Am I more extraverted or introverted based on my chart - and why?

Hyperqueen

Hello there!

I am your daily dose of cancer, although not really. Maybe i am since I’m writing this post and it’s obviously about me, meaning i’m totally self absorbed.

I would say the next 2 lines are important. The rest is just rant. If you’re the type to not care but just want to give an answer go at the end of the page ��

anyway, lately I feel like talking has been very motivating and has been stimulating me a lot. And I’ve always had this confidence shining right through when it came to meeting people, I just wanted to talk to everybody. Maybe it was so just because I like talking, but also because I’m genuinely interested in other people. And then this happens. I’m in a call with a boy I like that I talk to practically everyday and I’m pretty quiet. I laugh a bit, but my brain just can’t really generate that many responses. And it’s not that I don’t want to be with him, I really like being with him its just that I don’t want to talk too much or am feeling withdrawn. And then the call ends, and I think to myself – what the hell is wrong with me? and he will totally think that he probably did something wrong. or worst case scenario he might think something is wrong with me (but I will fight him before he comes into that conclusion). It’s weird because the guy is an aries and his whole chart is just filled with fire signs except for leo, and his mercury is sitting right there on pisces. Yet i feel totally comfy with him and at ease, except sometimes like this.

Moving on, I truly am starting to try to analyze myself once again. Am I an introvert, or an extrovert that just doesn’t put themselves out there enough? Because A lot of the times I do feel like the latter. I’m can be such a loud person, and I just want everyone to receive all the love in the world sometimes you know?

So sorry for the rant, I did warn you that I did, and it was totally not necessary to read it through, but if you did you’re actually amazing thank you for putting up with me <3

F0NnbBX

Hope you guys got that image, if not https://ibb.co/F0NnbBX here you go

*P.S. if you find anything interesting to say here about my personality, according to the birth chart, I’d love to know. I understand birthcharts, but probably 38% of it

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
extraverted, to queen

queen,

You said:
...I’ve always had this confidence shining right through when it came to meeting people, I just wanted to talk to everybody. Maybe it was so just because I like talking, but also because I’m genuinely interested in other people. And then this happens. I’m in a call with a boy I like that I talk to practically everyday and I’m pretty quiet...

It's normal to get "tongue-tied" when talking to someone you want to impress or you want to like you. You become more concerned about not saying the "wrong thing" than in having a conversation. That part aside, since you have more planets at the top of your chart (7 (planets) than at the bottom (5 planets) (I'm also counting :mars: for the top since it is on your Ascendant and :Jupiter: for the bottom since it's on your Descendant), you focus on your outer world more than your inner world (as it seems you already knew). For more about basic astrological chart interpretation, see the link below this post.

Outerly,

Tim

Last edited:

Hyperqueen

queen,

You said:

It's normal to get "tongue-tied" when talking to someone you want to impress or you want to like you. You become more concerned about not saying the "wrong thing" than in having a conversation. That part aside, since you have more planets at the top of your chart than at the bottom, you focus on your outer world more than your inner world (as it seems you already knew). For more about basic astrological chart interpretation, see the link below this post.

Outerly,

Tim
Thank you, I really appreciate the reply. I guess I'm just still trying to figure myself out. I have my mom always telling me that I'm introverted, and I buy into that. And she tells me a lot of things about me, and I'm just wondering if they're true or not. Obviously astrology could all be just a fairy tale but sometimes I read things and they really resonate.

wilsontc

Staff member
NOT an introvert, to queen

Queen,

You said:
I have my mom always telling me that I'm introverted....

With Leo :Leo: (drama) modifying Mercury :mercury: (talking) on your Midheaven (outer world), you are NOT introverted. Most likely you are very dramatic in your talking to those around you. It's also probably the first thing people notice about you.

Dramatically,

Tim

Hyperqueen

Re: NOT an introvert, to queen

Queen,

You said:

With Leo :Leo: (drama) modifying Mercury :mercury: (talking) on your Midheaven (outer world), you are NOT introverted. Most likely you are very dramatic in your talking to those around you. It's also probably the first thing people notice about you.

Dramatically,

Tim

"dramatically,
Tim"

LMAO thank you
And people normally say that I have a very calm/laidback & warm aura around me but I have definitely been told I was the sassy type.

PurpleReign

Hi,

You have your sun, ascendant, and moon in water signs, so I would think you have a more timid and reserved nature. Maybe you aren't necessarily "introverted" (or maybe you might be, and that's not a bad thing), you just aren't as enthusiastic, chatty, open, and in-your-face about it as the stereotypical introvert. You may enjoy socializing and having a large circle of friends and going out in public, but maybe you prefer to be reserved and calm while doing so.

You have Mars in the first, so you're likely hot-headed and assertive, and your asc is in Scorpio, so you like to take charge...but again, with all that water in the chart, you're less of an aggressive and obvious leader and more of a strong and silent type.

That's what my guess is. I have a good mix of fire and water and that's what I'm like. Everyone thinks I'm introverted, and I am at times. Other times I'm not. Just depends on who I'm with, my mood, the situation, etc. I'm an "ambivert" I suppose. I can take charge in situations, and I prefer to sometimes. Other times I'm timid. Maybe you're that way too. You have extroverted and introverted tendencies, and what side you show of you just depends on the situation and your level of comfort, perhaps.

PR

greybeard

Fundamentally introverted.

1. Water rising. Although Mars also rises, in domicile and squaring Mercury (your "sassiness"), Water brings the world to center in self.

2. Fixed cross as main structural element of the map. Fixed preponderance. Fixed signs internalize experience, in an attempt to establish inner or psychological order...to overcome an inner turmoil, or imbalance. Outer events are not so important in themselves, but more for their value and meaning referred to an inner structure or ideal.

Both Lights in same sign, which happens to be feminine (Water) and ruled by Moon.

All planets below horizon are retrograde (I allow Mars to be counted as above the horizon because I cheat). This condition creates a solitary creature, a lone wolf unable to form and maintain family ties...feelings of isolation, a situation which leads to internalization.

I use Jung's definition of the two types ("Psychological Types", p. 4), ..."in one case an outward movement of interest towards the object, and in the other a movement of interest away from the object to the subject and his own psychological processes."

Last edited:

Hyperqueen

Hi,

You have your sun, ascendant, and moon in water signs, so I would think you have a more timid and reserved nature. Maybe you aren't necessarily "introverted" (or maybe you might be, and that's not a bad thing), you just aren't as enthusiastic, chatty, open, and in-your-face about it as the stereotypical introvert. You may enjoy socializing and having a large circle of friends and going out in public, but maybe you prefer to be reserved and calm while doing so.

You have Mars in the first, so you're likely hot-headed and assertive, and your asc is in Scorpio, so you like to take charge...but again, with all that water in the chart, you're less of an aggressive and obvious leader and more of a strong and silent type.

That's what my guess is. I have a good mix of fire and water and that's what I'm like. Everyone thinks I'm introverted, and I am at times. Other times I'm not. Just depends on who I'm with, my mood, the situation, etc. I'm an "ambivert" I suppose. I can take charge in situations, and I prefer to sometimes. Other times I'm timid. Maybe you're that way too. You have extroverted and introverted tendencies, and what side you show of you just depends on the situation and your level of comfort, perhaps.

PR

Yeah, that sounds about right tbh. I could never sit with introversion whilist I could never relate to my extraverted friends who need to be around ppl 24/7. And I agree, nothing wrong with that. I just was never able to pin myself down to one because I think social interactions are one of the most important things in life too. My friend says sometimes that I change entirely, and she can't understand that. I just go from crazy/super talkative/bubbly/emotional to completely in my zone looking out the window I have not much to say type of person. And well I don't know if ambivert is an actual thing (proven atleast). But if you feel the same way then it must be

vedicRaj

Hi, I follow Sidereal. In this system, you are a Taurus rising/Gemini Sun/Gemini Moon.

Your asc lord Venus, is in your 4th house which is Leo (and ruled by Sun). Being 3rd from the Sun, and conjuct your moon, you had a very good homelife, with great/sweet communication from both your mother and father (more from mom).

You are also a great communicator, as Mercury is placed in its own house. But because Saturn aspects the Sun, you naturally are more of an introvert. If it's not verbal communication, you must excel in written communication.

Hyperqueen

That actually resonates. I write a lot. that always confused me because I always really hated language and grammar but I can definitely write a lot. A teacher of mine even remarked that and told me "you write a lot, and that usual means you must be a really talkative person then" and i was like "hmm idk about that - i do like talking to people though ya"

vedicRaj

That actually resonates. I write a lot. that always confused me because I always really hated language and grammar but I can definitely write a lot. A teacher of mine even remarked that and told me "you write a lot, and that usual means you must be a really talkative person then" and i was like "hmm idk about that - i do like talking to people though ya"

Cool! Thanks for confirming! I'm studying vedic astrology, and would love to get your feedback. Could you please confirm if anything else in the analysis was accurate, and what was not?

Appreciate it!

Whoam1

Honestly extrovert is my first say. I am going to use really tight orbs in your chart.

So I see Mars-Jupiter-Neptune which is a mega oof. You're physically manifesting your own reality (Neptune) and ambitions(Jupiter). This aspect denotes extremism from Mars-Jupiter, and an unyielding relgious conviction to anything you are passionate about from Mars-Neptune. Gusto in life, manipulation, dopamine driven (high iq), money to burn , people to *****, high polarity.

Were putting that loosely on a set of angles meaning that this Is the most notable part of you.

Then adding your closely angular planet to the angle Mercury. The forebrain, thought, nervous system, intellect, driven only by curiosity. All to your character.

Then because I use sidereal (and I see your open to vedic) you have a Sun-Moon conjunction (charisma, high sexual hunger, ego intertwined with emotions) in Gemini, Mercury hits again. This also adds Pluto to the mix.

Pluto aspects Mercury. So luminaries rulers are working together here. Bizarre wacko thought processes, mathematical,not typical thinkers. These people are highly frustrated when proven wrong.

Now for Venus which aspecting Mars-Jupiter adding traits of erratic love to the mix. The native is so passionate. Mars-Venus is a aspect of murder. These poepoke are often horny and angry.

Romeo and juliet have a Mars-Venus (and a Pluto-Venus) kind if relationship. Willing to die for each other, willing to break the family name.

Three words for your chart/personality:
Charisma,Conviction,Cognition