Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

Cecile

Today, this is what the Fox Host Varney endorsed: Another Bailout-

of today's Stock Market losses under Trump:

I find it interesting that giant corporations who have made many $ billions in profit and rec'd huge tax cuts used their profits to pay themselves bonuses and stock buybacks. But they'll be the governments first priority for another taxpayer bailout.

This will likely be another example of privatizing the profits, and socializing the losses.

(not speaking of the employees who are the only ones who truly get the brunt of it - and wiped out): The employees who will be laid off or sent home won't be getting any such handouts.

I think I may have mentioned in a previous post, quoting Lynette Zang of ITM Trading or Dave of X22Report, that the current bailouts are not meant to aid big corporations as the bailouts of Bush and especially Obama did. Instead, the trilliion and a half are to be allocated to benefit the people.

From Fox News this morning: The White House is seeking $850 Billion stimulus package mostly in the form of tax relief eliminating payroll taxes. That means you won't have withholding deducted out of your paycheck. Of the stimulus, $50 billion is earmarked for the struggling airline industry.

Dropping the interest rates down to 0-0.25% cuts off the flow of money to the Fed, and what happens to the Fed happens to all Central Banks worldwide. In other words, the banks won't be able to survive without your debt payments to them and consequently will go broke. Debt is the business the Central Banks are in. Debt is what keeps the little people enslaved to them.

There is speculation that there will be 10 days of darkness from April 1 to April 10 (Good Friday) during which there will be limited activity online (social media will be down). People will still have electricity, but they will most likely be sequestered at home. This is speculation; HOWEVER Sen. Ron Paul has authored a bill to push IRS filing date back 3 months from April 15 to July 15 to accommodate this 10 days of darkness. Also, Lynette Zang mentioned she'd heard the banks could close their doors for 2 weeks and recommends you have a stash of cash handy.

In his book, The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History (c) 2004, 2005, John M. Barry says this about the pandemic of 1918,
"The final lesson of 1918, a simple one yet one most difficult to execute, is that...those in authority must retain the public's trust. The way to do that is to distort nothing, to put the best face on nothing, to try to manipulate no one. Lincoln said that first, and best. A leader must make whatever horror exists concrete. Only then will people be able to break it apart."

Coronavirus - What I'm learning now is that the virus was designed in the US as a bioweapon but was modified before that version spread far and wide, and that it's current modification is more cold like. Here's the stats per my count at 1:15 AM this morning.
Deaths worldwide:7,154
Recovered worldwide:79,433
Deaths USA: 82
Data sources: WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC and DXY https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6
The morbidity rate from the flu last year in the US was 22,000 according to a radio new source. I found another source which quoted 19,000 deaths caused by last year's flu season. In any case, there was no rush on toilet paper, no businesses closed their doors. It was business as usual.
Another thing I've heard or read is that military personnel will not be allowed to travel within the US. I'm like, What? I think this means they're already in place for whatever is to come. I've heard or read reference to medical martial law. In other words they want you home safe so they can root out those unsavory types - drug cartels, child traffickers, gun runners, money launderers and their ilk. We'll see.

I started today's post to address predictions for the gold market. Simply put: The gold cartel is doomed.
Biggest Move in History Coming for Gold and Silver. https://usawatchdog.com/biggest-move-in-history-coming-soon-for-gold-silver-bill-murphy/

Bill Murphy, Chairman of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), says don’t worry about the recent price drop forced on the markets by the gold cartel with naked short selling. It’s not going to keep prices down for long. Murphy contends, “We have been trying to expose what this gold cartel has been doing. The bullion banks, the Fed, the Treasury, the Bank for International Settlement (BIS) and what they have done is to suppress the price.
Gold dipped low overnight, but it's holding currently at $1,503, up from $1,493 a bit ago, and Silver at $12,67, up from $12.55. https://www.sprottmoney.com/ (Select USD) (be sure to refresh)

DOW opened in the red around 20,188 then gained about 200 points and lost it: 19,983.94-204.58 (-1.01%). It's currently at 20,297.03. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EDJI?p=^DJI

david starling

Saturn, still the powerful ruler of this tropical Age of Capricorn in its last 2+ Mean-setting degrees, has now transited past even the True-setting for 2020.

