Progressed Venus/Jupiter in Sagittarius

ardentika

I've noticed something quite interesting in regards to my progressed chart. Venus and Jupiter are both conjunct in 7 Sagittarius, which on it's own squares my Natal Asc, and conjuncts exactly my natal Juno.

This seems highly significant, I'm not sure if it has manifested yet, or if it will manifest at all, honestly I don't know how it can possible manifest. :D

The number 7 itself is highly significant in my life. Special people in my life birthdates, street numbers, in general it's a number that keeps haunting me hahaha.

Suggestions how this should be interpreted?

When Venus was exactly squaring my natal Saturn (I think it still is) in the begining of the square I definitely felt very lonely. It wasn't so much forced outside as it was an internal feeling that led me to a lot of wake up calls. Naturally squares force us to look at something and heal it. I have loads of squares in my natal chart, so I'm quite used to their energy. Squares are much like saturnian energy, you can't escape the pain until you look at it, understand it, work to heal it. Then it becomes powerful.

I've heard that Progressions relate a lot more to internal processes, so what eternal process could that be? So many benefic planets in a positive sign!

Attachments

• progressed.jpg
    progressed.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 29