Looking for greater and unbiased insight.

Hello everyone! I have been studying and learning more about astrology enough that I believe I have a good general idea of what each individual piece of my natal chart says but I am having a very difficult time with synthesizing the whole thing, particularly with respect to my aspects. I am particularly looking for deeper insights into my karmic path and my potential destiny.

Any insight given is greatly appreciated!

Also I believe the attached chart should work but please let me know if it doesn't.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 34

rahu

Banned
hi your astro chart is not framed properly but from what I can see you have Uranus conjunct he node and moon conjunct the south node. this marks you as extremely psychic and your subconscious and conscious minds have access to the astral plane . this shows you have prophetic dreams and likely astral/flying dreams as well. this can give direct communication to others via the dream state. tends to give high intelligence but can make you extremely emotionally unstable if you do not understand the dynamics you are subject to.

if you could fix the astro chart's framework , I could say a bi more.

rahu

hi your astro chart is not framed properly but from what I can see you have Uranus conjunct he node and moon conjunct the south node. this marks you as extremely psychic and your subconscious and conscious minds have access to the astral plane . this shows you have prophetic dreams and likely astral/flying dreams as well. this can give direct communication to others via the dream state. tends to give high intelligence but can make you extremely emotionally unstable if you do not understand the dynamics you are subject to.

if you could fix the astro chart's framework , I could say a bi more.

rahu

I posted up the bottom half in a following post, unless there is something else missing. My deepest apologies but I'm working with and iPad and I'm not very good with apple products. I tried resizing the image on the page but it just kept on reverting to its original size.

I can tell you that I was born on 24 November 1991 at 1702 in Vallejo, CA USA though if you have any desire to put the info in and see the chart for yourself.

And thank you for those insights, I have noticed a trend for psychic/prophetic ability but I am much more interested in how that applies to other facets of my conscious.

Iced8Ace

Hi,

NN in capricorn, 8th house conjunct Neptune and Uranus and Saturn in Aquarius, 9th house. You need to learn how to share resources and discover how to give up your comforts. You may find that your deepest needs hold you back from achieving you destiny. Your deepest needs are related to material items, extravagances, the "good life" and things that make you comfortable, like a job for instance.

Your destiny is to learn how to take responsibility in joint financial matters and to learn how to share your resources. You need to move away from stubbornly clinging onto a half-hearted sense of security and satisfying your deepest needs through materialism. You should also learn to go into full depth about matters and discover the full truth. You are destined to develop an inventive and individualistic way of sharing resources and to also be potentially confused or unsure about your destiny. Joint creative endeavours may help cede the confusion, or religious affiliation after thorough inspection into the religion.

Ruler of NN in the 9th house, you should take responsibility for developing an individualistic method of thinking and creating original principles. You may feel obligated to travel and explore culture and religion. It is your karmic duty to develop a set of opinions and beliefs that stem from individualistic thought and to also develop a sense of freedom that is solely yours.

I hope this isn't too confusing. Ask me for clarifications if you need to.

rahu

Banned
your node is trine to sedna and trine to the Jupiter/psych conjunction. which places the midpoints of these symbols on the south node and conjunct to your moon.
these symbols show that you have great intelligence and more importantly ,you are a searcher for the truth. you expect coherence from others words and ideas and you have a romantic streak for always telling the truth.
but with Neptune opposed to the moon , in emotional matters you can be very concealed and deceptive.so though you have high principles ,you have trouble implementing these feeling in human relationships.

so though you have a sensitive romantic streak, with Saturn conjunct to juno and these square to your vertex, you exhibit a hard and practical personality. most would not think you have inner sensitivity because you exude a more materialistic attitude.

your venus is opposed to eris which shows that intimate love is difficult because your carnal desires often overshadow the intimacy that true romantic love can bring. this tends to give you a active sexual life but the feeling are shallow and not long lived.

but with your mars/Venus midpoint conjunct your Saturn/chiron midpoint., you are not the most lovable person as this shows you place conditions are the expression of love.this position shows one who is more concerned about control and submission than expansive love and intimacy.

with a strong Uranus and a strong Saturn, you have a extreme range of emotional feelings. this can show that you cab go from positive to negative at the drop of a hat. with this aspect and with the venus/eris opposition. it will be difficult to have a loving relationship until you feel you have control of your destiny as emotional relationships take second place compared to your financial ambitions.
the Neptune/Uranus node conjunction gives you the potential to be a visionary. one you can conceptualize and manifest great ideas. but this stellium also makes you prone to second guessing yourself and to not having the discipline to follow your ideas to completion.
these dynamics have recently played out in your life as the transiting node was squaring moon/Neptune opposition, Uranus and your natal node from January 2015 til march/april. this likely brought extreme creativity but confusion and lack of discipline also.
this aspect can dream prophetic dreams but with the strong Saturn you may be subject to negative dreams or nightmare also.

rahu

kshantaram

Premium Member
mars highest planetary deg scorpio 6th, personality factor,

research-occult-investigative-forensic aptitudes,
aggressive with opponents, accident prone-drowning etc,
prone to urological-intestinal health issues,

mars lord 12th over the 8th, success amidst adversity.

scorpio secretive, reserved, sentimental, suspicious,
aptitude for metallurgy, alchemy, etc

sun 6th able to influence others through the power of personality.

sun sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, impulsive, sportive, law-justice.
sun initial deg sag need to develop these traits,

libra 6th preference for social-artistic-business work environments,

venus negating to 5th negating employment prospects,
while may be good for quicker recovery from health issues.

venus own libra 5th artistic-romantic-teaching aptitudes.

gemini asc good at information gathering-processing,
but confused decision making.

asc lord mer 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation,

mer over philosophical sag 7th, sag inimical for the gemini asc,
stress-delays in career and relationship.

mer over inimical sag impacting health, abdominals. multiple issues.

mer 7th could be good at diplomatic-communications roles,
philosophical writings, etc.

inimical jup/lord sag over virgo 4th critical thinking,
impacting domestic peace and property matters and mother's health.

jup aspect own pisces 10th tending to advisory-consultancy roles.

jup lord 11th over 4th virgo gains through mother-property matters,
but under stress-delay as lord mer over inimical sag.

sat own acq 9th mystic, reformist, scientific, tech aptitude,
sat initial deg acq need to develop the traits,

sat 10th lord for career negating to the 9th retired attitude,
sat 9th the teacher, tending to distant travels, aptitude for law-justice.

sat debilated aspect over aries 11th impacting income-gains-friendships.
sat aspect scorpio 6th impacting health,

sat sq mars luck and health under stress.
mars aspecting sat acq 9th too affecting luck, higher education, health.

moon-ketu the separative node cancer 2nd hypersensitive and intuitive,
spiritual orientation, detachment from family-finances.
prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-throat-thyroid.
shrill-sweet-singing voice perhaps, the nightingale. singing hymns perhaps!

rahu true node cap 8th tending-learning to become practical,
prone to tb-cancer urological-knees etc.

moon-rahu opp prone to rise-fall.
rahu-ketu 2/8 axis tending to sudden events in life.

wonder whether inclined to an international diplomat role,
security advisor, detective, cultural diplomat, etc
secretive-investigative and reserved, mystic, reformist,
tending to distant travels,
love of law-justice, advisory aptitude, good voice, intuitive,

sun 6th able to influence through own personality, critical thinking,

gemini asc curious for information and analytical,

venus 5th libra sociable, advisory-ministerial aptitude.

sat 9th lord lord settling late at 36+, thumb rule,

jup lord 9th from moon aspect own pisces 9th promoting luck-spirituality.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further,
could share specific feedbacks in confirmity.

best wishes,

kshantaram

Last edited:
Hi,

NN in capricorn, 8th house conjunct Neptune and Uranus and Saturn in Aquarius, 9th house. You need to learn how to share resources and discover how to give up your comforts. You may find that your deepest needs hold you back from achieving you destiny. Your deepest needs are related to material items, extravagances, the "good life" and things that make you comfortable, like a job for instance.

Your destiny is to learn how to take responsibility in joint financial matters and to learn how to share your resources. You need to move away from stubbornly clinging onto a half-hearted sense of security and satisfying your deepest needs through materialism. You should also learn to go into full depth about matters and discover the full truth. You are destined to develop an inventive and individualistic way of sharing resources and to also be potentially confused or unsure about your destiny. Joint creative endeavours may help cede the confusion, or religious affiliation after thorough inspection into the religion.

Ruler of NN in the 9th house, you should take responsibility for developing an individualistic method of thinking and creating original principles. You may feel obligated to travel and explore culture and religion. It is your karmic duty to develop a set of opinions and beliefs that stem from individualistic thought and to also develop a sense of freedom that is solely yours.

I hope this isn't too confusing. Ask me for clarifications if you need to.

This was actually so wonderfully insightful that I did not fully appreciate it until the fifth time I read it. Also I do apologize for taking so long to reply, I have been traveling.

I would like some clarification on exactly you mean by karmic duty though, if you please.

mars highest planetary deg scorpio 6th, personality factor,
research-occult-investigative-forensic aptitudes,
aggressive with opponents, accident prone-drowning etc,
prone to urological-intestinal health issues,

mars lord 12th over the 8th success amidst adversity.

scorpio secretive, reserved, sentimental, suspicious,
aptitude for metallurgy, alchemy, etc

sun 6th able to influence others through the power of personality.
sun sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, impulsive, sportive, law-justice.
sun initial deg sag need to develop these traits,
libra 6th preference for social-artistic-business work environments,
venus negating to 5th negating employment prospects,
while may be good for quicker recovery from health issues.

venus own libra 5th artistic-romantic-teaching aptitudes.

gemini asc good at information gathering-processing,
but confused decision making.
asc lord mer 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation,

mer over philosophical sag 7th, sag inimical for the gemini asc,
stress-delays in career and relationship.
mer inimical sag impacting health, abdominals. multiple issues.
mer 7th could be good at diplomatic-communications roles,
philosophical writings, etc.

inimical jup/lord sag over virgo 4th critical thinking,
impacting domestic peace and property matters and mother's health.
jup aspect own pisces 10th tending to advisory-consultancy roles.
jup lord 11th over 4th virgo gains through mother-property matters,
but under stress-delay as lord mer over inimical sag.

sat own acq 9th mystic, reformist, scientific, tech aptitude,
sat initial deg acq need to develop the traits,
sat 10th lord for career negating to the 9th retired attitude,
sat 9th the teacher, tending to distant travels, aptitude for law-justice.

sat debilated aspect over aries 11th impacting income-gains-friendships.
sat aspect scorpio 6th impacting health,
sat sq mars luck and health under stress.
mars aspecting sat acq 9th too affecting luck, higher education, health.

moon-ketu the separative node cancer 2nd hypersensitive and intuitive,
spiritual orientation, detachment from family-finances.
prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-throat-thyroid.
shrill-sweet-singing voice perhaps, the nightingale. singing hymns perhaps!

rahu true node cap 8th tending-learning to become practical,
prone to tb-cancer urological-knees etc.
moon-rahu opp prone to rise-fall.
rahu-ketu 2/8 axis tending to sudden events in life.

wonder whether inclined to an international diplomat role,
security advisor, detective, cultural diplomat, etc
secretive-investigative and reserved, mystic, reformist,
tending to distant travels,
love of law-justice, advisory aptitude, good voice, intuitive,
sun 6th able to influence through own personality, critical thinking,
gemini asc curious for information and analytical,
venus 5th libra sociable, advisory-ministerial aptitude.

sat 9th lord lord settling late at 36+, thumb rule,
jup lord 9th from moon aspect own pisces 9th promoting luck-spirituality.
hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further,
could share specific feedbacks in confirmity.

best wishes,

kshantaram

Thank you so much but I'm having a hard time understanding all the shorthand, I'll have to take some time combing over this one to really digest it. Also I am sorry for taking so long to reply, I have been traveling.