How strong is your Jupiter?

FarEastUranus

I'm not sure how accurate it is but here: http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/how-strong-is-your-jupiter-here’s-the-score/
this is a brief and simple 'quiz' you can do that tests the strength of Jupiter in your chart :)
Apparently if you get over 40 points it is considered very high . . . I got 89 :p
Probably due to my chart ruler (mercury), Sun and Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius.
I must be incredibly optimistic then, haha

What did you score?

Hey I only scored 43, and have been told that I'm delusionally optimistic, so you must be over the roof:lol:

Jupiter is my only planet on the top of the chart and partile conjunct my MC, trining my final depositor Venus, but these were not in the scoring.

Honestly, I'd rather trade it in for a bit of Saturn, to come down to earth a bit :sideways:

But I certainly don't complain about my good lucks :smile:

Justine

Darn, I don't fit, again! I looked at the questionnaire and didn't do it (may change my mind), because although my Jupiter is strong it wouldn't show up that way.
Pisces: Asc, Sun, Venus (Ceres too)
Sagittarius: MC, Moon's North Node and Moon herself
Sun and Jupiter ( and two others) in 12th House, but not a stellium
Jupiter quintile MC, biquintile Neptune(also q MC)
Jupiter sqr Uranus, sxt Mars
This kind of strong Jupiter comes across as very Piscean, I suspect, but can't really say for sure.

Like Sequestra, I feel both a Sag and a Pisces nature in me.

My score is 15!

Last edited:

Anita

:smile:
Darn, I don't fit, again! I looked at the questionnaire and didn't do it (may change my mind), because although my Jupiter is strong it wouldn't show up that way.
Pisces: Asc, Sun, Venus (Ceres too)
Sagittarius: MC, Moon's North Node and Moon herself
Sun and Jupiter ( and two others) in 12th House, but not a stellium
Jupiter quintile MC, biquintile Neptune(also q MC)
Jupiter sqr Uranus, sxt Mars
This kind of strong Jupiter comes across as very Piscean, I suspect, but can't really say for sure.

Like Sequestra, I feel both a Sag and a Pisces nature in me.

My score is 15!
Hi there,

i think i have a strong Guru Jupiter too
but what does is exactly mean?

is there someone who can explain it good?

thanks!!!!

is thers someon who can take a look at my chart to explain??

zoumizzouzou

My Jupiter is in Leo in X, and its square Pluto in Scorpio in I, and opposes Saturn in Aquarius in IV. I do think Jupiter has a major influence in my life. Especially the square.

I got 33 :)