Pluto Transits

gismeu

Brilliant story!!!

Thanks for sharing, gis
P.S. I think this is a good example of how astrology can help someone understand better what is going on in their life.

opiumchild

I was just about to post asking about pluto transits and this was the first topic... so that's awesome haha

So I was looking at my natal chart with transits and realized that I've been having Pluto conjuncting (currently its inconjunct my natal Sun/Mercury) my natal IC. So... yay. Right before it almost becomes EXACTLY conjunct, it then goes retrograde, before going direct again. So its gonna be hanging out by my IC for quite some time. When it become EXACTLY conjunct my IC, TR Pluto will be conjunct natal Neptune and squaring natal Mars (also sextile natal Pluto and natal NN)... i guess this nonsense is going to be lasting till the end of 2016...

Natal Info- Libra ASC, Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st house, natal Mars in Aries in the sixth but conjunct the DSC. Capricorn on the 4th and Saturn in the 3rd.

I guess I was wondering if anyone knew things to keep an eye out for or had any experience dealing with this transit.... I've been reading about a lot of divorce and death or changing of location... but I was wondering if there were any "positives" like birth or marriage or I don't know... something to look forward to haha.I think I'm most concerned about the square to natal Mars as well as being on the IC... iep

Honestly, I can't wait till things calm down and it just doesnt seem like its going to be for awhile... I had the grand cross transit happen on all my angles earlier this year I think it was so I've had Pluto on the IC for awhile and Uranus sitting on my DC (also conjunct my natal Mars) for what feels like forever... I know this is all progress and learning pains but I can't wait for some breathing room ... my little rant haha

So yeah... I'll take whatever advice I can get :)

Last edited:

cindah

I am experiencing a Pluto transit as well, though different from yours so I've been doing a lot of research and read a lot of the "what happened to me" posts during Pluto transits. I can't say that there was any positives WHILE it was happening but only after it was over was the value seen. One person even said that it was a blessing because it got rid of all the garbage, the people who don't matter, the **** you don't need in your life....but as I said, it appears to be after it's all over before you see/understand the signifcante of it all...but during the transit, "hell" seems to be an oft used word.

Good luck...

Bunraku

Here is my blog post from today which I will probably make a permanent page. It deals with both Uranus and Pluto transits since they are hitting people's charts together right now.

Uranus & Pluto in personal growth covers planets through Mars, as well as Asc and MC...https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/uranus-pluto-in-personal-growth/
Pluto transiting angular to natal Asc: transformation of identity and overall orientation; purging of old relationships no longer needed; expect some sense of psychological death and rebirth.

That's nice :happy:
Been purging relationships almost every year ever since Pluto was in my 1st.
People also just come and go so often.

geminimoon83

Reading through this thread terrifies me. lol Transit Pluto will conjunct my Cap Asc in a few years. Shortly afterwards, Saturn will conjunct my Asc as well. Oh and a couple years after that Uranus will conjunct my Sun in my 4th house. It is hard to believe life could get tougher than it already is for me with T Saturn opposing my Sun, Mars, Mercury and Chiron this past year. :unsure:

JUPITERASC

Reading through this thread terrifies me. lol
Transit Pluto will conjunct my Cap Asc in a few years.
Shortly afterwards, Saturn will conjunct my Asc as well. Oh and a couple years after that Uranus will conjunct my Sun in my 4th house.
It is hard to believe life could get tougher than it already is for me with T Saturn opposing my Sun, Mars, Mercury and Chiron this past year. :unsure:
No need for fear :smile:

check out CONFUSED ABOUT PLUTO
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81603

geminimoon83

In my natal chart, Pluto conjunct Saturn squares my Ascendant so I may not notice any change with a big Pluto transit. T Saturn opposite natal Chiron has been my worst transit and so far the most dangerous one.

cindah

In my natal chart, Pluto conjunct Saturn squares my Ascendant so I may not notice any change with a big Pluto transit. T Saturn opposite natal Chiron has been my worst transit and so far the most dangerous one.

So what happened when T Saturn opposed your natal Chiron? What danger?

As far as the big Pluto transit, I think you will more than notice it. Unless you're not going to actually have one. Where is Pluto in your chart right now? (sign and house)

Thanks...be well

geminimoon83

Cindah, I hope I do not feel it. I have been through too much over the past few years as I went through my Saturn return and the big Saturn opposition. The Saturn opposition brought illness, near misses with car accidents, a break from many family members and friends, hateful remarks, issues with my job and people constantly bringing up every single mistake in my past. Pluto (Capricorn) is now towards the end of my 12th house, about 4 years from hitting my Ascendant and entering my 1st. Saturn will also conjunct my Ascendant around the same time. I have a thread with the charts here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82085

cindah

Hi Geminimoon...

I can see what you mean about the “big Saturn opposition. ” It was Uranus. No wonder you went through all that ****. You have Saturn and Pluto conj in the 10th so Uranus didn’t just oppose Saturn…but Pluto as well.

At first sight of your chart, I would say with Pluto and Saturn so close in the 10th, you must have an amazing career. Power…prestige. When transiting Uranus opposed those two, I can image it must have been really hard. Shook things up. Whatever your situation, career or otherwise. Or was it maybe a parent?

And that Pluto/Saturn is traveling pretty close together over your ascendant, as you mentioned, in a few years. That could be a major breakthrough for you…whatever you are trying to achieve. Good news is….you have time to prepare!!

As far as feeling it…you will. The astrologer Carol Rushman uses Mars crossing the ascendant to rectify charts… I have observed that she is right. Something does happen when Mars crosses the ascendant. It may be some small accident like a stubbed toe or a scrapped knee. (Someone rear ended me on one…) This is just a reminder that the ascendant is a very sensitive point.

Yes you will feel it with both Pluto/Saturn crossing over. Just prepare yourself for a transformation. Start now to eat well, sleep well and resolve to be strong.

Best of luck to you!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi Geminimoon...

I can see what you mean about the “big Saturn opposition. ” It was Uranus. No wonder you went through all that ****. You have Saturn and Pluto conj in the 10th so Uranus didn’t just oppose Saturn…but Pluto as well.

At first sight of your chart, I would say with Pluto and Saturn so close in the 10th, you must have an amazing career. Power…prestige. When transiting Uranus opposed those two, I can image it must have been really hard. Shook things up. Whatever your situation, career or otherwise. Or was it maybe a parent?

And that Pluto/Saturn is traveling pretty close together over your ascendant, as you mentioned, in a few years. That could be a major breakthrough for you…whatever you are trying to achieve. Good news is….you have time to prepare!!

As far as feeling it…you will. The astrologer Carol Rushman uses Mars crossing the ascendant to rectify charts… I have observed that she is right. Something does happen when Mars crosses the ascendant. It may be some small accident like a stubbed toe or a scrapped knee. (Someone rear ended me on one…) This is just a reminder that the ascendant is a very sensitive point.

Yes you will feel it with both Pluto/Saturn crossing over. Just prepare yourself for a transformation. Start now to eat well, sleep well and resolve to be strong.

Best of luck to you!
A planet transiting the Ascendant has different effects :smile:
Mars transiting ascendant may pass with no effect
or
with obvious effect
entirely dependent on the whole chart and the natal promise

geminimoon83

I do not know why I had not considered T Uranus opposite Pluto/Saturn. It's funny because I had watched so many videos on how T Uranus vs Pluto is affecting everyone and had not taken into consideration my own chart. I have been overly focused on "evil" Saturn. To be honest... I NEED to be shook up and am desperate for change. I am trying so hard to succeed in life, but it feels like I am stuck in a rut and going nowhere. My recent breakup from my fiance may help me grow now that I am no longer dealing with abuse (mostly emotional). As for my career, as a single mom I have had so many time constraints. I do mostly art/design right now and study Criminal Justice at a local community college. Also, I have not had a real home for several years now. That is my biggest issue. I would do anything to just belong somewhere. I hope that Pluto/Saturn crossing my ascendant, T Jupiter conjunct Part of Fortune, and a couple years after that T Uranus conjunct my Sun, Mars, Mercury, and Chiron will offer positive change.

astrology02

Hi Geminimoon,

Don't worry things will get better. 2013-2015 has been a challenging time not only because of the transits to your natal chart but for awhile we were all experiencing a cardinal grand cross between pluto, jupiter, mars and uranus (not the easiest planets to deal with) . I have a lot of planets in cardinal signs too (including ascendant in capricorn 17 degrees) so I feel your pain. And anyone with major planets or angles in cardinal signs would experience the worst of it.

But to me the biggest issue in your chart is saturn. It takes precedence over all over planets because it is your chart ruler. It is conjunct pluto so every time a planet hits your saturn it is also hitting your pluto as well so it's like a double whammy. Like I said I have saturn as my chart ruler and every time a planet transits saturn I feel it probably triple the strength of any other planet. Saturn is a malefic planet and hard to deal with but having it as your chart ruler makes it have that much of a stronger influence.

Also your saturn is at the 29th degree scorpio. It represents the weakest degree of that sign. Because by the time you had your first birthday (solar return) saturn had already progressed to the next sign of saggitarius. So you didn't learn how to become comfortable with the scorpio energy. I have my sun at 29th degree and it is a very karmic point. It means we are so close to mastering a spiritual lesson but not quite. So life presents us with certain upheavals to advance us on our spiritual path. Its not an easy path, but worthwhile.

Also pluto is currently transiting your 12th house. Pluto is almost done in my 12th but this was one of the most emotionally terrifying times of my life. I thought that everything was being taken away from me just as a way to push me to the end. But trust me it gets better. When pluto goes into our 1st we will have more power and be more confident. I am already starting to feel better.

