Jealousy and Hate

Hkk

Account Closed
I would like to know what drives Hate and Jealousy. What is in the chart that drives this. I wouldn't class myself as a jealous person. I like to celebrate peoples successes and also admire all kinds of beauty etc.

Ever Since I can remember I have always had people around me who have become jealous. Like a hatred kind of jealous.

I don't show off and most the time stay modest especially towards my successes as I like to make people feel comfortable. I think this is due to an awareness to how people react to the smallest of things. I have been the most kindest, caring and helpful to people just out of pure nature and many times I've experienced others jealousy.

Is it just me or do you have or experience the same kind of things. I would love to know your thoughts and your experiences too.

Do you think this has anything to do with Lilith or something else?

Apologies in advance if this is in the incorrect section. It looked like the most appropriate however please move it if not. Thank You

Hkk

Account Closed
Your birth time sounds a bit suspect, exactly midnight? Putting your chart ruler in a sign you seem to hate.

Yes that’s correct. My birth time was confirmed by my gp in writing. It was on my records. Bang on midnight 😍

I don’t like Sagittarius sun correct! Each time I have any kind of interaction with them eventually they turn evil. I don’t know why so I have put it down to being sag. I might be incorrect in this however I can only give my view and perception on it. Every time I have a met a sag I have always thought ooh this ones nice. It must just be the other one. Then years or even months later I realise I have been backstabbed etc.

Has this got anything to do with jealousy and hate then ?

Gemini888

A couple of things come to mind:
- Des's ruler square Pluto. You are subjected to aggressiveness and manipulation.
- Chiron squares Moon which is your MC's ruler. There is a degree of maliciousness toward your public life.
- You have Libra Asc and Venus sextile Jupiter and Saturn. Maybe people don't like that you appear so sweet it seems "fake"? (Also Venus and Jupiter are in mutual reception)

Hkk

Account Closed
A couple of things come to mind:
- Des's ruler square Pluto. You are subjected to aggressiveness and manipulation.
- Chiron squares Moon which is your MC's ruler. There is a degree of maliciousness toward your public life.
- You have Libra Asc and Venus sextile Jupiter and Saturn. Maybe people don't like that you appear so sweet it seems "fake"? (Also Venus and Jupiter are in mutual reception)

Interesting thank you for the insights.

Over the years I have moved away from the ‘sweetness’ and more me. This has been due to people at work and bringing out the ..... roar in me. But yes maybe I still come across this way.

I have had my fair share of maliciousness publicly and I’m the type that can’t hide from it. People seem to notice me even if I stay under the radar. Your spot on there

Hkk

Account Closed
What’s the point in coming on my thread then if you haven’t got anything decent to say 🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Chrysalis

Moon in 11th square chiron. Moon trine venus, venus asc ruler....looks more like jealousy to me.

Omg you was born on Xmas day :w00t:

Is that your actual birth time....did you manage to get hold of your medical records from hospital ?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Moon in 11th square chiron. Moon trine venus, venus asc ruler....looks more like jealousy to me.

Is that your actual birth time....did you manage to get hold of your medical records from hospital ?

Hey C!!! 😍 long time ......

Yes midnight confirmed by gp records 😊😊

Thank you 🙏 x

Hkk

Account Closed

Why jealousy? Because if Chiron or Venus ruler? X