Help me come up with a good birth chart for an Over 40 internet group = - )

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I want to create a new internet group for folks over 40. I want good Mercury aspects so was hoping for either Mercury in Aquarius, Gemini or Virgo and perhaps in joy in the 1st house or in the 3rd house for communication....or maybe even the 11th house for groups. I wanted Jupiter in Pisces but all the aspects are horrid these days. The charts are full of red conflict lines. lol. But since Saturn is exalted in Libra then Jupiter should at least be happy in the opposing sign of Aries, eh? So now I'm looking at those options too. I would like to build to at least 3000 folks and hopefully more to allow for when folks are away: holidays, vacations, etc. so that there would always be folks posting. Anyway to get a large group I need a good Jupiter placement.

I didn't want to wait too long so really was hoping for something soon but again, every one I've checked so far hasn't looked promising.

I was hoping to get some kind of prominent Pisces influence because I am hoping for a compassionate bunch not bent on ego displays and frequent attacks. We all know that happens but still it'd be nice to keep it at a minimum.

I would also like to have the sun in sect and no Libra rising or Scorpio rising because Saturn will be there soon enough. I was thinking about Sun in joy in the 9th because I'd also like folks from all over the world.

It'd be a general group.......with discussion topics wide open for great variety. And I would REALLY love to have a strong Venus in the chart too.

And what do you think of retrograde planets for an internet group? Do I exclude them completely if possible?

I know I won't be able to get ALL my criteria met because there's no such thing as perfection. Yes as a person with 3 planets in Virgo...even I understand that! ahahahaha~

Post your charts with your ideas and I am fine with working on this together.

Oh and question........WHEN DO YOU FEEL is the moment of an internet groups natal chart......1) at the first click of button creating the group when the first post could be months away....or.... 2) with the first group post? I have read with the first group post but it's not something you see a definite response to.

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

[moved to Electional Astrology forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

I have been playing with this and playing with this and can't come up with a good chart. If I try for Jupiter in Pisces I still have Saturn in Virgo which can't be good for an internet social group. lol.

This is going to be harder to accomplish than I thought.

Oh and just so ya know....I DID email with Wilson privately first to get permission to post this thread. I did get his approval. (Thanks Wilson! )

Inside Out Orange

I think a part of it will depend on what type of atmosphere you want the forum to have. For example, if you had Mercury in Gemini it would likely be very social, superficial and lots of banter; but if Mercury in Virgo it would be a lot more detailed, indepth, possibly no room for conflict between members ...

Well since I have 3 planets in Virgo, including my Mercury....a Mercury in Virgo would be great! lol Solid steady communication.

BUT when I check out all the dates around those times I get all these retrograde planets INCLUDING Mercury...and I'm thinking that would not be good for a social internet group...but what do I know? lol~

I have looked at SOOO MANY dates....most recently Aug 20, 2010 at 2:49 pm in Orlando, Florida, USA - giving it a rising of Sag 9 degrees. That would have Gemini on the 7th house. Mercury at the midheaven in Virgo 19 degrees. Midheaven Virgo 18 degrees. The Sun would be in Leo in joy in the 9th house which is one of my criteria along with Mercury in Virgo. It would give Mercury and Jupiter the focus with that covering all 4 angles.

Jupiter would be RETROGRADE however and with Sag rising the chart ruler.
It would be in the 4th house placidius in Aries 2 degrees or 5th whole house...and either place a good Jupiter placement for fun and activity within the HOME which is a cyber home. But that **** retrograde...what to make of that in an internet group?

That would also put 3 planets in Libra in the 11th house of groups and social, friends, etc. Saturn exalted in Libra, Venus at home and happy in Libra and Mars not so happy in Libra. But energy in the 11th house.

The 12th house would be ruled by Scorpio and empty with it's ruler Mars in the 11th or Pluto hopefully weakened in the 2nd house in Cappy.

I have gone back and forth with soooo many dates already. And, of course since I will be its Mama - I would like to see a good Virgo placement.

I like the Uranus in Pisces in the 4th. But that's another retrograde for that period. But retrograde planets for an internet group....that would turn those energies inward for an internet group....is that bad or good or indifferent. My analyzing Virgo mind is going crazy with this!

ahahahahaha

Oh and I have 6 - 8 moderators total planned....so that none of us have to feel married to the group and can still function very well and still find time for real life stuff too....and continue adequate coverage while folks might be on vacation, etc. and will include mods from around the globe to cover all time zones too.

I can't post a chart because I'm at work and shouldn't be here in the first place right now. :wink:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Here's another chart possibility with a Sag moon

CHART May 28, 2010 1:20 pm EDT

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a...ology/astrologygrppossibilityMay282010120.gif

Would that Saturn in the 1st mess with my population? With that early of a Virgo rising I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. I was also wondering that even tho Jupiter was happy in Pisces it's in Saturn's bounds.

I left off the part of fortune but it's in 17 degrees Pisces for this chart.

Which of these two dates do you think is best and why?

Back to searching for s'more!

Last edited:
E

eternalautumn

Why didn't you post this in the electional astrology area?

How does 6:00 am September 14 look to you?

