Will I buy the Diamond ring?

knowledge

Hi,

I need help with this chart.

Will I buy the diamond ring?

Why I ask this question? I have been wishing to buy a diamond ring but the problem is the model I like are from abroad. I found a merchant locally but every time I choose a specific diamond it gets sold off by the time I finish customising.

Then I leave it for later.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_d_hr.34859.167351.jpg
    astro_2gw_d_hr.34859.167351.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 40

IleneK

Premium Member
Moon in 9th shows the situation! Looks to me it will take time.

I'm not sure I quite follow the astro-logic of Moon in the 9th showing the situation, implying that it will take time?
icon7.gif
Perhaps you might say a bit about your thinking that brings you to this conclusion?

I've been considering what would be the significator of acquiring a diamond ring. A diamond ring is personal property, so perhaps the 2nd ruled by Jup? And you are Mars, combust the Sun, so maybe not able to do much now.

You as Mars do not aspect Jup; Merc Rx applies to trine Jup Rx first. So Merc is an issue first, gets in the way? Merc rules the 8th, resources/loans from others. Are you planning to borrow money in some way to buy the ring?
And if you don't mind sharing, may I ask what may have been keeping you from going foward up until now?

knowledge

Hi Ilenek,

Thanks for the help.
Sorry, I was in a rush and didn't complete my sentence.

I was to say " moon in 9th shows the situation- the ring model I liked is being sold from an overseas merchants"

Yes the ring is the Jupiter and not aspects the L1.

You are right about the money matters. I was to get it my self at first but then some how I couldn't complete the purchase as I was looking for the similar one I had in mind. Then when I come back to the diamond I have choose, It was gone. Then I had no option that to choose the next one which is priced much higher because the diamond I was looking was of the best quality. There I thought may be I'll go for a loan option :)

I Then decided better to wait may be not the right time.

Last edited:

knowledge

Things that stops me from completing the purchase are, I do not wish to go for the least options as diamond should be of best quality as they act as a gemstone.

So I wanted to choose a flawless diamond IF/FL-D over the size of a 1.00 cut and that hits over my budget.

The ones I wished to buy has the many options like we can pick our own diamond but it is from the overseas shop-where I cannot choose finance option incase I needed extra funding.

If I choose to buy from within my country, the merchant that I found here have only a fewer option like VVS/D quality.

Yes, my situation is bad and shown by the combust Mars!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Things that stops me from completing the purchase are, I do not wish to go for the least options as diamond should be of best quality as they act as a gemstone.

So I wanted to choose a flawless diamond IF/FL-D over the size of a 1.00 cut and that hits over my budget.

The ones I wished to buy has the many options like we can pick our own diamond but it is from the overseas shop-where I cannot choose finance option incase I needed extra funding.

If I choose to buy from within my country, the merchant that I found here have only a fewer option like VVS/D quality.

Yes, my situation is bad and shown by the combust Mars!

Thank you for your reply. Yes, this may be time to way a bit.

But it looks like favorable financing may present itself.
Please update.

Almohsin

Hi
You must pay attention to something very important, which is that the planet Venus, which is responsible for jewelry and diamonds, in the fall !!!
It is better not to buy a diamond ring .
The moon in Leo is clear evidence of your strong thinking about a diamond ring.
But it is better to wait

Last edited:

knowledge

Hi
You must pay attention to something very important, which is that the planet Venus, which is responsible for jewelry and diamonds, in the fall !!!
It is better not to buy a diamond ring .
The moon in Leo is clear evidence of your strong thinking about a diamond ring.
But it is better to wait

Hi,
thanks!

True that, but not any more as i have left it for later. My interests faded off :biggrin:

The only reason i wanted to buy the Diamond Ring is because I have a combust Venus in My natal Chart. My L5 and L10 were ruled by the Venus.

Almohsin

What was on your mind at the time of the question? Did you mean always or now? Every question carries an answer in its interior, and every answer carries a question on the surface.

Last edited:

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Hi,

I need help with this chart.

Will I buy the diamond ring?

Why I ask this question? I have been wishing to buy a diamond ring but the problem is the model I like are from abroad. I found a merchant locally but every time I choose a specific diamond it gets sold off by the time I finish customising.

Then I leave it for later.

Please note I am a beginner, so to take my readings with a grain of salt

For this Horary I looked at 3 main houses:

L1, L7 - the person who you are going to possibly purchase the ring from (the merchant), and 2nd from 7th (radix-8) for the ring - this is because the ring is not yours, but it belongs to the merchant you wish to purchase it from (hence the possessions of the Merchant).

L1 is Mars, L7 is Venus, L8 is Mercury

First, we find Venus on the ascendant - to me this shows that the Merchant is extremely willing to sell to you, and even though it is in the sign of detriment, L7 will always be in detriment of L1 so it is not so important in this case - there will be no problems for this Merchant to sell the ring to you.

Secondly, we find Mars as the weakest planet - detriment and peregrine - the ascendant lord is completely out of dignity, and filled with essential debility, and even combust - there is nothing good that is going to come from this matter. You also have no relation to the ring (Mercury) whatsoever - you are in the same house, but Mars does not want the ring. Mars is currently being consumed by the Sun, so the Sun is the most pressing matter.

Mercury, the ring itself, is in a fine position - it has dignity by Term, so it is an at least decent object - it is also near Spica, providing further evidence that the ring itself is good.

This is a chart that I believe can be solved without aspects - You won't buy the diamond ring simply because it is not your primary concern. nor do you truly want this ring - Mars has no indication of liking or receiving Mercury (the ring), and is consumed by whatever matters are represented by the Sun (the sun rules no houses in this chart so it is beyond my ability to figure that out), Mars is also too weak to act - it is in a succulent house (11th) of moderate strength, but has nearly every essential debility possible - interesting to note that Mars is just past the house cusp of the 11th - even more symbolic of you being powerless to act (the 10th house is generally considered to be the most powerful house, so being just past it means the Mars just lost what little power it had in the 10th, so it is even weaker now)

Final Answer: You will not purchase the ring.

Please, let me know the outcome and give feedback :)

Last edited:

tikana

DO NOT buy the ring

somethign is utterly fishy

A. Lord of 7th is not dignified
B. Mars you is combusted - something you dont know
c. Lord of 8th house the ring itself property of soemone else is viacommbusta + recovering from retro - Another No

Tik

sinhtheslumberingdragon

DO NOT buy the ring

somethign is utterly fishy

A. Lord of 7th is not dignified

B. Mars you is combusted - something you dont know
c. Lord of 8th house the ring itself property of soemone else is viacommbusta + recovering from retro - Another No

Tik

I knew I was missing something :) - the only dignity it has is by Face, which is very weak

How come you chose to apply via combusta to Mercury, I thought it was only relevant for the moon?

knowledge

Hi, Tik and dragon.

Thanks for the interpretations.

I personally had no idea abt buying the ring now. I had dropped the thoughts.
The reason I wanted to get is cos I have a combust Venus in my 7th house also the Venus rules my 5th and 10th.i have read that combust Venus can be strengthen by wearing diamond.

At the same time I have also read that one should not wear a diamond just like that as it won't suit everyone. So I thought I don't risk it.

Last edited:

Almohsin

Hello again knowledge
Do not wear a weak planet stone in your astrological chart. It is better to look at the ruler of the tenth. If he is in good condition, then I should wear a stone attributed to him. Fame, reputation, social and professional fortune belong to the tenth.

If the ruler of the tenth is damaged, then take the ruler of the fourth, which is stability, family, and a comfortable home, and from the comfortable home the comfortable husband or partner.

Last edited: