Is this breakup definite (final)?? Two rulers of the 1st house?!

Mary9

Hi, i need help... I'm trying to see if there is something good in this chart, but I don't know what you do when you have two rulers of the querent? Which one so I take here?
Also, if you can help me with the answer... it would mean a lot!

https://pasteboard.co/Iz6tWmZ.jpg

Since my last chart we had some discussion and meeting...

Thank you!

Mary

Last edited:

besitos

ruler of the first house is the moon - it doesn't matter if the first house ends in the next sign - it's the sign on the cusp that is the ruler. this is true for any chart horary or natal or otherwise. you can use the whole house system if that is easier for you

waybread

The moon is void of the course, suggesting that your present situation is unlikely to change.

The moon would also be in the second house in whole signs. Is money an issue here? Or your sense of values?

Mary9

Hi :)
So things changed...
We started seeing, and it goes like this we are happy together but still something puts a brake (he pulls a brake for some reason), even though he loves me, bla bla...
I'm trying to stop the contact- he says that he can't i can't, too , so i guess this all will at the end be again the relationship as it was...
I did new chart, with the q: are we gonna get back togetherto have a normal relationship again in the next 2 months
TcQvBre.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Just a side note, when you do another chart, eliminate the Mean Node, and insert the Descending Node, so you have the actual node degrees plus the south node indicated.
He is Venus, at the end of his sign about to change.
You are mars, weak in libra (the sign of partners), opposite Chiron, inconjunct Uranus, so nervous and upset.
The moon has left a trine with the sun, on the 7th cusp, showing the good relationship you've had together, and it now approaches a sextile with Jupiter, a fortune.
Saturn and pluto on the MH with south moon's node are all square the ASC/DES, trying to pull apart the relationship.
There are no mutual receptions, so everyone is working on their own.
If you can resist the Saturn/pluto pressure, moon/jupiter can help you.

Chrysalis

Things are still going to be on shakey ground. You've got venus moving towards the opposition with uranus in the 1st/7th axis, at this point mars will be inconjunct uranus too. Somethings not going to be right, as in not making you fully happy, same with him, he'll be the one that pulls away in the end.

ElenaJ

Not easy, but it would seem that there is a bit of coldness between you two, cold shoulder, and trying to change the other to be something other than who they are. This puts pressure on both of you, and you don't see eye to eye, but end up each in his own corner and not relating.
With kindness, perhaps with religion if you are religious, or spiritual generosity between the two of you, just loving for what each of you is, you can in the future remain in a loving relationship together.

Mary9

Things are still going to be on shakey ground. You've got venus moving towards the opposition with uranus in the 1st/7th axis, at this point mars will be inconjunct uranus too. Somethings not going to be right, as in not making you fully happy, same with him, he'll be the one that pulls away in the end.

We'll he says that he can't let go... but still doesn't want (for the time) deep comitment as it was...
I'm not into half-half so i'm trying to end it, not because i don't love him, i love him with all my heart (i know he loves me, too)...
There were problems, i thought they're resolved, but maybe he is affraid now really (even though i think he is faking)... i thought maybe if i dissapear that he'll realise... 'cause i know he loves me

Not easy, but it would seem that there is a bit of coldness between you two, cold shoulder, and trying to change the other to be something other than who they are. This puts pressure on both of you, and you don't see eye to eye, but end up each in his own corner and not relating.
With kindness, perhaps with religion if you are religious, or spiritual generosity between the two of you, just loving for what each of you is, you can in the future remain in a loving relationship together.
Maybe us in the corner you see is because of my literally block...
I'm lost, i don't know what to do...
If i'm good, he is after a while with me faking fights, as it seems he is affraid that he'll want again the relationship and marrige... i know this all is confusing

ElenaJ

Not confusing, you're in a conflictual relationship and you have to decide how you want to go ahead.
If he fakes fights, don't play his games.
He as Venus will be changing signs, and as Chrysalis wrote he will approach an opposition with Uranus, wanting his freedom.
You as mars are stressed, as you say, inconjunct Uranus, keeping you in tension and pushing you to take a distance. Plus mars, you, are opposite Chiron in your 12th. There is a lot of painful learning going on for you in this relationship, bringing up subconscious things you might not be ready to face, but you will have to do it if you want to overcome them and be able to move on.
Just ride it out for the moment and try to be generous towards him, it will probably be him that makes the move.
And remember, not all love relationships are meant to last a lifetime, maybe this one will and maybe not, but it won't be the end of the world for either of you. Try to learn from it. And try to relax. Relationships, especially love relationships, are meant to help us grow, not necessarily to suffer. Try to enjoy to good side of it while it is there. And don't be afraid to let go if that is what it comes to, because then you won't be ready for what the universe has in store for you next.

Last edited:

Mary9

The thing is that i'm giving him freedom, but i'm not sure he wants it...
We had a conversation today (actually it's still on, tons of texts)- he literally asked me if i'm gonna wait for him for 2,3 months so he takes time to realise??
I said that he has time of his life to decide, but he doesn't want that- because there's a chance that i find someone, he literally wants a promise that i'll be waiting for him - that's sooo not the same him who says that he doesn't wanna be with me...
I'm just trying to explain to him that it's unfair... it's ok to take a time for you (that's not easy for me but ok), but the fact that he still wants contact with me during that period, because he misses me & loves me- it's not fair.
The thing is that i don't want the separation at all :(
It's so stressfull... i'm having more stress in my family (my mom had a cancer surgery few days ago), so there's sooo much on my back, and i didn't need love problems, too... :(

Maybe he will realise that he is affraid of past things, lot of them are changed, but he is kind of blind to see that. Maybe this relationship can be saved, and this can be put somewhere in the box as crissis. :(

Last edited:

ElenaJ

This is what we call "have your cake and eat it too".
So you wait 2/3 months for him, being tied into the relationship, sitting at the window waiting for him to show up on the garden path, while he is off on his own thinking and pondering and wondering and doing who knows what, to decide if he should return to the garden path.
Nice game.

Mary9

But that's easier for him...
Today he said 3 weeks haha things are changing here...
If we have contact and see each other- how he can miss me enough to make a decission...
Honestly, i don't really know how he feels, maybe he's not lying... maybe everything will come to place again in few weeks...
Today when i told him that my family is not happy now with my situation (that's the truth, so i feel a pressure now) he said that i was never happy with our relationship... i guess nobody is ever happy 100% but oh, i think he is overreacting - he doesn't wanna loose me but he doesn't know what to do, and for the first time i don't know, too... And i think that i was the one who had this relationship's direction, but with all the things that happen i lost it...
I just want this all to be resolved... maybe as the beggining was good, and then all became huh bad bad, maybe the end of this year will put back togheter all the pieces so we can just move on with our life together and live hapily as married couple with kids.
This year is my Saturn's return... I guess that's the catch with me... Also, his 30th bday was at the begining of this year, so...

ElenaJ

Have you posted your two natal charts?
Saturn return is a time for evaluating what you've done so far, and deciding where to go with your life from here.

Mary9

No, I haven't...
Here's mine
rV2suGs.png

And this is his
RZeihnL.png

❤❤❤

Edit: i put synastry as well

My best friend said last night: Mary, if he is coming back after all the things that happened - he doesn't wanna leave... nobody can understand your story but the two of you.

o9l8Joz.png

Last edited: