Where will I meet my future wife?

WilliamM

Brand new to astrology and have always wondered where I will meet my future wife?

I've read a bit. It says where my Venus is place, but my Venus is end of 4th house.

Can anyone help answer this burning question?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will.228.20171.jpg
    astro_2gw_will.228.20171.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 33

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

There's a lot of astrology that I don't know, but I don't think astrology works at this level of specificity. It's not like I can say "you'll meet her in a sidewalk cafe in Paris."

However, your 7th house of marriage has the sign of Leo on the cusp. Leo is ruled by the sun, which is your third house of neighbours; and very close to your 4th house of "home." So I'd venture to predict that you will meet her in your neighbourhood, close to where you live. Venus is another indicator of the type of woman you find attractive,and she's in the 5th house. The 5th has multiple meanings, but one is recreation and leisure activities. So possibly at a place where you participate in leisure or recreational activities.

Of course, some people never marry, and it's best not to try to force the oracle.

sea_of_qi

Brand new to astrology and have always wondered where I will meet my future wife?

I've read a bit. It says where my Venus is place, but my Venus is end of 4th house.

Can anyone help answer this burning question?

Your will find your best future wife at her work(7th house ruler in the 10th from the 7th) and or her place of leisure (Sect triplicity ruler of the 7th in the 5th from 7th). These may be the same location. She may well work or perform in a public entertainment facility or have some power or authority in the entertainment industry. One of your many unusual and outgoing friends (Jupiter Conjunct Uranus in the 11th) should play role in finding her.

waybread

These are quite different, William. Maybe you will marry twice? Or maybe she will meet all of these qualifications. I can see what Sea of qi is doing-- I'd just calculate it differently.

WilliamM

Your will find your best future wife at her work(7th house ruler in the 10th from the 7th) and or her place of leisure (Sect triplicity ruler of the 7th in the 5th from 7th). These may be the same location. She may well work or perform in a public entertainment facility or have some power or authority in the entertainment industry. One of your many unusual and outgoing friends (Jupiter Conjunct Uranus in the 11th) should play role in finding her.

Interesting...

I was engaged to a professional sportswoman several years ago and met at an event she was competing, but broke it off.

Do engagements count with these predictions? Such as the twice marry suggestion, being one as a failed engagement?

student4life

Interesting...

I was engaged to a professional sportswoman several years ago and met at an event she was competing, but broke it off.

Do engagements count with these predictions? Such as the twice marry suggestion, being one as a failed engagement?

No, the engagements are not necessarily going to count. You would have to consider the duration and structure of relationship to asses if it would fit. You wouldn't consider dating and being engaged to someone over the span of a year or two equivalent to lets say living with someone for many years and possibly having children together but just never really sealing the deal with marriage right? You would have to take that into account to see if the relationship would count as a "marriage".

I also would like to point out that the question you are asking is very involved and multi-factoral, it is not as simple as "where will I meet my wife". The significators that are looked at to determine relationships and their viability will vary at different times. There will be an overarching theme, but these then will be activated by different events through time.

Waybread is saying multiple marriages because you have a few indicators in your chart that point to multiple marriages. Again, you can interpret the ambiguity of what you would qualify as a serious enough relationship to fall in that arena. You have Venus in Gemini (which is a bicorporial sign) that alone is an indicator for multiple marriages. Your Moon in Aquarius conjunct Ascendant makes you a lover of emotional freedom and not wanting to be tied down. Moon is square 2 Planets (multiple marriages) Especially the fact that those two planets are the Sun (ruler of your 7th house) and Mars which also happens to be combust on the rays of the Sun. Your Venus is in a partile opposition with Neptune which makes you one to idealize relationships and potentially see it in an unrealistic light. Be careful to not project your idealized notions of the "what you think" the relationship is onto it. This aspect tends towards possible duplicity and or alcoholism. Also, having to travel long distances to see each other, always being sort of "out of reach". Many of these key planets are also out of sect which gives them difficulties. Your Venus is trine to the North node and in mutual reception with its lord, so you have luck entering relationships. Many times you meet them through friends or family at social events, but then things eventually fall apart.

Honesty will be a big key for you being able to have a longstanding relationship. Being honest with yourself and with your partner. Trying to avoid addictive substances or making sure that you don't end up with someone that is that way. Do not be overbearing or controlling to her and also do not allow her to take your power away. The women you are drawn to are the center of attention, talkative and free spirited, probably have a twinkle to their eye. Just don't be sucked down the rabbit hole if she is not the right one for you.

ardentika

I'd say traveling or somewhere in a foreign land, or through higher education of some sort. It could be something connected to water, you said your ex was a pro sportswoman, what type of sport? She could be also in psychology. Or it could mean overseas... I'm trying a vedic method that really works, but not sure if it fits with western astrology.