Billing dispute with Internet provider - how to resolve?

My internet provider recently raised my monthly rate (by canceling my previously discounted rate) and now they're claiming they can't re-instate it which is not true (I know this because they've adjusted it in the past - they will do anything to keep a customer vs losing them to another provider).

So I want to create an election that works in my favor - ie. a phone call to them that puts me at an advantage so that I can get my discounted rate back.

Which house rules the Internet Provider (ie. company that provides my internet service)? 3rd?

Since the 10thH is the "final judgment/decision" then I'm guessing ASC ruler (me) and 10thH should be favorable?

But for a happy outcome and favorable "negotiations", should the ASC ruler (or angle) and 3rdH (ruler or planets in it) be well-aspected?

Should 3rdH & 10thH also be favorably linked or does that imply "they win" by putting them in an advantageous position and I lose?

Should Uranus be involved here (because it's about my internet service) or just 3rd house for "contracts"?

I'm new to Electional and could use a little help here. Thanks!

waybread

My personal feeling is that it is really hard to do a perfectly supportive electional chart. You can get a few things to line up the way you want, only to find that something else in the chart isn't helping you. Then, you're talking about a few days to make the contact, right? So you can't wait weeks for a planet to make a better aspect.

I think it works best to look at transits in relation to your natal chart. The chart of a particular time might look brilliant on its own, but it won't be if planets are making hard aspects to your natal planets.

Since your main issue is communicating successfully, I'd focus on Mercury; secondarily on your third house, its planetary ruler, and any third house planets. Then it's your money, a second house matter. Look at planets ruling or in your second house. Someone who provides you with a service is usually a 6th house matter (though it's hard to think of a big Internet provider in that way.)

I've thought of the 4th as "the end of the matter."

If you've not done this already, you might check out the competitors' rates: this will give you some ammunition.

Good luck with this.

Thank you SO much!

I came up with 2 charts, one for Jan 11 (Chart #1) and one for Jan 14th (Chart #2). Both have their pros & cons (and as a reminder, I'm VERY new to electional astrology so these could be bad) but I see advantages for me in both.

IP=Internet Provider

In Chart #1, me (Ura which represents Internet) is in 3H of negotiations/contracts but Ura does not aspect the Moon (ruler of 6H - the IP) but Moon is co-ruler that also represents me - ie. so here, Moon represents both myself and the IP (is that bad?) Moon in 2H seems appropriate given that it's discussions about money. Moon in Pis seems a bit weak to me...:unsure:

The good: Moon sxt's Pluto & Sun with sxt/trine to Nodes being the last aspect - not sure what that means but sxt to PLU can mean something changes (thoughts: I end up changing providers or they change their mind and change my service to accommodate a lower rate?) Concerned about all those planets in 12th though??

The 4thH (how it ends) ruler is Ven in 10th trining ASC (me), conj Jup and trining Mars in 2nd. Whatever happens, that looks pretty good for me.

Chart #2: What I like about this chart is that 2H & 3H rulers are strong for me and Juno-POF in 3rd can indicate successful negotiations re: money (Juno often represents "fairness") -

Natal chart aspects: Electional Juno-POF forms a grand trine with E. Sun (and N. Sat in 6H) and my natal Ven in 2H - ruler of my 3H! (See Natal vs Chart #2 in synastry)

Also, Ura (ASC ruler/me) conj 6Hruler (Moon/IP) so the 2 parties are connected here.

Moon is in Aries here - more aggressive/stronger and better represents the "battle" at hand.

What I don't like is 4H ruler Merc (end result) conj. Sat & Plu and sxt Nep.

Do either of these charts look good or am I way off and not seeing something?

Attachments

• Electional-Internet-1.jpg
    Electional-Internet-1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Electional-Internet-2.jpg
    Electional-Internet-2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Electional-Internet-wNatal.jpg
    Electional-Internet-wNatal.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 30

waybread

You're using some glyphs (astrological symbols) that I'm not familiar with. Are these asteroids? It is helpful to reduce clutter because a busy chart gets to be too hard to read. If you would just stick with the planets and do the synastry, I think that would be best. The universe on its own may or may not align with your own chart.

You're using some glyphs (astrological symbols) that I'm not familiar with. Are these asteroids?

Mostly Transneptunians (Cupido, Zeus, Vulcanus, Apollon) and the asteroids Juno and Vesta. I find them significant when using them in addition with the planets - but the planets should be easily identified by the glyphs and the rest can be ignored. Sorry for any confusion :)

Ignoring those add'l bodies in the chart, did any of these charts look good?

waybread

Would you please do us a favour, and use the free charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com ? Please make sure the degrees are legible, and while you might add the Part of Fortune, just use their default aspect lines. The Astrodienst charts are the most legible ones that I've seen.

Frankly if you're using Uranian astrology planets (they don't actually exist, so perhaps not strictly trans-Neptunians) and asteroids, you probably know enough astrology to determine your best date and time. So which chart do you think is best?