The "Part of War"

piercethevale

Greetings.
I'm going against my spiritual advisor's advice, that I stay off this forum until next week ...as what I have is a development since that time, and something won't allow me to talk to her by telephone as it is jamming the audio,...go figure... I used my back-up source of advice, the deck of cards I use for divination via the Sabian Symbols,,, got the 16th of Aquar. and that's not a bad thing... so here's the skinny ... you may all want to be seated when you read the rest of this.

The Parts formula, Asc. + Mars - Pluto, when I put this before my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, and made no mention of what I thought it might be ...she told me, "I see violence, rage, violent uncontrollable rage, war!"

...just as I had suspected.

The Part of War derived from Obama's chart is at 03* :pisces: 38' 37"... yeah.... Neptune got to 03* :pisces: 09' on June 4, 2012 and then went retrograde. Neptune conj. the Part on either March 14th or 15th this year in direct motion, again on Sept. 7th or 8th in retrograde and will conj. it again this coming Jan. 14th and that is the exact same day that Pluto will conj. the USA natal M.C. ...go figure.... [the "zero hour" chart, 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn.]

Anyone that doubts that is the correct chart to use for the USA, that's your thing, anyone that doubts this formula derives a Part of War ...well, renowned Astrologer, Lynda Hill wrote me last night that she's convinced... those that denigrate Pluto, well, that again is your thing.
Anyone that claims the Hawaii birth certificate for Obama is not real, that's your thing...again.

....and to the collective lot of you, I say: "Good Luck with that"

I'll try to get some charts of these conjs. up later...
Pray for peace
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

NOTE> December 6th, 2013 ...The following is in error... [i've got to make myself a more concise and, clearer, cleaner, personal copy of my listing of the USA Parts... ] The Part that Mars is conjuncting is the Part, Phoenix Venus, myself and a few others from the forum, determined to be a "Part of Transformation of Other Peoples Minds" [Asc. + Mercury - Pluto]
The Part of War for the USA is at 14* Virgo 48' 51" ...

although, just now...while scrambling around trying to figure out what Phoenix Venus had emailed me about here as to my error I found that Mars and Jupiter will be conj. the USA Part of War on the same date, come October next year.

I do regret and apologize for this gaff, and while I am embarassed and a bit let down due to this... I am relieved that such won't be the scenario...the rest of the aspects are as still, bad enough.
_

...and thanks, P.V. for pointing this out to me and letting me deal with it____________________________________________________________________

all right...

Ya' all hang on to your hats and you'd best be seated.

The event chart for this conj. to said persons' Part of War

...Mars will be at 17* :libra: 40' 01"
The Part of War for the USA natal chart [zero hour chart] is at 18* :libra: 26' 13".... conjunct ...

I'll wait a bit for those of you that fell out of your chair or swooned to pick your selves up before I get to the rest...

I'll attach the event chart now...

Attachments

• Neptune conj. Hawaii birth chart Po War.jpg
    Neptune conj. Hawaii birth chart Po War.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

piercethevale

On the event chart, the Sun at 25* :capricorn: 18' 40" is conj said persons' natal Saturn at 25* :capricorn: 19' 51"

Mercury at 06* :aquarius: 07' 12" is conj the USA natal charts' True S. Node at 06* :aquarius: 35' 08"

...oh, yeah...and 'the Hits just keep on coming, folks....

Jupiter at 14* :cancer: 10' 11" will be conj the USA natal Sun at 12* :cancer: 38' 28" and the I.C. of the USA natal at 11* :cancer: 44' 18"

Saturn at 21* :scorpio: 33' is free from any major entanglements with the USA chart at the time but it may be involved with said persons chart...that needs to be checked out. Saturn will be in a weakening square to the USA natal Moon at 16* :aquarius: 49' 37" and it will be inconjunct to the natal Asc of the USA natal chart at 21* :aries: 29' 33"

Uranus at 08* :aries: 56' 40" will be within one deg. of orb conj. and approaching the USA natal Part of Transformation at 09* :aries: 29' 25" and the Part of Liberty at 09* :aries: 37' 25" ...and you all know how I've been following the progress of that... or you should, I've got a thread on it and have mentioned it in many others.

Pluto at 11* :capricorn: 45' 55" will be conj. having just passed over the exact spot to the USA natal M.C. at 11* :capricorn: 44' 18"....

Lilith at 24* :cancer: 36' 15" will be conj. the USA natal Mercury at 24* :cancer: 30' 36" [my clairvoyant friend, and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner, told me two nights ago that I was wrong in my recent assumption that Lilith is mis titled and that I thought Eve would be a more appropriate name... I had suspected tha Osc. Lilith or Waldemaths' Moon to be the real, bad girl, Lil... She said she saw Lilith as the part of a tornado that touches the ground... like the last few, so many, feet of the funnel...and told me that trying to control Lilith would be akin to trying to grab ahold of that part of a tornado. She did say...and I'm pretty sure it was in ref. to Waldemaths Moon, which would then confirm its existence...to me anyways... that it does have affect but it is as like a worm hole...I think she may have in fact said it is a wormhole... and that it's timing of opening and closing is 'every now and then and it's unpredictable...but no word on what the effects of its influence is.]

Lilith will also be conj. the USA natal Part of Tragedy/Fatality at 23* :cancer: 38' 09" as it will still be within one deg. orb and will have just moved beyond that orb to the USA natal Part of Damage aka Part of Misunderstanding 23* :cancer: 00' 46"

...that's all I have for now... I haven't checked said Persons chart in synastry with this event chart as yet, except for that of which I have already noted.

Until later... Pray for Peace
ptv

piercethevale

I probably should start a thread in the Degree Symbolism sub forum on this as that's where it properly belongs, but since I'm about burnt out tonight I figure I'll post an observation here, that might settle any anxiety of those of you with initial curiosity, about what a Part of War will mean in a persons natal chart.

As for myself as an example, mine is at 00* :virgo: 26' 29" and it is compatible to my Mars as my Mars is in Gemini at 04* :gemini: 04' 44".

The Sabian Symbol for the 1st degree of Virgo will thus reveal my conscious attitude as to war, or blind rage ...etc. ...
From Dane Rudhyar's wonderful book, "An Astrological Mandala", the symbol and interpretation, by Dane, is:

"IN A PORTRAIT, THE SIGNIFICANT FEATURES OF A MAN'S HEAD ARE ARTISTICALLY EMPHASIZED.

KEYNOTE: The capacity to picture to oneself clearly the salient features and the overall meaning of any life situation.

During the two preceding Scenes the 'feel' of energy at work has been the dominant feature of a consciousness still strongly ego-centered yet at times eagerly and devotionally reaching up to a realization of divine or cosmic order. Now we have come in the seasonal cycle of the year to the sign Virgo. It is in a sense the symbol of harvesting, but it is also that of the Path of discipleship, and of all strongly determined processes of training, or retraining. Flooded with and having enjoyed and released energy, the personalized consciousness now has to learn the lesson of significant form. It must be able to see life situations as wholes of experience, and to discover their meaning by distinguishing their most characteristic features.

This is the first stage of the thirty-first five-fold sequence of symbols and its Keyword is DISCRIMINATION. Implied in discrimination is both analysis and intuition. The mind separates and identifies — and unfortunately often exaggerates — what makes a person or a situation different from another; but the intuitive responses of the whole person to what confronts him or her is also essential, for what matters is not only my or your 'difference,' but the place and function this difference occupies in the organic pattern of the evolution of 'humanity as a whole,' i.e. of Man."

That's me to a "T". It is so compatible with a Gemini Mars. My mother had a Gemini Mars, Miss 'X' has it [from my book], the chart I have produced and believe to be that of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth has a Gemini Mars and the USA has a natal Gemini Mars.

We prefer to use words rather than fists for fighting and we also use our brains...

...that, "We", includes all you Yanks, as citizens of our country, as it should to all matters pertaining to war involving our country.

...let me follow this post with a post on the Sabian for the USA's Part of War... for said persons Part, we can get to that or maybe if Phoenix Venus comes along later, and reads this, perhaps she'd like to do it. {?}

...I need a rest at this moment...and I might even fall asleep..so, that post on the USA's Sabian may be a bit of a while...but I'll have it up before noon tomorrow...or P.V. might... we'll see.

Pray for Peace
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

The Part of War for the USA natal [aforementioned] is at 14* :virgo: 48' 51"

This, as like my own, is a Part of War in Virgo and thus very compatible to the USA's natal Mars at 20* :gemini: 53' 14"

This Part, thus, is in the 15th degree of Virgo. That's interesting as the Part of Revelation [Asc. + :moon: - :neptune: ] for the USA natal chart is in the next degree, the 16th, at 15* :virgo: 54' 43". My own Part of Spiritual Service [Asc. + :moon: - :mercury: ] is in the preceding degree, the 14th.

As I am to understand, from esoteric lore, that there are 72 Angels of the Quinaries and that there is one for every five degrees of the Zodiac, which are, under that Angels watch and care. If that being correct and true, that means my Part of Spiritual Service is under the same watch and care as the Part of War for the USA.... makes sense to me.
[my Part has the symbol of "An Aristocratic Family Tree"... I'm sure enough of you have read something I've written about my mothers family past her in the States, that we are Quakers for the most part in some way or another and that this family is descended from one of the first state legislators of Pennsylvania and became quite large quickly and some of the later generations were associated with Geo. Washington and other notable founders of this country. ..and I've also mentioned some, rather interesting yet admittedly questionable, speculations on whom I have been in prior incarnations and certain bloodlines that run in my mothers family {for which, I do intend to have my DNA tested, and maybe soon...} and as this knowledge and such grew ...mostly these last 11 years... I have become now entirely confident that I know for sure...imho... of course... that I am of spiritual servitude to this Family and to the United States of America.]

To all my fellow Yanks, now please read the following and then read it again slowly.

Let it 'sink in' and know that this is... and you must try your hardest to emulate... the precept when engaging in any public endeavor concerning our nation in regards to war. It is by Divine Decree. imho...of course. ptv
The Sabian Symbol for the Part of War for the USA is: [ibid.]

"A FINE LACE HANDKERCHIEF, HEIRLOOM FROM VALOROUS ANCESTORS.

KEYNOTE: The quintessence of deeds well done.

Root strength produces beautiful flowers. The neophyte who acts with determination, courage and discrimination while following 'in the footsteps' of his predecessors receives a symbolic prize from the Brotherhood ready to welcome him when he has fully proven himself on the battlefield where he meets his past, which tries to block his way. The mystic Beloved hands him what she has woven for him out of spiritual threads.

This is the last stage of the thirty-third sequence which also ends the eleventh scene, 'Characterization.' This scene began with the revelation in a portrait of salient features in a man's face. It ends with symbols which bring out the ultimate validity of the many efforts of generations of men toward the building of a beautiful and significant CULTURE. The Man of Culture is, in the deepest and best sense of the term, the Aristocrat. He is the flowering of a line of ancestors who have accepted responsibility for a group or community. Likewise, the true 'disciple' is the blossom that crowns a long series of incarnations.
"

Rudhyar, I have found, had the most uncanny knack for saying something so profoundly pertinent to so many of these symbols as to just what has been appropriately needed for understanding this natal chart of the USA [...and a number of us yogis and our friends] and those few symbols he changed into some other that was still representing the same precept as that given by Elsie Wheeler [and with Marc Edmond Jones permission and blessing] that just blow my mind how much they were reformed as to be instantly recognizable by a psyche like my own... it's almost as if he knew what the future generation was going to need for just this very purpose and as I admit he was a phenomenal astrologer and symbologist I am now a bit beyond belief in that he didn't receive some degree or sort of Angelic guidance and intervention.

...and Clarisse, has been prodding me to pray to the Angel Michael and the Angel Gabriel, these past few months ...and I now think I'd best be making a daily rite of it.

Any of you Yanks, that are of the Abrahamic faiths, might want to consider doing so yourselves and you Zoroastrians and Manicheans, if there be any among us...or left in the world for that matter.

Pray for Peace and Guidance and, please, don't forget to say "Thank you", whenever asking for assistance from "that Realm" ...that' comes from experience and the heart.

Pray for Peace
ptv

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Wowww.... that chart you posted.... oh, goodness. Might have to put on some concrete hats for that one.

here are a few notes i have on this part:

When jfk was shot, pluto was at 14.04 virgo, within a degree to this part. Seeing as how pluto is involved in the formula for this part, i think it is a very STRONG indication of this parts effects.

i think possibly the reverse part, which is titled strategy, is more along the lines of structured or organized aspect of war whereas this part is more about sudden violence. a possibility.

when lincoln was shot, vesta was at 14.24 virgo, again conjuncting this part. i am not extremely knowledgeable on vesta's effects but it does seem to come into play on many of the usa event charts I've been studying. (For instance vesta was conj the part of noble & illustrious acquantances when jfk was shot.)