But yes definitely not an easy couple of years for you but hang in there the best is yet to come :)

Last edited:

geminimoon83

Hi Geminimoon,

Don't worry things will get better. 2013-2015 has been a challenging time not only because of the transits to your natal chart but for awhile we were all experiencing a cardinal grand cross between pluto, jupiter, mars and uranus (not the easiest planets to deal with) . I have a lot of planets in cardinal signs too (including ascendant in capricorn 17 degrees) so I feel your pain. And anyone with major planets or angles in cardinal signs would experience the worst of it.

But to me the biggest issue in your chart is saturn. It takes precedence over all over planets because it is your chart ruler. It is conjunct pluto so every time a planet hits your saturn it is also hitting your pluto as well so it's like a double whammy. Like I said I have saturn as my chart ruler and every time a planet transits saturn I feel it probably triple the strength of any other planet. Saturn is a malefic planet and hard to deal with but having it as your chart ruler makes it have that much of a stronger influence.

Also your saturn is at the 29th degree scorpio. It represents the weakest degree of that sign. Because by the time you had your first birthday (solar return) saturn had already progressed to the next sign of saggitarius. So you didn't learn how to become comfortable with the scorpio energy. I have my sun at 29th degree and it is a very karmic point. It means we are so close to mastering a spiritual lesson but not quite. So life presents us with certain upheavals to advance us on our spiritual path. Its not an easy path, but worthwhile.

Also pluto is currently transiting your 12th house. Pluto is almost done in my 12th but this was one of the most emotionally terrifying times of my life. I thought that everything was being taken away from me just as a way to push me to the end. But trust me it gets better. When pluto goes into our 1st we will have more power and be more confident. I am already starting to feel better.

But yes definitely not an easy couple of years for you but hang in there the best is yet to come :)

I do hope things get better, Astrology02. One positive thing about having a Saturn ruled chart is that when those hard Saturn transits hit, we become stronger and wiser. I looked back over the past 5 years and noticed my life really began to change around 2013 for the worse. I had been in a potentially dangerous marriage for only 4 months before we divorced in early 2013 and later I met my ex-fiance... another abusive relationship which has left me emotionally drained. I have felt very alone for the past two years. This MUST be Pluto journeying through my 12th house. This year I have especially felt loneliness and isolation. It doesn't matter how much I try to get out and socialize, everyone seems cold and the friends and family I had before 2012 are nearly all gone. I am just wondering if my life is hopeless and will not get better no matter how much I try to better my life. After all, I live under my Saturn line and have a really hard Saturn ruled chart. I hope things get better and I finally have success when Pluto hits my first house. I think the feelings of isolation right now are the hardest.

Slenkar

Is there a way of predicting if a pluto or uranus transit will be positive or negative?

For example a pluto transit throught the second house is known to wipe out one's finances.

I have read on some sites that it can bring money sometimes.

can this be predicted by what aspects the transiting pluto or uranus makes?

Inside Out Orange

The transits are always positive, it's only your own resistance or attachment to wanting to retain a certain unhealthy perspective that would make them negative. They're there to help you grow and self-actualise.

A pluto transit through the 2nd that wipes out your money, would be forcing you to look at your values and realise that there are deeper things to value than money.

I've also seen pluto through the 2nd as forcing the native to find new streams of income, so again learning new skills/job.

hypatia

interesting...
When I had Pluto travelling through my 2nd house - I really struggled to see how there was anything happening at all.
But after reading this - I think it was more that having so little money didn't bother me, I'd had very little money before and I knew I could cope. But also, my attention in life at that time was on discovering new value systems and exploring those.
I have found it interesting though, when talking about this sort of thing with particular friends, that they commented that having no money for them e.g. when a uni student (or whatever reason they are low on money), that this lack of money becomes the main issue, and that at those times they couldn't possibly be interested in philosophies or other value systems... and then they quoted Maslow's hierarchy of needs, saying that no one can be interested in value-systems or philosophy etc unless they have all their other needs in place.
Pluto through the 2nd house, I think has no interested in Maslow's.

Slenkar

interesting...
When I had Pluto travelling through my 2nd house - I really struggled to see how there was anything happening at all.
But after reading this - I think it was more that having so little money didn't bother me, I'd had very little money before and I knew I could cope. But also, my attention in life at that time was on discovering new value systems and exploring those.
I have found it interesting though, when talking about this sort of thing with particular friends, that they commented that having no money for them e.g. when a uni student (or whatever reason they are low on money), that this lack of money becomes the main issue, and that at those times they couldn't possibly be interested in philosophies or other value systems... and then they quoted Maslow's hierarchy of needs, saying that no one can be interested in value-systems or philosophy etc unless they have all their other needs in place.
Pluto through the 2nd house, I think has no interested in Maslow's.

That was my experience too