I need some charts

UraSatVen1029

I plan on looking at some charts, as I view the planets as people, and the chart as there child, you an extension of that child. I'm going to envision your charts as people, as I have for the member on this forum who recommended me to do this. Eventually I'll make an intsagram and fb and try to but the characters I am describing to life. I'll post a picture attach the chart to it and the discription. However I want to test the descriptions first and see what the community thinks. Ps this is free I'm not one of those people (I got half my second house in aqua let's get real). Also if I do take it to the social media your names birthdays times places etc, will not be listed.

This is a cool idea. Can you do mine please?

IMG_5895.png

Whoam1

This is a cool idea. Can you do mine please?

IMG_5895.png

This person is firey, off the wall, erratic and emotional. Going from suit and tie on Friday to long tribal dresses on Saturday, she is both the epinome of busssines and beauty. She is passionate but detached. A short fit black Woman with an Afro bun, forward lips, wears heals without any effort and wears funky patterns with out any hesitation. Strong an independent she like men's only for sex and finds the women a much more suitable mate intellectually and spiritually. She runs many corporations under many different names and styles, but each is an extension of herself, and she puts her heart and soul into everything she cares for.

Whoam1

I like the idea!
Here is mine:
bimlvt.png

2rcs5xz.png

The soul of this person is so broken the ego has been healed. With a for front as strong as the rising tide and the mind of an genus that has fallen into pieces. This person is woman, eastern block, looked down upon for being smart and sensitive, but her long an harsh past plays little to bring down the person she is today. She wears grey plaid slacks with flat cleared fronts, she wears baby blue pullovers cropped at the stomach. Here face is strong and angled and she is always caught forrowing her brow over the cliffs of her beachy English homestead. She is a lighthouse keeper and has long sense made millions in shipping companies. She is a lone but has raised kids she had adopted from her home country. She is as mysterious as the depths of the sea.

Love2Know

This person is firey, off the wall, erratic and emotional. Going from suit and tie on Friday to long tribal dresses on Saturday, she is both the epinome of busssines and beauty. She is passionate but detached. A short fit black Woman with an Afro bun, forward lips, wears heals without any effort and wears funky patterns with out any hesitation. Strong an independent she like men's only for sex and finds the women a much more suitable mate intellectually and spiritually. She runs many corporations under many different names and styles, but each is an extension of herself, and she puts her heart and soul into everything she cares for.

Can I get this description instead?

UraSatVen1029

Wow. Woah. What.

You're great with these descriptions. I get the erratic, emotional and passionate part, but not so much about the firey. Guess we have our own perceptions of firey. But, you made great descriptions of Scorpio-Capricorn-Aquarius. I can really see how you meshed it all. There's a certain word that could sum up the last few sentences in your paragraph. It's called "Meraki", the essence of yourself that is put into your work, product, or creativity. Anyway, this was amazing!

Whoam1

Wow. Woah. What.

You're great with these descriptions. I get the erratic, emotional and passionate part, but not so much about the firey. Guess we have our own perceptions of firey. But, you made great descriptions of Scorpio-Capricorn-Aquarius. I can really see how you meshed it all. There's a certain word that could sum up the last few sentences in your paragraph. It's called "Meraki", the essence of yourself that is put into your work, product, or creativity. Anyway, this was amazing!

I didn't realize I was describing Cap-Scorp-Aqua energies 😅. I have those energys in my chart but I wouldn't have done mine even close to what came out of yours lol. Remember however the chart that I'm seeing is it's own person and just an extension of yourself, you yourself may not be firey but you have the capability to be.

UraSatVen1029

I didn't realize I was describing Cap-Scorp-Aqua energies 😅. I have those energys in my chart but I wouldn't have done mine even close to what came out of yours lol. Remember however the chart that I'm seeing is it's own person and just an extension of yourself, you yourself may not be firey but you have the capability to be.

Yeah, probably because how those same energies will come out differently due to different aspects, house placements, and etc. Haha, I wish I was more firey in an obvious way. I'm also very drawn to firey people. :)

Whoam1

Yeah, probably because how those same energies will come out differently due to different aspects, house placements, and etc. Haha, I wish I was more firey in an obvious way. I'm also very drawn to firey people. :)

People attract me. I just like them intellectual.

Whoam1

Yeah that’s in my plan I projected for WhoamI

U got to wait till I be ready lol. I can do my own art but I'm bad at people. I think photographs would be the best but where am I gona find an old lady to put a babushka and a tin hat on????

Love2Know

U got to wait till I be ready lol. I can do my own art but I'm bad at people. I think photographs would be the best but where am I gona find an old lady to put a babushka and a tin hat on????
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the majesty of this man.

https://goo.gl/images/CKwFbe