Phoenix Venus

And regarding the lilith that astrodienst gives as an asteroid, agg yeah it is like a tornado. i have mine conjunct my Mc @ 6.03 leo. what a p!sser. not sure why God felt it fit to give me that one, but I'm sure he has his reasons.... it goes along with that comp asc i have with You Know Who at 16 libra that is something like "...after the storm a boat is in contant need of reconstruction..." ....

Ehhh.... anyways, ill post up my part of war in a bit

Phoenix Venus

... well, i suppose some storms are necessary for growth and accomplishment... and we can all thank God for that :) Hopefully nothing too major will transpire with that ominious chart, if that is His will.

here is my part of war:

"(VIRGO 24°): MARY AND HER LITTLE LAMB.
KEYNOTE: The need to keep a vibrant and pure simplicity at the core of one's being as one meets the many tests of existence.
Coming after the preceding symbols this one tells us that, though great, spectacular and resolute efforts are needed in order to achieve one's higher goals of destiny, still the essential quality as one journeys on "the Path" is a pure, spontaneous, fresh and nonviolent approach to all encounters. This of course is Jesus' entreaty to his disciples – that they should be like "little children." Without such a deep, heartfelt simplicity the seeker after spiritual experiences or Initiation is bound to find himself glamorized by his own successes, and to see his ego feeding on the drama of struggle and victory.
This is the fourth stage of the thirty-fifth five-fold sequence and it presents us with a subtle hint of technique. Beyond individual prowess and social eminence, the individual whose innocence is fixed upon spiritual realization should genuinely radiate INNOCENCE. "

This symbol goes along with my part of imprisonment, which is "a pugilist enters the ring" and the keynote is "the release and glorification of social aggressiveness."

If one is imprisoned from aggression, then it only makes sense that the part of war would be a symbol about "a pure, spontaneous, fresh and nonviolent approach to all encounters"... it really does go along with what i was talking about the whole "tornado" thing and necessary protection, imho.

... praying to Archangels Michael and Gabriel doesn't seem like such a bad idea, either. :)

I will be sure to post any more findings relating to this part here as my research comes along.... it will definitely be interesting to see how this part was activated during some of the prominent usa wars.... Vietnam, World War 2, American civil war, etc... maybe if not at the onset, then possibly during important battles...

Phoenix Venus

oh hey, ptv... when you get a chance, make sure to check your email. if i must say so myself, i think what you find in there will be to your liking. :sideways::innocent:

Also, regarding Mr. Rudhyar's adaptation of the symbols, i think there is something very magical and divinely inspired about them...

Phoenix Venus

Vesta was also conjunct Usa's part of war around the time that the civil war ended.

(specifically, on april 9 1865, the day of the last major confederate surrender, vesta was at 15.08 virgo... so only .20 degree away)

piercethevale

And regarding the lilith that astrodienst gives as an asteroid, agg yeah it is like a tornado. i have mine conjunct my Mc @ 6.03 leo. what a p!sser. not sure why God felt it fit to give me that one, but I'm sure he has his reasons.... it goes along with that comp asc i have with You Know Who at 16 libra that is something like "...after the storm a boat is in contant need of reconstruction..." ....

Ehhh.... anyways, ill post up my part of war in a bit

Clarisse and i were talking about the pivot point of the Moons orbit around earth, Lilith, that's the one astrodienst gives data on when you click Lil on their site. The asteroid Lilith likely has no affect... though maybe rarely, as Clarisse said that the asteroids were a planet and still have rulership and domain influence but that the source is unpredictable as it occurs through wormholes, since the destruction of that Planet...opening here...and then there... opening and closing...here and there... as Clarisse put it.

piercethevale

And I just want to say, that without Clarisse's advice to stay away for some time...well, needing something to occupy my time and my mind I decided to use the time to look into this matter and likely it would have been months..or certainly some length of time before I found all of the above out... possibly too late... just sayin'

The Guides are MOST WISE!