That's a pretty good chart Eternal Autumn! But I don't want that Venus in Scorpio in detriment and in Mars' bounds. BUT it'll be in sextile to Mercury. (I'm talking myself thru this. lol.) And I keep wondering when I see all the retrogrades. If I want a good population - what will Jupiter retrograde do to a Pisces rising chart for instance? (I lean toward old rulers so Jupiter is the ruler of Pisces rather than Neptune.) And with internet groups you figure folks will be dating amongst the population so that's why it's important to have a good Venus placement. :love: I might myself for that matter so it matters in otherwords. lol. I'm not gonna call it a singles group but you know it'll attract singles no matter what. I'd like for married folks to join too and enjoy the group interaction as a couple.

Here it is to look at your suggestion as is: September 14, 2010 6 am EDT

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/CorpusChristian1/Astrology/Astrology%202%20%20group%20possibilities/astrologygppossibilitySept142010at6.gif

and also the same date with Pisces rising as opposed to Virgo rising. Jupiter in the 1st would help increase my population......or will it with that retrograde? That puts Mars in early Scorpio instead of in it's fall in Libra. I really like that! It gives me a Mars of 0.01 Scorpio in the 9th whole house.

And what's the opinion of folks about Saturn in the 8th? Does that PROLONG life or SHORTEN it? Saturn tends to restrict yet I've read online that it can prolong life if in the 8th house. I would think the reverse would be true so would lean toward thinking Saturn in the 8th isn't so good. Does anybody have the natal chart of somebody who lived a long time. My maternal grandmother lived to be 98 but I never knew her rising. My paternal great grandmother lived to be 102 but again...no known rising.

Anyway, here is that other chart with the Pisces rising versus the Mercury one. I have the sun and the moon on angles here. September 14, 2010 7:00 pm EDT

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a...ities/astrologygppossibilitySept142010at7.gif

This is NOT EASY trying to figure this out. I do appreciate the imput!~
Thank you!

Last edited:
E

eternalautumn

Just so you know, I'm glad to help, but I personally have no specific knowledge of electional astrology. I'm just using what I know from natal.

I would keep a retro Jupiter out of the 1st...

I would try to get Mercury in the 1st or 10th...

And you're right, that Venus is bad, but... you might be able to overpower it with all the other good placements in the chart...

Hope I'm helping...

:smile:

Oh Eternal Autumn...I am eternally grateful!~ lol. Keep em coming if you're up for it. I need all the help I can get. I have 3 moderators already (including myself) and a few more to get to commit....tho still no birth date for the chart. lol. We'll get there!

Still don't know whether the birth date of a group is based on when the actual moment the group is born OR when the first group post occurs...and the little bit I've read online says the first group post. Guess I have to have both happen quickly to cover it all.

Last edited:

OK, there IS a grand square but hear me out. lol.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/CorpusChristian1/Astrology/Astrology%202%20%20group%20possibilities/astrologygrpconsiderationJuly420101.gif

July 4, 2010 12:38 am EDT in Orlando, Florida USA This is a holiday in the states so I would be guaranteed to be off of work and able to stay up late enough to do this just as the right time.

Aries rising 0 degrees with the Chart ruler Mars in Virgo very happy in the 6th house where Mars finds his joy. Mars = energy and Virgo = communication.

Conjunct the rising are: Uranus, Jupiter and the moon all in Aries. I have an Aries moon so that'd work for me. lol. They're all cardinal signs so action oriented. If Saturn in Libra is exalted, Jupiter in Aries should at least be happy and there are NO retrograde personal planets.

The Sun and Mercury are NOT combust and are in the 4th house. It's a night chart on a Sunday. The Sun is Lord of the day and lord of the hour. The Sun in Cancer isn't the best placement BUT it IS an action oriented cardinal sign. All the planets are in the proper houses with Aries on the first house, Taurus on the 2nd, etc.

A cyber room where most folks will be online from the comfort of HOME and here we'll have a 4th house Sun and Mercury in action oriented cardinal signs.

Venus in the 5th whole house is where Venus finds her joy and while Leo isn't exalted for Venus...it's in the 5th house of fun and romance and Leo loves fun.

6 planets are on the angles. Pluto is retrograding back into the midheaven. But Pluto in Capricorn would be action oriented. Most of this chart is cardinal. I know Saturn will be there soon BUT that's at the very beginning when things would be slow as we build and develop anyway.

The moon and venus are in sect. The moon would be in Venus' bounds. Jupiter would be in Jupiter's bounds so that's great. The Sun is in Venus' bounds. Mercury is in Mercury's bounds.

What do you think? Am I crazy to even consider this date?

I see trouble with the hemispheres....everything is in the "private" sector for a public internet group. That's not good.
Can all the cardinal overcome?

Last edited:

If I reversed the last chart posted above....and have it Libra 0 rising that'd move all those planets into the public hemisphere and put Venus in the 11th for an internet group and have the Sun and Mercury on the midheaven. Sag would rule the 3rd house of communications and all those 1st house planets would move to the 7th house.

It could work? Do ya think? OK bedtime for me...past midnight in my neck of the woods.

Thanks for those additional links Eternal Autumn! I'll check them out tomorrow.

E

eternalautumn

Mercury is combust in this chart, as it is only 6 degrees away from the Sun...right...?