth journey.

Gemini888

One thing i have noticed from this site and just in general life, that the US are more spiritual than the UK. You talk about astrology in the Uk and you get looked at as if you've murdered someones cat!

No one is into religion apart from the oldies or 'weird' people or they are getting married and need to go to church. We have hari Krishana worshippers but they are in their own group. There are more young US people into astrology and spirituality than UK. I sometimes find the UK so behind and not open enough......I just wanted to bring this up
I'm kind of sure some US people on here are hiding their belief from people irl and they are just more vocal because, you know, Americans :devil: I'm on another forum with a lot of US users and there is a strong hostility toward astrology.

I also think the UK peeps tend to keep to themselves more than the US, so if they are into this kind of stuff they would prefer to do it alone.

SunConjunctUranus

Conspy,

I barely aware about the mechanic of hook up cultural gene. It's a shame for me to understand it at so late about that mechanic. Some bloodclot have already been in the game and developing it since the creation of human. Seen?
Though, rude boi won't going to throw thyself into that gate of hell, the discovery pointing me into some conclusions about some recently resurgance of the city of Gomorah, apart from politican's decision who thrist for votes. I agree with you that Internet is a great business.

Last edited:

ynnest

All followers of Jesus should repent if they dont want to end up in his own *** hole called "heaven", thats right uranus.

Y

But seriously though, Jesus was a fake prophet who served/serve to lure people into his and his peoples RAT agenda in the name of "salvation" and "heaven" and other emotional words that serves to press peoples emotional buttons to trap them there into their prisonboxes of perception among others so that they never can get free from the very matrix system that Jesus and his people was/is responsible of creating.

Jesus and Lucifer serve the same RAT agenda. The pealing of the onion has begun.

Y

SunConjunctUranus

Conspy,

I barely aware about the mechanic of hook up cultural gene. It's a shame for me to understand it at so late about that mechanic. Some bloodclot have already been in the game and developing it since the creation of human. Seen?
Though, rude boi won't going to throw thyself into that gate of hell, the discovery pointing me into some conclusions about some recently resurgance of the city of Gomorah, apart from politican's decision who thrist for votes. I agree with you that Internet is a great business.

www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/news/study-finds-no-gay-gene---what-that-means-for-catholic-morality-44728

Seen, my yute?

conspiracy theorist

I was expecting Gemini to be somewhere near the top, seeing how all the stereotypes about Gemini being unemotional and liking to go for anything just for the sake of it. Turned out once again the stereotypes are wrong :tongue:

As for the Virgo thing, it reminds me of a blog post that I read years ago (it is deleted now but you can still find it through Wayback Machine). The author claimed that Virgo is a mutable sign, but its symbol is just a prudent woman, unlike the other mutable signs out there. So the guy concluded that Virgo actually has two sides: the virgin side and the "wh0re" side. The virgin side is the stereotyped Virgo we know, and the "wh0re" side is the side that just wants to throw every moral standard out of the window.

He thought Virgo being behind Libra is also a contributing factor: while Libra is obsessed with social cues, Virgo only wants to do things the right way, resulting in some rather... unwholesome behavior.

Let's say that the stereotype of Gemini unemotionally doing things for the sake of it stands. The realities of the business has a way of smacking a lot of dilettantes/hopefuls in the face, who have the wrong impression of what they are getting into. I'd link a series of videos right now but they are a little too extreme and explicit for this forum.

I like to think that a part of the heavy earth predominance is not necessarily sensuality, but hard cold pragmatism in the face of the need to survive. I agree with that blogger and the electra/whore dichotomy of Virgo.

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm kind of sure some US people on here are hiding their belief from people irl and they are just more vocal because, you know, Americans :devil: I'm on another forum with a lot of US users and there is a strong hostility toward astrology.

I also think the UK peeps tend to keep to themselves more than the US, so if they are into this kind of stuff they would prefer to do it alone.

Hostility really? I thought they were more open than uk.
I also thought there are more astrologers In us and more astrology schools