Saturn-Pluto conjunction will occur in my 7th house

Ecliptique

Hello helike,

it would be too complicated to explain to you how I operate the sorting of Neptune transits. Just know that it will mark an evolution in your home in 2021 following a deduction or even a certainty.

If your wife is rather "Saturnic" and resists as you say, it is at the level of her ideas and what concerns her. But your wife is above all a person who is determined to achieve the goals she sets for herself and come out valued. In addition, she knows what her goals are ... However in 2020, she will need to be appreciated and to advance the attention she wants us to pay her. Try to listen and find a suitable behavior for her by showing that you can make decisions and why not have a common aspiration with your wife?

Ecliptique.

helike13

it would be too complicated to explain to you how I operate the sorting of Neptune transits. Just know that it will mark an evolution in your home in 2021 following a deduction or even a certainty

Moving out of my wife's house? :D
Will I be kicked back to Europe?

Ecliptique

Hello helike,

you just have to take into account what has been written before (from spring 2021).

The year 2023 is also to remember from May: we will be interested in you for your ability to provide a solution by making you appreciated.
It's no use asking me more.

Happy New Year.
Ecliptique.