Lots of Pluto Squares in Composite = Doomed?

BumbleBee

I'm analysing the attached composite - there seem to be a lot of pluto squares (in Libra / 2nd house). Does this mean that it's a difficult chart? Is there anything in the chart that would balance out this energy?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 6.05.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 6.05.47 PM.png
    73 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Hermeshadesluna

[deleted quoted text by OP request - Moderator]
First of all, it depends how plutonian/scorpionic one or both of the partners are. Second of all, adding to the love stellium you have a Moon-Pluto and a Mars-Pluto trine for emotional and sexual intensity, all taking place in the natural earth houses. Plus you have a Moon-Neptune sextile occuring between the 4th and 6th houses which gives the opportunity to create an idyllic romance in the home life and daily routine (since this is a Virgo rising chart). Also saturn and pluto go hand in hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

BumbleBee

Thank you, yes it's quite heavy Scorpio/Pluto in both natals.

Does this mean that the Pluto squares will be handled better i.e. as the Plutonic energy is familiar?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
it is easier to analyze a char with the entire char visible, but it is easy to see that there is the potential for a very successful relationship as the venus/Jupiter conjunction is sextile to the node.

this,by itself shows a very warm and loving friendship at the least. it likely is romantic also.this aspect is very supportive and nurturing and there is not a "drain" of energy that I can see. but as I said you need to post a complete chart not just these numbers.
rahu