How would you read this chart? applying squares all over

turtlepower

My friend asked the question "Is he interested in me?" and asked me to interpret this chart, but it boggles my mind a bit. She is Jupiter in the 9th in her own sign, with moon applying conjunction. She is literally on a long-distance journey, both spiritually and physically, and actually they ran into each other while traveling far from home. Coincidently they are both moving to opposite ends of the state. They had fantastic chemistry, which surprised her.

He is Mercury in Virgo, on the cusp of the descendant but still in his turned 12th. His sig is applying to hers in a square, nearly exact, while moon is applying square to his sig ...

They only knew each other in passing prior to this. He did say he was going to find her on social media, so maybe this chart is just indicating that they'll connect online.

How do you read this chart?!? "Is he interested in me romantically" probably has the underlying question of whether they'll get together romantically ...

With Venus on the descendent, I wonder if he already has a love interest.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20190906_105055.jpg
    IMG_20190906_105055.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

besitos

you'd read it how you read any other aspect - accordingly - squares mean stressful coming together - aspect + reception = generally affirmative answer I believe. aspect the nature of the interaction reception how each party receives the interaction i think

waybread

This looks like what used to be called, in the olden days, a "shipboard romance." Travel, if it is going well, can be very conducive to romance. She's a nice domiciled Jupiter together with the part of fortune in the 9th house.

But I think he's got some barriers to pursuing the relationship once back-home reality sets in. He's signified by Mercury, which is combust the sun and square Jupiter. His co-significator Venus is in its fall. She might be an undisclosed GF, or just that he's not in a good position to start a new relationship now.

Does your friend know this old song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAb_TBfuC8Q

ElenaJ

Agree with Waybread.
Also, Neptune on the ascendent shows her infatuation and confusion, and opposing him, mercury, on the 7th, shows he was also under the spell of travelling.
Moon will square this configuration, maybe shaking away some of the clouds.