Saturn has been at its greatest possible position of authority, and will lose some of its influence when it temporarily begins transiting Aquarius on March 21st.

leomoon

From the high in 2011 to today: Krugerrand still lower by about 2,000

https://markets.businessinsider.com...-prices/krugerrand-oz/usd/17.2.2011_17.3.2020

Today's Stock Market bouncing back with the new giveaway stimulus for Airlines, (average people are supposedly getting a stipend, but we'll need to wait to see if it pans out and to whom this stipend is sent)

Resorts (like the Trump clan runs will be benefiting as will all of the Tourism sector (hotels, cruise ships, airlines etc)

Stocks up and down, but gaining overall:
https://money.cnn.com/data/markets/

update:

U.S. stocks climbed Tuesday, erasing about half their sharp decline from the day before, as President Trump took steps to soften the coronavirus outbreak's effects on the economy.

The Dow Jones industrial average climbed about 5.2%, or about 1,000 points. The Standard & Poor's 500 index leaped about 6%. The Nasdaq jumped about 6.2%. (L.A.Times)

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Saturn, still the powerful ruler of this tropical Age of Capricorn in its last 2+ Mean-setting degrees, has now transited past even the True-setting for 2020.

Saturn has been at its greatest possible position of authority, and will lose some of its influence when it temporarily begins transiting Aquarius on March 21st.

Saturn ruled Aquarius longer than Uranus has. Do you not think Saturn Will be well comfortable in Aquarius- at home traditionally

david starling

I expect the Stock Market will have recovered substantially by next Monday, the 23rd, when Saturn will ingress Aquarius. It's only temporary though, since it will return to Cap in early July.

Btw, any opinions on the difference between Saturn in its Retrograde state, versus Direct?

Last edited:

leomoon

I expect the Stock Market will have recovered substantially by next Monday, the 23rd, when Saturn will ingress Aquarius. It's only temporary though, since it will return to Cap in early July.

Btw, any opinions on the difference between Saturn in its Retrograde state, versus Direct?

Excellent question, sorry I have no idea though. Likely more ups, downs and sideways. But Saturn can also show a country's diseases or epidemics too. Sorrow in other words even for a country. :unsure:

I just started reading Anthony Louis again, and find he's been updating with the Stock Mkt & the Corona Virus using Evangaline Adam's USA chart:

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/202...ne-adams-have-predicted-the-current-pandemic/

Last edited:

david starling

Excellent question, sorry I have no idea though. Likely more ups, downs and sideways. But Saturn can also show a country's diseases or epidemics too. Sorrow in other words even for a country. :unsure:

I just started reading Anthony Louis again, and find he's been updating with the Stock Mkt & the Corona Virus using Evangaline Adam's USA chart:

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/202...ne-adams-have-predicted-the-current-pandemic/

Which USA chart makes the most sense, in your opinion?

Cecile

In a nutshell: What is started on the initial pass gets railroaded in retrograde and resolved on the direct pass.

Saturn is the Lord of Karma and could signal the beginning of a karmic relationship or undertaking. Typically the first transit to a natal planet sets things in motion, but often subtly so the issue may go unnoticed.

With Saturn you have to consider also the 7-year cycle when transiting Saturn squares, opposes or conjuncts natal Saturn, as these are life cycles. Saturn opposite natal Saturn on the 1st pass can be upsetting if personal life issues begun 14 years ago were ignored for career advancement and gain. The opposition can be a very disruptive time even on the 1st pass.

