Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal, Jup and David,
We have used "Satire" so much in our observations, we come from the same group of English speaking people that use Satire:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
However over the years, the astrological community forum has grown so large, with many cultural humour differences, some may not see our humour with knowing so little about prehistoric cultures.
We find the satire of George Carlin funny but the humour may be lost on many, even when we translate jokes, the humour is lost:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Carlin
An example would be Jup saying he has found an ancient "Rock Group":-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwa2tJmtV9Y
In exaggerated satire, i would say " Perhaps we should call them the BC 52's?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_B-52's
Leaving video below:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBco_DApZVY
Which i know Jup will find funny, but this is SATIRE!!!
In truth i'm very sad about what we don't know about ancient cultures, if i could i would jump into a time machine to study in the Great Library of Alexandria, before it sunk into the bay of Alexandria by earthquake.

Even now we may gets hints to what they knew by underwater archeology in time, all the papyrus scrolls are gone, but perhaps some metal instruments are left on the sea bed with some stone inscriptions?

Cold Fusion

freemasons-suck.jpg

images

1804014horz.jpg

A lot of Churches use the Golden Ratio in design, as they associate it with divinity and the body of "Christ".

JUPITERASC

The words ought to be translated by the meaning the ancients gave to them in the respective language period. The only thing you've demonstrated is that the ancient Jews didn't understood ''קנה בשם'' to be cannabis. You've also shown utter disregard for the things said about this oil in the same place.
Are you a stoner scientist?

You have no proof that it contained cannabis. But if the oil in the Temple contained cannabis, then to make such an oil with the rest of its ingredients and put it on a person who is not a priest or a king, even a Jew, would have to be put to death. The oil that was used by the people had to be different from the one prescribed in the Law for the Temple.
Also cannabis doesn't heal congenital or any type of blindness.
Are you a stoner?
Hi Monk - Did Ancient Hebrews Get High During Temple?
A New Archaeological Discovery Suggests They Did :smile:
Archaeologists confirm what your Jewish friends already suspected:
ancient religious services were way more fun.
Frankincense, myrrh,
and…
cannabis? :smile:

oops
Archaeologists have discovered traces of weed on an ancient Israelite altar
suggesting that getting high was a religious ritual for the Hebrew people.
The discovery was made using gas chromatography and mass spectrometry
testing on an Iron Age Judahite shrine at Tel Arad, in Israel’s Negev desert.
The cannabis altar was in the inner sanctum of the temple
known as the cella, or holy of holies.
“....We know from all around the Ancient Near East
and around the world that many cultures used hallucinogenic materials and ingredients
in order to get into some kind of religious ecstasy....”
Eran Arie, curator of Iron Age and Persian Periods archaeology
in the Israel Museum in Jerusalem told CNN
“...We never thought about Judah taking part in these cultic practices.
The fact that we found cannabis in an official cult place of Judah :smile:
says something new.....”
Arie published a report on his findings
in the Journal of the Institute of Archaeology of Tel Aviv University
with independent researcher Baruch Rosen and Dvory Namdar
a chemist and archaeologist from the Volcani agricultural research center.

Opal

Premium Member
Read more Bible. :smile:

You haven't addressed what I've said.

We answer more of your queries, than you answer of ours. You speak, what you wish to, on what you wish to.

Why do you expect us, to answer your questions, when you do not adhere to the same criteria?

:biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
The Knight's Templars LOVED symbols and codes. Could be a clue hidden among those.

Interesting that the Black Death followed shortly after they were attacked.

One of the founders of modern masonry was a man named Ashmole. I don't remember his full name.

But, of interest to ya'll, who do you think was a close friend of his? William Lilley, author of Christian Astrology. Horary, well, you know.

CapAquaPis

Speaking of Christian Astrology, Da Vinci, Nostradamus and oddly, the Mayan calendar. December 21, 2012 was said to be the end times or the ultimate day in world history...it came and gone, the world goes on. The date fell on the winter (in the northern hemisphere, summer in southern) solstice not long before Christmas and New Year's day.

Now, the date Feb. 22, 2020 (a week after my 40th birthday, by golly) is the kind of date the world will be really concerned over. That's when the Covid-19 pandemic became truly global with the first quarantine outside Asia in the Lodi-Codogno-Vo area of Lombardy region, Italy when 16 cases were reported there in an area of 50,000 people at the time.

Feb 22, 2020 could actually be the 21st day, 12th month and 2012th year after the hypothetical birth of Jesus Christ (Mar 3?, 7 AD? under the sun sign month of Pisces in the year number 7). Looking at the ephemeris: the moon is in Capricorn, Mercury in Aquarius, Venus in Aries, Mars in Cancer (stationary), Jupiter in Aries, Saturn in Virgo (retrograde), Uranus in Aries, Neptune in Sagittarius and Pluto in Libra (retrograde), as well the true node is Leo (and opposite node Aquarius, but moves direct).

A day, then a week goes by with the first US death from the pandemic, a month the world was swept, the season (Spring going to summer) of lockdowns and the year of a possible second wave and who knows, a decade/generation (20 years)/century/millennia/Aquarian age of a radically changed world, the biggest history event in recent memory going back 70-75 years to the end of World War II (1945), contemporary history is said to start in 1950 halfway through the 20th century until the year 2000.

petosiris

Banned
We answer more of your queries, than you answer of ours. You speak, what you wish to, on what you wish to.

