Moon In Aquarius

Pietra

Moon in Aquarius here - and in 12th house.

So yes, I can understand your description very well. I don't understand it when people say "aloof, cold, distant" and such words. For me, nothing could be further from the truth. To me, of the three "mind" signs (Gem/Aqua/Libr), Aquarius is the one that can detach the easiest. Gemini thinks at the speed of light and sees both sides of the coin, whereas Libra will demand balance of it all.

To me, what does apply with Aquarius, is an uncanny ability to compartmentalize, removing the emotions from any situation and looking at it soberly, without judgement, partiality or favoritism.

I also realized a long time ago that I don't do well with emotional people. People who are reactive (rather than responsive) irk me to no ends. I have no trust in those who are ruled by their emotions because emotions change and when they do, so do they change their opinions. I find this quite flaky.

In my case Aquarius is in the 12th house, which used to bring some struggles. To me, moon in 12th house (Aquarius) means heavy wounds from the side of the mother. Once I put the pieces together, it gave room for compassion to emerge and the ability to compartementalize. Moon in Aquarius was truly one of the greatest healing utensils.

Great thread!

UraSatVen1029

Moon in Aquarius here - and in 12th house.

So yes, I can understand your description very well. I don't understand it when people say "aloof, cold, distant" and such words. For me, nothing could be further from the truth. To me, of the three "mind" signs (Gem/Aqua/Libr), Aquarius is the one that can detach the easiest. Gemini thinks at the speed of light and sees both sides of the coin, whereas Libra will demand balance of it all.

To me, what does apply with Aquarius, is an uncanny ability to compartmentalize, removing the emotions from any situation and looking at it soberly, without judgement, partiality or favoritism.

I also realized a long time ago that I don't do well with emotional people. People who are reactive (rather than responsive) irk me to no ends. I have no trust in those who are ruled by their emotions because emotions change and when they do, so do they change their opinions. I find this quite flaky.

In my case Aquarius is in the 12th house, which used to bring some struggles. To me, moon in 12th house (Aquarius) means heavy wounds from the side of the mother. Once I put the pieces together, it gave room for compassion to emerge and the ability to compartementalize. Moon in Aquarius was truly one of the greatest healing utensils.

Great thread!

Definitely. My moon is in 1st house but it's also in Aquarius, conjunct Uranus. This gave me intuition and the capability to think rationally and deal with my emotions in a more cool manner. The insights I get here help me nurture and heal myself, something that my parents failed to give me when I was younger.

Thanks for the input! Moon in 12th house makes me think of Piscean influences on your moon :)

Pietra

...Moon in 12th house makes me think of Piscean influences on your moon :)

My Dark Moon Lilith sits in Pisces, also in the 12th house, right on the 1st house cusp. Still trying to wrap my head around it all...

Good luck - it sounds like you've figured out how to make it all work for you. Isn't that what it's all about anyways!

AquaMoonChild

I'm a cancer sun, Aquarius moon and Virgo asc. I've been told that I am layed back, shy, outgoing, cold, a **tch, meek, too sensitive, need to have a drink ect. In reality I'm all of those thing looking down from a far. Most of my life I've suffered from depersonalization. I have been friends with everyone but not close with many people. I would be at the popular table feeling like an outcast and looking at my other friends at the outcast table and wishing I was there. I could always take risks because I hate stagnance. I am also adopted and I've heard many aquarius moons are adopted. My moon is in the 5th house and I've alway been highly creative and never had an issue conceiving. I don't feel aloof or cold but I know the difference between whining and true sadness. I can't stand whiners or complainers. But I am so sensitive to emotions that I cannot let myself feel them because it's too much. THat might be my Jupiter in Pisces though. I usually do well in creative endeavors as long as i'm not shy about it. I can easily get people together to be apart of something fun or creative like a play or parties. I usually don't have to try. My closest friends usually become like family more than "family". Also my husband is an aquarius sun. He thinks I'm too sensitive and doesn't understand emotional outburst at all. He calls them illogical.

david starling

I'm a cancer sun, Aquarius moon and Virgo asc. I've been told that I am layed back, shy, outgoing, cold, a **tch, meek, too sensitive, need to have a drink ect. In reality I'm all of those thing looking down from a far. Most of my life I've suffered from depersonalization. I have been friends with everyone but not close with many people. I would be at the popular table feeling like an outcast and looking at my other friends at the outcast table and wishing I was there. I could always take risks because I hate stagnance. I am also adopted and I've heard many aquarius moons are adopted. My moon is in the 5th house and I've alway been highly creative and never had an issue conceiving. I don't feel aloof or cold but I know the difference between whining and true sadness. I can't stand whiners or complainers. But I am so sensitive to emotions that I cannot let myself feel them because it's too much. THat might be my Jupiter in Pisces though. I usually do well in creative endeavors as long as i'm not shy about it. I can easily get people together to be apart of something fun or creative like a play or parties. I usually don't have to try. My closest friends usually become like family more than "family". Also my husband is an aquarius sun. He thinks I'm too sensitive and doesn't understand emotional'S outburst at all. He calls them illogical.

The Moon is empowered in Aquarius. What's your husband's Asc and Moon?

AquaMoonChild

Does he respect Astrology?

He tries to for me. He knows it works somehow but he doesn't care to study it at all or anything spiritual/metaphysical for that matter. He is really involved in politics and activism and sometimes his music(he's a musician). He does not respect any religion in the slightest. He doesn't think it matters to study this stuff or anything spiritually related because he doesn't think it matters in this life. He says he'd rather experience what he knows is real. He likes to drink, experience sexuality in weird ways and party. He seeks out a lot of physical stimuli not spiritual or emotional. We're polar opposites lol.