During retrograde, when transiting Saturn aspects that same natal planet, whatever was begun during the first transit takes precedence and can't be ignored. During Saturn's retrograde motion, it's difficult to make advancements. In fact the more you try to advance the more issues you could stir up. It's best to take a wait and see attitude when dealing with a serious or important matter.

Saturn station date can bring about a traumatic event depending on the severity and proximity of upcoming aspects formed by other transiting higher octave planets to natal planets. Be very wary if transiting Uranus is anywhere near forming any kind of aspect with a natal planet, especially Mars or Uranus, during Saturn's station date. Saturn's station date can pull the trigger on these other aspects going into effect and lasting long term with some karmic attachment. (By "anywhere near" I mean as much as 3 weeks out, maybe more.)

Once Saturn (or any planet) turns direct, matters begun on the first transit can proceed if they are still issues of concern. During the retrograde these issues may have been replaced by other issues. In any case, the timing for concluding these issues will be when Saturn makes its 3rd pass of the natal planet.

I hope that helps.

Cecile

I was checking the markets off and on over the last few hours. This is a copy/paste

DOW:
21,237.38+1,048.86 (+5.20%) closed March 17, 5:10 PM EDT
[FONT=&quot]20,234.36-1,003.02 (-4.72%) As of 9:59AM EDT. [/FONT]

Gold was $1,494.27; then $1,500.87; and $1,509.74 at present
Silver was $12.49; then $12.53; and $12.26 at present

My thumbnail take on current Transiting Planets:
Uranus square Saturn - radical behavior
Saturn conjunct Pluto - archaic institutions nuked
Mars sextile Neptune - stealth

leomoon

I've always used the Sibley because of sheer convenience, (is my saved default), BUT I've tried others too, people swear by and see why they like them. They also work with difficult times in our lives in this country.

But, now I too am curious abut Evangeline Adams, not that I studied her much, but because Tony Louis (who I have a great respect for), apparently has and endorses it on his page.

I'll have to give it a try soon and report. A quick look suggests the 2nd/8th is a highlight again.

REF: David Starling: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2020...rent-pandemic/
Which USA chart makes the most sense, in your opinion?

Last edited:

leomoon

I like Sagittarius for the Ascendant. Feels correct, makes sense to me.

I doubt I'd change either, but its interesting anyway, having the signs opposite each other's and puts Pluto in the 8th rather then the Sibley's 2nd using her chart:

I'm simply not married to 1 chart, as I'm too lazy really to compare them all. I know many who are (married to one chart alone) The same as I'm not melded to one chart like uneven vs equal houses, nor Sidereal vs Tropical although I'm always written in Tropical astrology & do my work there. I still like the others. Just an open minded Uranian I guess.:devil:

Plus whether or not Antares or Aldebaren is rising or Descending on the cusp, I can find both justified easily with 9-11 and our own wars.

From Anthony Louis:

20 Feb 2022: Tr. Pluto conjoins natal Pluto (the Pluto return)
From the above list of transits it appears that the current lethal pandemic and problems with the American economy (natal Mercury in the 2nd, natal Pluto in the 8th) will be under major stress from transiting Pluto and will characterize the final period of its Pluto cycle through the time of the Pluto return in February of 2022. The fact the Mercury rules not only the Ascendant but also the 5th house of this USA chart correlates with the toll the virus is taking on the stock market as well as the entertainment, sports, restaurant and vacation sectors of the U.S. economy.

david starling

It's said that the Roman Empire collapsed because the ruling class was drinking water from lead pipes, Saturn's metal. It was the latest technology then, and they didn't realize the consequences. Now, it's 5G, and the Euro-American Empire.

Saturn is the purveyor of modern technology, regardless of consequences.

AppLeo

It's said that the Roman Empire collapsed because the ruling class was drinking water from lead pipes, Saturn's metal. It was the latest technology then, and they didn't realize the consequences. Now, it's 5G, and the Euro-American Empire.

Saturn is the purveyor of modern technology, regardless of consequences.

I thought that was uranus's job