Why do you expect us, to answer your questions, when you do not adhere to the same criteria?

:biggrin:

I doubt that you have the biblical acumen to answer most of my queries. We judge the truth by the ''book'' you refuse to study. You may judge the truth by any of many human opinions, be they of idolaters, apostates etc. We already know from the Bible that there was a massive apostasy of Jews into idolatry and transgressions of the Law, for which they were punished with exile by the Lord.

Opal

Premium Member
I doubt that you have the biblical acumen to answer most of my queries. We judge the truth by the ''book'' you refuse to study. You may judge the truth by any of many human opinions, be they of idolaters, apostates etc. We already know from the Bible that there was a massive apostasy of Jews into idolatry and transgressions of the Law, for which they were punished with exile by the Lord.

There you go again. You already know that I do read the bible, regularly, with a concordance. Yet, you persist in saying I refuse to study, because I do not see it as you choose to have it interpreted for you.

I empathize with your fear of your god. May you find peace in your studies.

petosiris

Banned
There you go again. You already know that I do read the bible, regularly, with a concordance. Yet, you persist in saying I refuse to study, because I do not see it as you choose to have it interpreted for you.

I empathize with your fear of your god. May you find peace in your studies.

No, I didn't know that.

You said:

Ho hum, whatever.

You read it, I disagree with what you say, not going to waste my time reading what I know I won’t believe or enjoy.

Implying you won't enjoy ever reading the Bible.

Wow, you really are a piece of work. I am glad you have had the time to sit around reading the bible, and yet, with all that time you spent reading the good book you are still not very enlightened or enlightening. Did you judge my ignorance all by yourself, or did your God speak to you?

Implying you don't read the Bible because you don't have time.

No, I have just read that chapter. I am actually reading Ecclesiates

Also despite your regular reading of the Bible, you said that you haven't read the letter to the Romans by the apostle Paul. I am sure you haven't read many other books in the Scriptures.

Maybe I have misunderstood.

I empathize with your search for knowledge.

I hope that you search the wisdom of God in the word and that the Word is revealed to you in the divine glory and power of the Holy Spirit. For a disciple of Christ must be born again, if he is not born again, he is not yet in Christ, but is dead in the flesh.

JUPITERASC

No, I didn't know that.
You said:
Also despite your regular reading of the Bible, you said that you haven't read the letter to the Romans by the apostle Paul. I am sure you haven't read many other books in the Scriptures.

I hope that you search the wisdom of God in the word

and that the Word is revealed to you in the divine glory
and power of the Holy Spirit. F
or a disciple of Christ must be born again,

if he is not born again, he is not yet in Christ, but is dead in the flesh.
images

images

Opal

Premium Member
No, I didn't know that.

You said:

I hope that you search the wisdom of God in the word and that the Word is revealed to you in the divine glory and power of the Holy Spirit. For a disciple of Christ must be born again, if he is not born again, he is not yet in Christ, but is dead in the flesh.

You really had to cherry pick from posts for those😄 and take them out of context!

Jesus was a pothead

JUPITERASC

You have to disagree with all past English translations of sweet calamus - https://biblehub.com/exodus/30-23.htm

And the Greek translations by seventy rabbis in the 3rd c. BC who translated it as ''calamus''. And the Aramaic Targums.

But you can be like Humpty Dumpty - ''When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.'' :smile:

Ignore the findings of archaeologists by all means! :smile:
oops
and around the world that many cultures used hallucinogenic materials and ingredients
says something new.....”

petosiris

Banned
Ignore the findings of archaeologists by all means! :smile:
oops
says something new.....”

Archaeological findings of idolatrous and abominable practices among the Jews proves the historical account of the Hebrew Scriptures, which condemns their widespread acceptance after king Solomon. This temple was pagan intermixed with worship of the God of Israel, which is the worst kind of idolatry. So that hallucinogens were found there doesn't mean anything, except ''exercise caution''.

JUPITERASC

Archaeological findings of idolatrous and abominable practices among the Jews proves the historical account of the Hebrew Scriptures, which condemns their widespread acceptance. This temple was pagan intermixed with worship of the God of Israel, which is the worst kind of idolatry.
Archaeological findings of idolatrous and abominable practices among the Jews proves the historical account of the Hebrew Scriptures, which condemns their widespread acceptance after king Solomon. This temple was pagan intermixed with worship of the God of Israel, which is the worst kind of idolatry. So that hallucinogens were found there doesn't mean anything, except ''exercise caution''.

sunlight-vampires-kryptonite-superman-evidence-religion1.jpg

petosiris

Banned

JA, comprendo?

petosiris

Banned
Hi Monk - codes are ubiquitous :smile:

'....Parmakio is Greek for poison.

Add H for HARM

and you have the words Pharma
Pharmaceuticals
Pharmacy
and
Pharmacist....'

The ancient Greek word “pharmakon” is paradoxical
and can be translated as “drug,” which means both “remedy” and “poison”
From the same root derives another word, “Pharmakos” Greek: φαρμακος
which becomes later the term “pharmakeus” meaning druggist, poisoner,
by extension, wizard, magician or sorcerer

curiouser and curiouser

In my opinion, there is a good argument to be had that some drugs that are used outside life and death situations are sorcery and worship of demons.