Transiting Jupiter in my second house

sethi

hello

could someone please guide me as to why [transiting] jupiter in my second house is not proving very helpful in my career or money wise. In fact there is a lot of constriction in my job place which started in march and is continuing and increasing.

my date of birth is 8 March, 1966. Place of birth is Karachi, Pakistan.
time is 00:12 am. latitude is 24.53 and long is 67.03 east.

thanks
________

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Re: Jupiter in my second house

Jupiter is in the seventh house of the chart you posted(using equal houses). Are you sure it is correct. However, using this chart, Saturn rules the second and eleventh houses, and it is combust and too close to Mars as well. This indicates financial difficulties in life.

On the other hand Jupiter, the planet of wealth, is also your main significator. It should help you through difficulties. Sagittarius rising is also good luck and may lead to income from an unexpected source. Hope this helps.

milkywaygirl

its good to remember that jupiter does not always function as an astrological "winning lottery ticket". the essence of jupiter is expansion, and in some cases an expansion of things may not appear to be particularly lucky or good at first.

in your post you stated that the constriction in your job place is continuing and increasing - perhaps this is the effect that jupiter is having for you. i didnt draw up your chart, but if it is passing closely over saturn, perhaps it is expanding on the issues that saturn represents.

This could be an opportunity to re-evaluate those issues, which now have the benefit of being expanded out and more easy to understand and assess.

aquarius7000

Sethi,

This seems to be your natal chart you've posted, as your second house has Capricorn on the cusp, the sign which Jupiter is currently gracing.
Your natal Jupiter is placed in the 7th house in this chart, presuming that this is your natal chart.
You might want to draw a transit chart up at www.astro.com, and then post it here.

:)aquarius7000

sethi

hello

i am attaching the transit chart.

but one more thing. constriction at work place means that basically, is that my post has changed to one less meaningfull. then there are other new restrictions
i find my pay being reduced by almost 30 percent by these things and i don't see any money coming from anywhere now.

so i find it very strange that even though jupiter is in my second house, i still cannot see any type of specific benefit.
your insights would be very welcome

bye for now
regards
sethi
________
Starcraft Replays

Last edited:

Spin

Sethi, transiting Saturn is approaching your natal t-square which includes natal Jupiter. The strength of transits depend on natal aspects to that planet (although other transiting planets influence outcome too). Anyway, in your chart Saturn is much stronger so the restrictions you're experiencing are it's transit. And Saturn rules your 2nd house.

Last edited:

sethi

hello

allright.

but transiting saturn is also trine to my second house. and already transiting jupiter is there.is this not good?

what can happen when transiting saturns hits my natal moon in the tenth ,
which is already opposing natal sun, mars, and natal saturn too?

some insight would be helpful

regards

sethi
________
Axor

Last edited:

Spin

Sethi, transiting Saturn isn't trining any natal 2nd house points or planets so it isn't strong. After all, that transiting trine between Saturn and Jupiter is affecting everyone. It would probably manifest more strongly for someone with those planets conjunct or trine or natal planets in Capricorn, making a grand trine. But even still all other transits have to be considered--no aspects happen in isolation.

Making specific forecasts for transits is difficult because of all the variables to take into consideration. But with Saturn it'll involve hard work and demand patience, perseverance and discipline--and probably some restriction. Since your natal planets aspected are in or rule all four angles, it'll affect those areas--and financial since Saturn rules your 2nd.

Instead of worrying about what will happen, it's a better idea to focus on strengthening Saturn's attributes so you can respond to the transit events in the most productive way.

Here's an example from my life. When transiting Saturn began to go back and forth over my Moon, ruling my 2nd, I braced myself for financial difficulties, especially since my Moon is on a t-square. But actually during that period I made more money than ever before. But I worked overtime, all the time, and even with the increased earnings had hardly any money left over since most of it went to repay debts (for a business loan I had made when transiting Uranus had activated the t-square). So although it was a demanding time, the Saturn transit wasn't as disastrous as I had feared. Just memorize Saturn's keywords and be prepared to live them for the next two years.