Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Starsareround

How exactly does Sag fire differ from Leo Fire? Leo gets hotter but Sag burns longer? Sag is electric (lighting strikes) and Leo a flaming gas ball astroid? Leo 🔥 is for dancing around and Sag Fire is for charting maps?

Last edited:

Starsareround

I like Sag fire too, but for a different reason.

Leo fire is the fire of youth. It lights up people's mood and initiates a fun light-hearted party. Sag fire is a more serious fire. It's the fire that lights up the path to the truth, especially when you are in a Scorpio-style existential crisis.

Imagine a party entertainer and a preacher. That's how I see the two energy.

Oh but please don’t forget about Leo creativity. There is purpose behind the positivity

conspiracy theorist

In actual experience, I've seen it flipped. I know a lot of Sagittarius influenced who are the party starter types, while I've known serious Leos, especially those committed to some sort of creative vision. I've known a few preachy Leo types too. I'm speaking overall chart energy and not Sun sign.

The preacher type Sag is actually a minority, ime. Others might have different experiences.

conspiracy theorist

@ Starling

That's a pattern that I've seen in my experience as well, especially of recent people in my life. The one person who throws a spanner in this pattern (in my recent environment) is one who has a Leo Moon - she keeps most of her consequential information close to her chest. But then she has secretive placements and a Merc/Saturn conjunction on top of things.

Last edited:

Gemini888

My Sun and Mercury form an opposition to my Sag Jupiter, so I guess I also have a bit of Sag in me. As the opposite of Gemini energy, Sag wants to question why we know about certain things instead of mindlessly gathering information. And Sag wants to have something to believe deeply in. With my Mercury/Jupiter, I try to find facts around something, and when I'm convinced it's true, I hold onto it.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
In what signs are these mars/pluto aspects, i doubt libra would be one, as mines in libra and im no killer, im as soft as ..:devil:

Let’s do a count. Mars is first, Pluto second.

fritz haarmann: taurus/taurus
charlene gallego: pisces/leo
kristen gilbert: capricorn/virgo
guy georges: leo/virgo
clifford olson: pisces/leo
albert fish: taurus/taurus
dragan cedic: leo/virgo
ivan milat: sag/leo
edward gein: leo/gemini
jeffrey dahmer: aries/virgo
ted bundy: sag/leo
cesar barone: cancer/virgo

I consider this more of a fun, cursury run. I need more subjects for anything serious, 100 would be ideal. I am also using a ton of hidden aspects. Many times it points to a minor talent (in action based ruthlessness).

I think two things prevent the base use of the Mars-Pluto enegy: conscience and success. You may have it, but due to the empathetic/high conscience part of you, the energy may never come out as anything more than spectacular fights. The second criteria is success: those with a high caliber for success (regardless of conscience) have a lot more to lose. They may channel the energy to other deviant ways, but it does not include murder.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Unevolved Libra is manipulative. Think about it, how else can you draw so many people to your side? Libra is also passive-aggressive. It won't go out to pick a fight like Aries or other more straightforward signs. Instead, it may manipulate it way to get other people do the dirty work for it. So if you have a bad enough Libra Mars, the serial killer will even be harder to detect than Gemini. Hell, that serial killer can even hire a Gemini to do the job for them.

I think a negative Libra would team up with someone else to do it. It may not be the final hammer, but it will be the instigator. Same thing. Any sign can manifest perversely.

Starsareround

My Sun and Mercury form an opposition to my Sag Jupiter, so I guess I also have a bit of Sag in me. As the opposite of Gemini energy, Sag wants to question why we know about certain things instead of mindlessly gathering information. And Sag wants to have something to believe deeply in. With my Mercury/Jupiter, I try to find facts around something, and when I'm convinced it's true, I hold onto it.

Hmmm. My Neptune is in Sag and angular, in friction with my Virgo, H1 planets and in harmony with my Leo H12 planets. I think I do my Sag style searching in a solo way that is awash in art and music and culture all sparking in the subconscious. The Sag energy is hard for me to integrate, though, “where the rubber meets the road” or where i begin and the rest of the world ends.

Starsareround

Haha, I am lucky (that I am lazy!) so my dumb *** rarely take action on revenge fantasies. :biggrin:

Lazy...or balanced?

When I was a young teen a couple things happened that made me furious with the sideswipe of random tragedy, and I was just mad as hell at life. That’s why I went traveling for years, tbh. I thought of it as this great adventure, and it was, but I was definitely running.