Phoenix Venus

Clarisse and i were talking about the pivot point of the Moons orbit around earth, Lilith, that's the one astrodienst gives data on when you click Lil on their site. The asteroid Lilith likely has no affect... though maybe rarely, as Clarisse said that the asteroids were a planet and still have rulership and domain influence but that the source is unpredictable as it occurs through wormholes, since the destruction of that Planet...opening here...and then there... opening and closing...here and there... as Clarisse put it.

Oh. yeah that's the one i was reffering to, thanks for clarifying what exactly that is.

so does that mean the asteroids only have effect at some times? Might it be shown at all, or at least supported, via activation from planets etc? Hmm. Some of them at least seem to have some symbolic significance.

Ill listen to that song shortly thanks for sharing... :)

piercethevale

Oh. yeah that's the one i was reffering to, thanks for clarifying what exactly that is.

so does that mean the asteroids only have effect at some times? Might it be shown at all, or at least supported, via activation from planets etc? Hmm. Some of them at least seem to have some symbolic significance.

Ill listen to that song shortly thanks for sharing... :)

I posted a link to this thread on the Mountain Astrologer page on facebook and asked that they at least give it a gander before just dismissing it... and they 'clicked' it a "Like", so.... maybe all the effort yesterday was well worth the effort...as making inroads into the understanding is all fine and dandy, but it doesn't do anyone any good if the info isn't at least checked out...

I hope you like the song, ...
...and please don't call me "Shortly"... at 5' 8" I'm a little sensitive...
:whistling:

:tongue::lol:

Phoenix Venus

Honestly... there is still quite a lot of craziness going on with that chart.

hey i have a list of usas parts & planets, in order of degree... i find it to be much more easy to go through the charts with it listed that way. ill send it to you on monday if you want :)

Phoenix Venus

Here is the symbol for Obama’s part of war. It should be pointed out (thanks ptv) that Neptune was crossing over this part in September, around the time all that in Syria broke out. THAT is extremely significant; this part is deserving of some further studying.

Pisces 4: (ibid)

"HEAVY CAR TRAFFIC ON A NARROW ISTHMUS LINKING TWO SEASHORE RESORTS.
KEYNOTE: The mobility and intensity of interchange which make possible and characterize complex social processes.

Here we see the Concept of commerce and social interaction in a new form. What is stressed is the need to establish unceasing dynamic relationships between all aspects and functions of the social life. The more complex the relationships, the more dynamic and restless the society. In this symbol the "isthmus" refers to a geographic situation found near San Diego, California, where these Sabian symbols were produced — also in Florida and elsewhere. A narrow strip of land separates the sea from a lagoon and on this strip, houses are built and roads are constantly filled with moving cars. The proximity of the sea stresses the collective nature of social experiences and of what may appear to be "individual" achievements.
This fourth stage symbol-evokes many aspects of what at several levels can be called TRAFFIC. The technique for achieving social results is always based on an interchange of ideas and interplay of activities. Often, however, confusion ensues and traffic jams are ever-present possibilities. "

"the Concept of commerce and social interaction in a new form."....

"The more complex the relationships, the more dynamic and restless the society"...

Mix this with his part of catastrophe being "commerce".... a few degrees from this part, actually.... oh laaawdy.... did someone mention a "3 hour tour"....? or was that just me..? :andy::andy::tongue:

Phoenix Venus

Now this is interesting... I was doing a search to find george bush's natal info and came across your thread ptv, "dubya usa natal, comp, prog comp, and 9/11 event chart comparison"

The george bush/ usa progressed composite had jupiter @ 5.37 Virgo... and the natal progressed had Saturn @ 5.39 virgo...

Bush's part of war is @ 5.49 Virgo!

i mean HELLO​

piercethevale

Honestly... there is still quite a lot of craziness going on with that chart.

hey i have a list of usas parts & planets, in order of degree... i find it to be much more easy to go through the charts with it listed that way. ill send it to you on monday if you want :)

That's about the first thing I did, when I was judging the chart for merit. I have one right on the wall next to me in Zodiacal order but without the formula listed, the chart itself in front of me and the original list, in a spiral notebook {..said book also has all the original, hand calculated, original formulae from which I derived the list} listed by Planet or cusp or ? as the "Significator", that is a compilation of just the formulae and titles...

I need to do a list that is concise, compact, and won't take up a lot of 'wall space' that has all of that in one..

...and It doesn't mean that I'm error free and a few times, to date, I've found, much to my embarrassment that I did get more than one wrong.