How strong is your Jupiter?

Rivvana

I'm not sure how accurate it is but here: http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/how-strong-is-your-jupiter-here’s-the-score/
this is a brief and simple 'quiz' you can do that tests the strength of Jupiter in your chart :)
Apparently if you get over 40 points it is considered very high . . . I got 89 :p
Probably due to my chart ruler (mercury), Sun and Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius.
I must be incredibly optimistic then, haha

What did you score?

Moog

Mine is in Leo in the 10th house, which is pretty good. A loose conjunction with Rahu probably weakens it somewhat.

Inline

http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/how-strong-is-your-jupiter-here%E2%80%99s-the-score/ (posted originally by Donna Cunningham!)

This is a brief and simple 'quiz' you can do that tests the strength of Jupiter in your chart ! :)

If you get over 40 points it is considered very high . . . I got 89 :p

Probably due to my chart ruler (mercury), Sun and Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius. I must be incredibly optimistic then, haha

What did you score?

Hi! I got 67 points!:smile: I think it was my Jupiter conj my DC and the nodes!

retinoid

I got 27.
(It didnt say anything about rx planet or that jupiter is exalted in cancer.)

Probably should add 10 pts to your score. Jupiter exalted (+5) and retrograde makes a planet stronger (+5)...

I have both but didn't consider those things in my score.

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
I scored 75... Jupiter is definitely my strongest planet!

Lots of Sagittarius and 9th house activity, and it aspects my Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Neptune, Pluto and MC.

sequestra

I got 73... Pisces sun with stelliums in pisces and in sag, so yeah Jupiterian (sag ascending with Jupiter in sag conjunct it). I feel very much a mix of those two signs.

Caro

Probably should add 10 pts to your score. Jupiter exalted (+5) and retrograde makes a planet stronger (+5)...

I have both but didn't consider those things in my score.

how very jupiterian(!) of you. You even give abundant scores.

I actually added 2

(I thought 5 for cancer but then -3 for rx cos I think the retrograde controls it a bit)

retinoid

how very jupiterian(!) of you. You even give abundant scores.

I actually added 2

(I thought 5 for cancer but then -3 for rx cos I think the retrograde controls it a bit)

Oh I've been very Jupiterian in the 2nd house lately attracting money but spending it like there's no tomorrow :smile:

I look at retrograde as stronger...closer to the earth and slower...

catastrophe

Hmm... well, preettyy strong... considering it is in my 10th House, in Leo, in own Triplicity and own Face. Buut it is Retrograde/slow in motion. I guess I can consider this 'stronger' like some people do, although I'm still on the course of truly finding out what my Jupiter pertains to in my life, besides my 'extravagance and love in display' it's still a whole new world to me :unsure:

Cascada

Hmm, I got 30 points.. which I guess is pretty average? I don't know. Mine is conjunct Sun in the 3rd :joyful:

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

I got 27.
(It didnt say anything about rx planet or that jupiter is exalted in cancer.)

It also didn't said anything about domicile in Pisces, being angular or singleton..

I have 42.. So I'm ok with this. I'm already happy of having Sun in ninth conjunct my North Node, and having Jupiter in Pisces in 7th sextile MC :w00t:..
If I count the angularity and the placement in Pisces, then I have more than 42 points..
I deserve it.. So I give myself a 42+10.
.. .. .. .. ..

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

I'm not sure how accurate it is but here: http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/how-strong-is-your-jupiter-here%E2%80%99s-the-score/
this is a brief and simple 'quiz' you can do that tests the strength of Jupiter in your chart :)
Apparently if you get over 40 points it is considered very high . . . I got 89 :p
Probably due to my chart ruler (mercury), Sun and Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius.
I must be incredibly optimistic then, haha

What did you score?

Thanks a lot for sharing this site, it really impressed me, since I'm into objective scores and since I love this kind of practical things..

If you don't mind, I want to share the solar part of this test in a new thread :joyful:

The_Saturnian

Though I seem to consider myself a Saturnian, I'm surprised I got 30 :O Jupiter seems to be in a good position for me in my 9th house of Aquarius (makes me travel & quite the philosopher too), conjunct Part of Fortune.

theV

Jupiter is ruler of my chart I have Sagittarius moon in the 5th H

Jupiter conjunct moon. jupiter square sun venus conjunction and jupiter parallel my neptune uranus conjunction

mumbo_jumbo

7 points. And its right "On the other hand, you probably don’t take unwise risks or believe you know more than anybody."

I cant understand those who just do it, who put everything on the line.